King Princess - 1950

Normani x Calvin Harris - Slow Down

Shawn Mendes - Lost In Japan
Lana Del Rey - Mariners Apartment Complex

The Chainsmokers - Beach House

Kylie Minogue - Dancing

LSD - Thunderclouds

Silk City and Dua Lipa - Electricity

Clean Bandit - Baby (feat. Marina and Luis Fonsi)
Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely

Demi Lovato - Sober

Kelly Clarkson - Heat

Years & Years - If You're Over Me
Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

Janelle Monáe - Screwed (feat. Zoë Kravitz)
Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow

Ariana Grande - imagine

Imagine Dragons - Machine

Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right

Christina Aguilera - Fall In Line (feat. Demi Lovato)

Billie Eilish - when the party's over

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prismee

• thecptz

• Remmy

• Legend E

hey ok wow werk cute love u

we stan the family feud host! love that game; you should host it again with powers like the timebomb and the poutine :)

also perched x

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

we stan the family feud host! love that game; you should host it again with powers like the timebomb and the poutine :)

Gil4EVb.thumb.gif.0b8c7e14e328d11530188a

• ATRL Moderator

Cute. When are Family Feud/Fruit Basket Takeover coming back?

Gil4EVb.gif

ok at you giving us these SCRAPS! these CRUMBS! we wanna be fed!!! but i'll take it mama

hits (1-3 / 12)

(in no order)

Taylor Swift - Delicate

I overlooked this when reputation first came out in favor of the more 'in-your-face' songs like "I Did Something Bad" and "End Game", but I found myself going back to this song as weeks passed. There's something so brilliant about the opening vocoder, and the overall whisper-y chill vibe makes you feel really cosy and comfortable. I was ecstatic when this was announced as a single, given a decent music video and ended up being a cute hit by itself (#JusticeforGetawayCar tho). Not gonna lie, half of reputation has aged like milk, but Delicate proves to be the most enduring single on the album and remains effortlessly timeless. I love the live performances of this song and how it's always such a crowd pleaser, from the video above to her surprise appearance at Hayley Kiyoko's set recently. 

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

There's one word to describe High Hopes... GLORIOUS. I'm guessing it's a perfect blend of the trumpets, anthemic chorus and the inspirational message. This song is always such a mood booster, especially cause I haven't been doing quite well this year. I'm so glad this ended up as a sleeper hit, Brendon deserves it. Also can we talk about how great he looks in the video?

Ella Mai - Trip

Boo'd Up was cute and made me wonder if she could deliver something even better. Ella Mai did not disappoint and served a massive bop. Although not as successful as the summer smash, Trip is far superior. A smooth piano riff, classic rhythmic beats, soulful vocals - we stan an elegant R&B slow jam! 

• ATRL Moderator

High Hopes it's amazing!!

Delicate is great too :clap3: 

Delicate, High Hopes & Trip are all great. :clap3: 

Delicate was my favourite off the album, and was such a grower. After further analyzing what the song truly meant I felt heartbroken yet happy for Taylor at the same time. :weeps: 

High Hopes it great, I'm thankful that he performed it at the VMAs or else I never would've heard it. :duca: 

Trip is a cute, mellow song. Ella Mai in general is so talented - I'm really hoping she sees more success beyond these two singles.

delicate connects with me in the way i can't describe :'( i LOVE everything about that song. it is the top two TS songs for me

trip is such a bop. didn't really like it at first but when it clicked, whew

yas I stanned all 3 of those hits this year :jonny: Trip and Delicate especially :heart2: 

Also where is Family Feud Gil4EVb.gif 

gems (1-4 / 24)

(in no order)

Carly Rae Jepsen - Party For One

The classic sugary synthpop we all love from Carly. Apparently quite a number of Raepists were disappointed by this, but I really dig it.

Troye Sivan - Plum

Since I'm limiting to only 1 artist per section, I was wondering which Troye song to feature under here considering he served one of the best albums this year (hint ?). After much thought, I excluded the (promo) singles and settled with this underrated gem, Plum. Give this bop some streams, people.

John Mayer - New Light

Hands down one of my favorite songs of 2018. Sonically, it's a refreshing mix of synthpop, rock, blues and disco. Lyrically, it's sincere and earnest. Ultimately, John's smooth delivery is what sealed the deal for me. I can put this on repeat for hours.

King Princess - 1950

This was one of those payola'd tracks Spotify tried shoving down our throats, and I guess it did worked. I first discovered this by randomly shuffling a popular playlist and I really liked her voice and the slow jam vibe of the song. Also cool to note that she's gay and currently dating the actress who played Rue in Hunger Games ? Another win for 20gayteen!

Party For One :clap3: I saw that King Princess person alot on Spotify but the payola that really got me was Ava Max, ATRL payola too :deadbanana2: I kept seeing her on Today's Top Hits and threads on ATRL and Sweet But Psycho grew on me so much :rip: love it now 

Idc for any of these

delicate is cute 

ish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.