Demi Lovato

Phoenixstar

phreshprince

Home girl better throw on a nice wig next week because child if she walks out of that house and performs in front of the President with her current look...👀

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Greg.P

• miguel

• DemiLovato

Top Posters In This Topic

thatsmydemi
Just now, phreshprince said:

Home girl better throw on a nice wig next week because child if she walks out of that house and performs in front of the President with her current look...👀

Mte :deadbanana4:

thatsmydemi

Lead single is coming either in February or March before the first episode of the doc drops. There's no way it comes after. I refuse to believe so. It would be stupid because the doc will definitely serve as promo and help a lot so dropping it after would be absolutely pointless. 

Get ready. We're about to begin the new era. 

Ver las imágenes de origen

VictorJustino
16 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Lead single is coming either in February or March before the first episode of the doc drops. There's no way it comes after. I refuse to believe so. It would be stupid because the doc will definitely serve as promo and help a lot so dropping it after would be absolutely pointless. 

Get ready. We're about to begin the new era. 

Ver las imágenes de origen

Honestly, at this point of her career and after that messy year, I would love to see her launching the lead one week before the doc. And the album being realesed with the doc.

Like:

March 19 - Lead

March 23 - Doc

March 26 - Album

April Vogue Cover

Billboard Cover

Rolling Stone Cover

I would love to see it.

We know she is flopping hard, buttt, she still has some good first weeks, so, play let scooter play with her just like ariana

hypnodemiluv
On 1/15/2021 at 1:36 AM, phreshprince said:

:gaycatney1:

thatsmydemi
3 minutes ago, VictorJustino said:

Honestly, at this point of her career and after that messy year, I would love to see her launching the lead one week before the doc. And the album being realesed with the doc.

Like:

March 19 - Lead

March 23 - Doc

March 26 - Album

April Vogue Cover

Billboard Cover

Rolling Stone Cover

I would love to see it.

We know she is flopping hard, buttt, she still has some good first weeks, so, play let scooter play with her just like ariana

They shouldn't aim for a big debut anymore. That strategy doesn't work for her honestly. Isn't it funny that all the 2020 releases had a nice debut but non-existence longevity? They were all done after 2 weeks. :deadbanana4:

She will get her biggest peak long into its run, as usual. She doesn't have the power to pull high debuts sadly. 

VictorJustino
13 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

They shouldn't aim for a big debut anymore. That strategy doesn't work for her honestly. Isn't it funny that all the 2020 releases had a nice debut but non-existence longevity? They were all done after 2 weeks. :deadbanana4:

She will get her biggest peak long into its run, as usual. She doesn't have the power to pull high debuts sadly. 

Yes, but she is now above Scooter's team.

Philymac always was about longevity, even with the Jonas.

Scooter is all about the peak.

thatsmydemi
Just now, VictorJustino said:

Yes, but she is now above Scooter's team.

Philymac always was about longevity, even with the Jonas.

Scooter is all about the peak.

Well then they better go all out with that initial push because the promo she's been getting is useless for both high peaks and longevity. 

Confusion

I’m so excited for her first performance of 2021 then saw her post and got reminded she has short, pink hair 💀

rihannabiggestfan

She can look however she wants, but I love her Grammy looks in particular so much

monsterlovatic
2 hours ago, tellmeyouloveme said:

... so I just heard that Demi will release a song called What Other People Say next month, not sure tho!

Great song.  It’s a midtempo.  Talks about growing up and being different than the girl she thought she would be 

38 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Is Demi gonna change her hair before the era starts cause....girl 

I hope so but I have a feeling she's going to keep it for awhile :dancehall2: I'm scared what the album cover is going to look like..

The hair doesn't seem bad but as long as she keeps it as a "theme" for this era 

But I still prefer mid-length hair on her

I just have to say that her tone and control are so amazing, and her stage presence earlier was also great!

I hope her home dance studio is helping her a lot with being more comfortable with dancing tho

TheDecentSimmer

streets a.k.a stanleaktingz on twitter are saying that her album is mainly pop with a slight r&b touch! 

how we feeling about this? if it’s not bubblegum pop then i’m not mad, if it has bops like her unreleased song, better - then i’m here for this album.

stanleaktingz claim to be accurate and have mentioned things like her dropping in early feb, i think they leaked the positions album and have said a few other things so this could be accurate however jcmd have said that it had soul influence right? 

idk we’ll just have to wait i guess :WAP:

Lyrical Liar
6 minutes ago, TheDecentSimmer said:

streets a.k.a stanleaktingz on twitter are saying that her album is mainly pop with a slight r&b touch! 

how we feeling about this? if it’s not bubblegum pop then i’m not mad, if it has bops like her unreleased song, better - then i’m here for this album.

stanleaktingz claim to be accurate and have mentioned things like her dropping in early feb, i think they leaked the positions album and have said a few other things so this could be accurate however jcmd have said that it had soul influence right? 

https://twitter.com/aintnoaccidentx/status/1353335656060235776?s=20 because you asked me to post it for youuuuuu. :heart:

Rob_Matteo
On 1/24/2021 at 4:59 PM, TheDecentSimmer said:

Apparently she worked with Oak a lot & I have faith in him :clap3:

I Love Me wasn't her best but irregardless, the song actually has impeccable production if you look how sounds and instruments are used and layered into it. Production was not the reason it was mediocre.

Hoping for another Daddy Issues :duca:

On 1/24/2021 at 3:59 PM, TheDecentSimmer said:

I’m hoping she hops on the 80s trend cuz her vocals would slay on a track dua/the weeknd inspired :jonny: