Aus: ASIB #1 (7x)

Before the Dawn

4 hours ago, Samuel. said:

And NZ and Canada :jonny: just unbelievable.

Japan is betraying ha tho:weeps:

France and ireland too ! :clap3:

I agree for Japan ! Im shocked at how it's doing so bad ! 

Can ASIB ST makes top 5 ofAustralia 2018 year end album chart?

how is this only platinum :toofunny:

41 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

I agree for Japan ! Im shocked at how it's doing so bad ! 

ASIB's promo is just getting started in Japan and it will be released in 2 weeks. We can only judge after that.

Yaaaas, she should tour there soon and not let them be disappointed at her again. Australia and Canada were big The Fame Era supporters :heart2:

I think the film has yet to debut in Japan (won't it debut in mid December?) I think the soundtrack will rise immensely with the debut of the movie! @Samuel. @Mystic Boy lettuce pray sistrens :dancehall: 

9 hours ago, Katamari said:

how is this only platinum :toofunny:

under certified for now I think. I bet it will hit 3x platinum eventually!

4 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I think the film has yet to debut in Japan (won't it debut in mid December?) I think the soundtrack will rise immensely with the debut of the movie! @Samuel. @Mystic Boy lettuce pray sistrens :dancehall: 

I really Wish ! Im expecting big things from our Japanese sistrens ! The thing is, im shocked it debuted so Low, even if the movie is still not released, it's still a brand 'new Gaga album so it should at least debuted top 10 considering she has a big fanbase there :dancehall:

she has such general appeal nowadays, I'm glad to have her back on the charts here. don't for a second think about leaving us off your next tour tho!

2 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

I really Wish ! Im expecting big things from our Japanese sistrens ! The thing is, im shocked it debuted so Low, even if the movie is still not released, it's still a brand 'new Gaga album so it should at least debuted top 10 considering she has a big fanbase there :dancehall:

yeah that is true tho low key her profile has been falling in Japan ever since C2C/Joanne. Japanese ppl don't really like "organic" sounding music it seems. Maybe that's why they didnt jump on ASIB yet. Hopefully the movie is big enough there to send it flying regardless of the genre of music the soundtrack offers. Something interesting to note is that for the Japanese commercials of ASIB they are placing a lot of emphasis on the pop scenes lol! They want them to buy tickets. Good marketting tbh :clap3: 

On 12/9/2018 at 5:27 PM, IBeMe said:

yeah that is true tho low key her profile has been falling in Japan ever since C2C/Joanne. Japanese ppl don't really like "organic" sounding music it seems. Maybe that's why they didnt jump on ASIB yet. Hopefully the movie is big enough there to send it flying regardless of the genre of music the soundtrack offers. Something interesting to note is that for the Japanese commercials of ASIB they are placing a lot of emphasis on the pop scenes lol! They want them to buy tickets. Good marketting tbh :clap3: 

Yeah they liked ARTPOP a lot. Thats the type of music and visuals they go crazy for..

On 12/8/2018 at 7:31 AM, Samuel. said:

And NZ and Canada :jonny: just unbelievable.

Japan is betraying ha tho:weeps:

movie hasn't come out in Japan yet sus.

Ended Adele and Alecia!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.