• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• kelly-clarkson

• Legend E

• Blue Rose

Yas at Black Eyes, the Mini Cooper jumped out :clap3: 

Always Remember Us This Way and Is That Alright? are solid 10/10s so I'm glad they're the highest ASIB tracks

Hailee's Bumblebee being an acclaimed transformers movie though :dies: Might have to check that out

<< Best EPs (#19-10) and Best Soundtrack Songs (#12-01) are on the previous page

Best Singles

[[ #110-101 ]]

Before we get to the top 100, there's still another group of slackers to reveal.

110. Nicki Minaj "Chun-Li" {Countdown Peak: #22] [6 of 8 appearances]
109. Ashley Tisdale "Voices In My Head" [Countdown Peak: #20] [1 of 1 appearances]
108. Childish Gambino "This Is America" [Countdown Peak: #14] [1 of 1 appearances]
107. ZAYN "Let Me" [Countdown Peak: #23] [2 of 2 appearances]
106. Now, Now "MJ" [Countdown Peak: #20] [1 of 2 appearances]
105. Janelle Monáe "I Like That" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 2 appearances]
104. Major Lazer ft. Tove Lo "Blow That Smoke" [Countdown Peak: #21] [Lazer: 1 of 1 | Tove: 1 of 1]
103. Portugal. The Man "Tidal Wave" [Countdown Peak: #16] [1 of 2 appearances]
102. Kimbra "Like They Do On the TV" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 2 appearances]
101. Noah Cyrus ft. MØ "We Are..." [Countdown Peak: #15] [Noah: 1 of 1 | MØ: 3 of 5]

vo3dfIo.png

Nicki_Minaj_-_Chun-Li.jpegb93972685c2e417c91234c81d30b6682.jpgThis_Is_America_%28single_cover%29_2018.jpg220px-Zayn_Let_Me.pngDcN6RFCW0AAjxl_.jpg

4a4ce4758c75301f1d99b02eecd7347186f2cc42.jpg1539807491_138bd37f607b047c9ea964a233c1b0a1.jpeg600x600bf.pngaf11bdecdfe3459837ee98a81b9a33df.600x600x1.jpgbfff5ea794ef4fbb21e1ba3c3c20be0e.jpg

vo3dfIo.png

That's the end of Day 2! Check out page 1, post #2 for links to every update.

REPLIES - DAY 2 PART 2:

1 hour ago, potent said:

Alfie’s Song was placed very high on my list :keir: 

Love that :gaycat4: Ready to see it

1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

:jonny5: the asib dominance

Well deserved! :alexz:

46 minutes ago, Miguel! said:

Love all of these as well :heart2: 

Mmmmm, great taste! :gaycat2:

15 minutes ago, The Lion King said:

Yas at Black Eyes, the Mini Cooper jumped out :clap3: 

Always Remember Us This Way and Is That Alright? are solid 10/10s so I'm glad they're the highest ASIB tracks

Hailee's Bumblebee being an acclaimed transformers movie though :dies: Might have to check that out

Yes, Mini Coopers unite :gaycat2: I hate how his solo tracks don't get enough attention or love, especially Black Eyes and Alibi.

Yep, they've been my top 2 since day 1 :worship: Is That Alright? is a career highlight, whew!

I know, right :laugh: Hailee's impact! Apparently it's a lot different from the main franchise due to the new director

Chun Li and I Like That :clap3: 

Great spot for I Like That but Chun Li could’ve been higher.

• ATRL Moderator

chun li, voices in my head (surprised how cute this was), let me, MJ (now now was so underrated), I like that... great update

All The Stars is the only noteworthy inclusion on your flops list. :sadviolin:

The fact that only 7 of your 25 soundtrack songs overlap with my list of 30. Our divergent tastes. :deadbanana:

Incidentally, why did you decide to list Love Lies as a single rather than as a soundtrack song (like Shallow)?

Singles: I enjoy Love Lies, Boo’d Up, Voices in My Head, and I Like That but none of them were really “snubbed” from the top 100.

108 is a nice spot for This Is America :eli: I like that is probably my favorite here.

nnnn not Kanye album being reduced to EP :lmao:

DL deluxe tracks were surprisingly good :clap3: 

Gaga slaying soundtrack songs :jonny5: just rewatched movie yesterday, cried like a bitch :'( 

I Like That and Blow That Smoke appearing :clap3: 

We Are was so good tbh, she should've stick up with that sound :jonny: 

Edited by TheWayWeWere

Tidal Wave ❤️

ksg being reduced to an ep :rip: Soundtrack list is very ASIB'd. 

Great kimbra choice. I like That and This Is America outside the top 100 seems about right. 

