Jump to content

Demi Lovato


Phoenixstar

Recommended Posts

HelloLovato

I don’t get how Demi is so anti-Trump but is surrounded by so many Trump ppl lol. Her family, Sirah, Paul... lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • thatsmydemi

    2667

  • Greg.P

    2209

  • miguel

    1445

  • DemiLovato

    995

Top Posters In This Topic

ariananext
On 1/4/2021 at 1:40 AM, HelloLovato said:

I don’t get how Demi is so anti-Trump but is surrounded by so many Trump ppl lol. Her family, Sirah, Paul... lol

It's not an unusual situation, MANY people (especially young people) live with close-minded people that can't say what's right

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

If only Demi were my friend so I could try to make her anti-both. She's naive: imagine stanning trash like Biden or Hillary :rip: stanning Trump teas. She was being a biT of a neoliberal shill at times in 2020, hopefully that doesn't carry over to 2021.

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlazingLovatic
4 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

If only Demi were my friend so I could try to make her anti-both. She's naive: imagine stanning trash like Biden or Hillary :rip: stanning Trump teas. She was being a biT of a neoliberal shill at times in 2020, hopefully that doesn't carry over to 2021.

agreed, but only because I don't think she understands the stuff she supports beyond a surface-level

 

I fundamentally oppose many of the things she promotes e.g. Core (plastic bottled water company owned by rapist Dr Luke) and Talkspace (a mental health therapy service which charges extortionate amounts for an online therapy session) :rip:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like her next era will be super important to her career

If the music isn't it I'm quite sure she'll lose so many fans :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ariananext
On 1/6/2021 at 8:24 PM, rihannabiggestfan said:

If only Demi were my friend so I could try to make her anti-both. She's naive: imagine stanning trash like Biden or Hillary :rip: stanning Trump teas. She was being a biT of a neoliberal shill at times in 2020, hopefully that doesn't carry over to 2021.

are we sure she STANS biden or hillary, I mean we were all rooting for them cause we simply didn't want Trump again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
11 hours ago, Hanzo said:

I feel like her next era will be super important to her career

If the music isn't it I'm quite sure she'll lose so many fans :rip:

I'd say it's decesive in terms of success. 

 

We all know how fans can jump ship after flopping. If she flops, she will lose fans regardless of the quality of the music. Not to mention that she's not cool among the GP as of now so if she doesn't manage to get a hit, she will have it even harder than before to succeed in the future. 

 

The best scenario in case she flopped would be something like Miley's Plastic Hearts. She's flopping but she's releasing good music AND promoting everywhere. 

 

The worst scenario would be something like Katy Perry's current situation. Cute music but her team is absolutely lost in terms of promotion so it's impossible to enjoy the era. :rip: 

 

Edited by thatsmydemi
Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

What do you think it's gonna be the plan for the start of the era? She's announcing the doc next week but we still have no news of the lead single. Do you think she's dropping in the middle of the doc (remember that it's divided into 4 parts) or maybe once all the 4 parts are out? 

Edited by thatsmydemi
Link to post
Share on other sites
devonedelrey

Watch when she starts releasing the whole music industry is gonna release as well 😩

Link to post
Share on other sites
selena_lavigne
On 1/9/2021 at 6:29 PM, thatsmydemi said:

I'd say it's decesive in terms of success. 

 

We all know how fans can jump ship after flopping. If she flops, she will lose fans regardless of the quality of the music. Not to mention that she's not cool among the GP as of now so if she doesn't manage to get a hit, she will have it even harder than before to succeed in the future. 

 

The best scenario in case she flopped would be something like Miley's Plastic Hearts. She's flopping but she's releasing good music AND promoting everywhere. 

 

The worst scenario would be something like Katy Perry's current situation. Cute music but her team is absolutely lost in terms of promotion so it's impossible to enjoy the era. :rip: 

 

Plastic Hearts is a success. Demi stans should PRAY they have an era as big.

I have faith that they have something good cooking up but I don’t think the GP will dig it, just her fans, but hopefully I am wrong cuz I do have fond memories with all of her albums. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

Yes, I'm glad the success stans are being weeded out: Demi only deserves real stans

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think lead single is probably coming in march near the grammys and the documentry release, i don't think she would be putting an album out anytime soon wihtout a hit atleast! i hope she follows the same strategy that justin is doign with releasing a bunch of songs and then dropping the album.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think lead single is probably coming in march near the grammys and the documentry release, i don't think she would be putting an album out anytime soon wihtout a hit atleast! i hope she follows the same strategy that justin is doign with releasing a bunch of songs and then dropping the album.

Link to post
Share on other sites
tellmeyouloveme
2 hours ago, WAKAWAKA said:

i think lead single is probably coming in march near the grammys and the documentry release, i don't think she would be putting an album out anytime soon wihtout a hit atleast! i hope she follows the same strategy that justin is doign with releasing a bunch of songs and then dropping the album.

 

Uh, I don't think so unless she's coming with buzz singles and features before. Why would they announce the doc two months away? It's a hype that will be ending soon. Justin Bieber's doc was announced like 20 days before the first episode, if I remember well. 

 

Plus, if they're showing D7 recording sessions... We must have the album in hands at that point. 

 

My bet: 

 

Lead single - end of January

Album release - between the 3-4 week of the doc

Vogue Cover

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Confusion
4 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Yes, I'm glad the success stans are being weeded out: Demi only deserves real stans

I’m not a success Stan but I’m a release stan like damn it feels like we’re on D8 already lol 

 

I wish she f**** covid and released an album last year regardless, but I’m glad it seems we’re in the final stretch of waiting!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just re-release Still Have Me, and give it promo damn it. :dies: 

 

In all seriousness, I don't care if she flops as long as she puts out quality, and enough of pop bobs she's so much more than those kind of songs. Bring me some Tell Me You Love Me or Sober level quality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY LADIES. PROBABLY A TRAILER OR TEASER. HERE WE GO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tellmeyouloveme said:

 

Uh, I don't think so unless she's coming with buzz singles and features before. Why would they announce the doc two months away? It's a hype that will be ending soon. Justin Bieber's doc was announced like 20 days before the first episode, if I remember well. 

 

Plus, if they're showing D7 recording sessions... We must have the album in hands at that point. 

 

My bet: 

 

Lead single - end of January

Album release - between the 3-4 week of the doc

Vogue Cover

 

 

y'all still hoping for a vogue cover in 2021 huh

 

wFbdpW7.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
16 minutes ago, miguel said:

 

y'all still hoping for a vogue cover in 2021 huh

 

wFbdpW7.gif

Where have you been? :lmao: It was leaked by one of the people working on it (the girl posted all the info about it: photographer, date, Demi's measures, magazine, issue...). She's the cover of the April Issue of Vogue Mexico. 

Edited by thatsmydemi
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Where have you been? :lmao: It was leaked by one of the people working on it (the girl posted all the info about it: photographer, date, Demi's measures, magazine, issue...). She's the cover of the April Issue of Vogue Mexico. 

 

oh mess, nvm then

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
2 minutes ago, miguel said:

 

oh mess, nvm then

she could be lying though. :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

Wait, has this ever been threaded? I feel like it hasn't

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...