• Ash12345

• GokuRed

• Renan90

• Homogenic

3 hours ago, ordinarynam said:

just die already

:skull:

Selena’s impact 

I'm hetero and listen to rock, rap, country and metal in addition to pop. I don't care about genre, if it's good, it's good. I gave a listen to a few tracks on ? before xxx died and before I knew about his abuse allegations and it ain't good?

8 hours ago, getback said:

the way he's suddenly loved by so many because he was murdered :rip: if he's still alive he would be nowhere near as popular and people will drag him for being trash :rip: yikes 

He already had community rooted hits and a #2 & #1 albums before this. And SAD! served longevity, otherwise his death wouldn’t have possibly sent it to #1. F*** Love is also a classic. Research at least, yikes.

The 160K worms currently eating him came through 

wzvQn3J.gif

It's been more than 6 months, and his label just keep on milking this guy's death. They've been releasing stuff like every month since his death. :rip: Just stop!

legend

Roman Holiday
7 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

He isnt

He’s the Kurt Cobain of Gen Z

I don’t stan him, but I feel like one of those closet Trump stans before the election because I actually like his music. I-

Whoa and I don’t let go kinda slap

Aw jesus gross

21 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

The disrespect I-

Kurt is actually a decent person plagued by mental illness, this person wasn't

Honestly, the numbers aren't even that high for y'all to be mad. It's definitely disappointing. He gained SO MUCH following and interest after his death, and this is literally only 10-30k more than his last album before he died. His last album did 131K. 

I assume the bad reception played some role in this.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Cobain sweetie...

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

Honestly, the numbers aren't even that high for y'all to be mad. It's definitely disappointing. He gained SO MUCH following and interest after his death, and this is literally only 10-30k more than his last album before he died. His last album did 131K. 

I assume the bad reception played some role in this.

Yea I expected a bit more + considering it’s December/Q4. 

21 hours ago, getback said:

the way he's suddenly loved by so many because he was murdered :rip: if he's still alive he would be nowhere near as popular and people will drag him for being trash :rip: yikes 

his previous album sold only 10k less during its first than this one is going to do. he was as popular as he is now when he was alive

His streams seem to be dropping hard, perhaps they overestimated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.