I Like that, Blow that Smoke, Like They Do on the TV >>>>

Even tho Jane & Kimmy's aren't my fave from their albums :cm:

11 hours ago, Remmy said:

ummm what about breast milk? also ur only like 2 how can u be sad already
did you skip last year? my Dua Lipa hating phase ended quite a while ago :cm: Dua Lipa was in my top 20 albums, New Rules made it to my top 20 singles!
I just heard the album (including those two songs) really recently so they had no place on the main list, though some of my favorites will be showing up on here and maybe another list!
you won't :) but Sink In is cute

she's a messy bop indeed. I would say Jess' album actually met my expectations :keir: Rollin >

thank

baby is sad because you are a flop step daddy :cries: punish me :heart2: love me hard and don't be nice please.

ok sometimes baby forgets about things. good for you. finally, step daddy recognises talent ? 

you're a flop for just listening to forever neverland :) and a flop for not putting sink in in the top 5 :)

so you didn't expect anything from jess? wow, okay. maybe i shouldn't expect anything too.

best eps

don't you dare put want to after running and kiss and make up :biblio: omg i canT

want to is such a bop. haven't heard amy ha new ep yet. maybe i will after i finish comment on your best of

survive the summer is a cute lil ep :'( deserve to be successful but poor iggy. her old label flops

singular act 1 is cute indeed :smitten: bad time is too high. hold tight and mona lisa should be top 2 but yeah not everyone has taste :)

best soundtrack songs

shallow is only top 10 and never enough missing the top 5 :shakeno: omg never enough deserved top 2

i agree with almost of your top 5, maybe switch the original a million dreams with never enough and add sink in then it'd be amazing

is that alright :jonny5: a slayage. deserves to be a single and a hit.

best singles

don't really care about all of these :alexz3: i like that should've been in the top 100 tho

we are... is a cute girl!

Kimbra, Janelle and Gambino :clap3: 

This is America :clap3:

Chun Li, This is America, Let Me & I Like That :clap3: 

With your bubbling under so strong I'm excited to see the top 100 countdown. :duca: 

Our placement of I Like That was very similar :shutup:

I know Nicki was messy this year but Chun Li is a great song!

Glad Ashley made the cut :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Ashley and ZAYN :clap3:

The video of Voices In My Head is cute :gaycat4: but the song needs to grow on me!

Time for Day 3 :gaycat2: It'll be a little shorter, only doing 2 categories.

DOmpfRa.gif

Best EPs

[[ #09 - 01 ]]

Reminder: Some of these artists have called their short ass releases "albums"

but nah... they're not fooling me. :oh: I included some 2018 ~special~ editions as well.

09. Gwen Stefani 'You Make It Feel Like Christmas' (Deluxe Tracks) [[Good]]

Tracklist Ranking: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town > Secret Santa > Cheer for the Elves > Feliz Navidad > Winter Wonderland

08. Sigrid 'Raw' [[Good]]

Tracklist Ranking: Schedules >> High Five >> I Don't Want to Know > Raw = Focus (Demo)

07. DNCE 'People to People' [[Good]]

Tracklist Ranking: TV In the Morning > Still Good > Man On Fire > Lose My Cool

06. Tove Styrke 'Sway' [[Nice]]

Tracklist Ranking: Sway > On a Level = On the Low = Say My Name > I Lied >> Changed My Mind > Mistakes

05. Kanye West 'ye' [[Solid]]

Tracklist Ranking: All Mine > Ghost Town > I Thought About Killing You > Wouldn't Leave > Violent Crimes > Yikes > No Mistakes

[[ If I combined my Best Albums + Best EPs lists, this would be at #18 ]]

04. CHVRCHES 'Hansa Sessions' [[Solid]]

Tracklist Ranking: Graffiti > Heaven/Hell > Really Gone >> Get Out > Miracle

[[ If I combined my Best Albums + Best EPs lists, this would be at #15 ]]

03. Kim Petras 'Turn Off the Light, Vol. 1' [[Great]]

Ranking: In the Next Life > Close Your Eyes > TRANSylvania > Turn Off the Light > Tell Me It's a NIghtmare > I don't wanna die...

[[ If I combined my Best Albums + Best EPs lists, this would be at #14 ]]

02. Betty Who 'Betty, Pt. 1' [[Amazing]]

Tracklist Ranking: Just Thought You Should Know > Ignore Me > Taste = Look Back >> Friend Like Me

[[ If I combined my Best Albums + Best EPs lists, this would be at #12 ]]

01. Allie X 'SUPER SUNSET' [[Incredible]]

Tracklist Ranking: Little Things = Focus > Science > Girl of the Year > Can't Stop Now > Not So Bad In LA

[[ If I combined my Best Albums + Best EPs lists, this would be at #2! ]]

vo3dfIo.png

71%2Bnik5ehTL._SY355_.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F13605b10654ee1333e15778a2695c3d0.1000x1000x1.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F932d11657fb37ba35181eacb76c123ae.800x800x1.jpgTove%20Styrke_Sway.jpg220px-Ye_album_cover.jpg

81xDsl3D1WL._SY355_.jpg31zgLUyCXtL._SS500.jpgb3334454929c7ccca5cc24bfedd8e3371e229984.jpeg?w=640600x600bf.png

vo3dfIo.png

REPLIES - DAY 2 PART 3:

20 hours ago, Superpower said:

but Chun Li could’ve been higher.

It also could've been better :eli:

19 hours ago, Tsareena said:

MJ (now now was so underrated)

Let them know! I only discovered them this year but they really did that on Saved. I wish I heard about them earlier because Yours would've probably done well on my 2017 Best Songs list.

17 hours ago, Achilles. said:

The fact that only 7 of your 25 soundtrack songs overlap with my list of 30. Our divergent tastes. :deadbanana:

Incidentally, why did you decide to list Love Lies as a single rather than as a soundtrack song (like Shallow)?

Singles: I enjoy Love Lies, Boo’d Up, Voices in My Head, and I Like That but none of them were really “snubbed” from the top 100.

Well over half my list is just A Star Is Born + The Greatest Showman (plus Reimagined) tracks, so if you didn't love or listen to either of those, I can understand :keir:

Love Lies was still eligible for my Soundtrack Songs list, I just prefer those 25 songs over it.

I agree :gaycat2: (obviously)

14 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

nnnn not Kanye album being reduced to EP :lmao:

Gaga slaying soundtrack songs :jonny5: just rewatched movie yesterday, cried like a bitch :'( 

We Are was so good tbh, she should've stick up with that sound :jonny: 

He can call that (and 'ye') albums but they only have 7 tracks, so I don't count that in my book :keir:

I only mildly cried the first time, the other 2 I was fine :gaycat4: We'll see what happens next time.

Yeah it was a good bop, I'm really losing interest in her now dd

14 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

ksg being reduced to an ep :rip: Soundtrack list is very ASIB'd. 

A lot of people avoided calling their stuff EPs even though they're less than 8 full tracks, but it's not gonna be that way here :fan:

Well of course, there's no other way to make that list!

14 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Even tho Jane & Kimmy's aren't my fave from their albums :cm:

Yeah I like both but neither are in my top 5s. I Like That actually might be in my DC bottom 3.

12 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Nicki bubbling under the hot 100, she knows the feeling

Oh for sure :fan: She definitely deserves it this year. She started with 8 songs and now only 2 are in the top 100 kiii :fan:

12 hours ago, Prismee said:

A Million Dreams was indeed the best song on both the original soundtrack and Reimagined. Stan :chick3: 

I'm glad someone else knows the truth :date:

11 hours ago, thecptz said:

baby is sad because you are a flop step daddy :cries: punish me :heart2: love me hard and don't be nice please.

ok sometimes baby forgets about things. good for you. finally, step daddy recognises talent ? 

you're a flop for just listening to forever neverland :) and a flop for not putting sink in in the top 5 :)

so you didn't expect anything from jess? wow, okay. maybe i shouldn't expect anything too.

best eps

don't you dare put want to after running and kiss and make up :biblio: omg i canT

want to is such a bop. haven't heard amy ha new ep yet. maybe i will after i finish comment on your best of

singular act 1 is cute indeed :smitten: bad time is too high. hold tight and mona lisa should be top 2 but yeah not everyone has taste :)

best soundtrack songs

shallow is only top 10 and never enough missing the top 5 :shakeno: omg never enough deserved top 2

i agree with almost of your top 5, maybe switch the original a million dreams with never enough and add sink in then it'd be amazing

is that alright :jonny5: a slayage. deserves to be a single and a hit.

im so glad im not ur biological dad because ur WEIRD! what babby wants to be punished

yeah u forget a lot ur my little Dory. thank u!! been knew

eat my grits (no legit it's time 4 breakfast lol) sink in isnt even in the better half of love simon's soundtrack tho!

I mean, yeah I pretty much didn't :)

I didn't lie in that ranking, Want To's drop is so ugly :sorry: You're not really missing much with EP 4

You just said I recognize talent a few lines above, pick a side don't switch like a sissy in the same post

Shallow is great but ASIB has better, Never Enough SCALPS but my top 5 is just way too strong.

"maybe switch the original a million dreams with never enough" how dare u. Yes ITA? is a career highlight & future classic

3 hours ago, prézli said:

AT's song was cute and bad at the same time.

Kiii :fan: There's a few brief, messy moments but yeah, I'd say cute is the best word to describe it.

2 hours ago, Mezik said:

With your bubbling under so strong I'm excited to see the top 100 countdown. :duca: 

inb4 you don't like my top 100 as much :fan:

2 hours ago, potent said:

Our placement of I Like That was very similar :shutup:

Oop :-* Well it's not even close to being one of my Dirty Computer faves, so I can't complain about either of our decisions.

1 hour ago, kelly-clarkson said:

The video of Voices In My Head is cute :gaycat4: but the song needs to grow on me!

I think it's done growing on me. I'll just accept that it's simply cute, but not what I wanted for an Ashley comeback. :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.