Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Greg.P

• miguel

• DemiLovato

Top Posters In This Topic

worldofchxnces
8 hours ago, Phoenetic said:

I don't understand why you'd want an album that's "all about sex" when there's already so much of that out there and Demi would become just a regular unoriginal popgirl singing only about sex. She can be a lot more than that.

I'm good with a few songs because it's a part of life and all, but I wouldn't want Demi to become one of those popstars who sells solely because it's all about sex.

Exactly ! Body say was okay but nothing more. Soul/ballad is her genre, she needs to do more songs like lionheart or fix a heart. But i wouldn't mind a few bops 

1 hour ago, worldofchxnces said:

Lol spoke too soon :/ PLS be more CFTS and less Confident. Less noise please :/

but out literally all of those producers excite me bar maybe Tayla Parx. She worked with early Bruno Mars producers and that is getting me really hyped. Plus Miguel.... maybe she will be doing less pop...

Hey guys, I'm back :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Temporal said:

She worked with Miguel??? :jonny3:  

They wrote a song together back in April. I really hope she actually releases it and it won't be forgotten like some other collabs she did in the past.

Yeah the Miguel track is an absolute must have for me, I been wanting them to work together for years. He's a master at mixing all of her strong points (love songs w/ soulful vocals and a rock edge) and turning it into something smooth and catchy as hell. She needs music people can vibe to not generic, late trend hopping pop records with abrasive vocals.

I really hope a majority of the stuff she recorded last year still gets used cause it seemed like she was finally on the right track. We all know she gets bored quickly though so IDK :dancehall:

I really hope new music is coming sooner than we expect. It's only been like one and a half years since Confident was released but it feels so old and long already.

Plus I need her to slay ASAP- preferably at the Grammys (tho I highly doubt she's performing at this point)

4 hours ago, worldofchxnces said:

Well... sopke too soon. :toofunny2: please Max, don't give her **** like Confident as much as I like. Or don't make her release it as single. :doc:

5 hours ago, undermyskin said:

So no pop/rock on this album?

Nope, never. She's all over R&B/Soul to showcase her vocals.

Am I the only one who feels like the Miguel collab won't make the cut? Just like the Sia one in DEMI... :!ohno:

9 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Am I the only one who feels like the Miguel collab won't make the cut? Just like the Sia one in DEMI... :!ohno:

That bitch better not cut the Miguel collab or else

fo55xo

9 minutes ago, Kendi said:

That bitch better not cut the Miguel collab or else

fo55xo

It's Demi... expect the worst. 

o-WENDY-WILLIAMS-facebook.jpg

All this Confident hate when it's way better than CFTS.

fo55xo

Let's get things clear here,

that bridge >>>>>> some gals discographies.

fo55xo

Edited by igninton
25 minutes ago, igninton said:

Ok ladies now let's get in formation.

:gaycat5:

Voted. :eatpopcorn:

Ugh, every time I see the La La Land trailer I run to youtube to play La La Land's music video. The song has aged SO well. :weeps:

32 minutes ago, igninton said:

All this Confident hate when it's way better than CFTS.

fo55xo

Let's get things clear here,

that bridge >>>>>> some gals discographies.

fo55xo

There was a moment in which I liked Confident over CFTS but... Confident should have remained the opening track of the album. And it is the perfect track to open the album tbh. 

Edited by thatsmydemi
1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

My worst fear for this album honestly. 

47 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

My worst fear for this album honestly. 

We can only hope that the tracks making the cut will be better than the ones that didn't. :dancehall:

She looks gorgeous :blush:

I have been a fan of all of her albums so I just hope whatever direction she goes in, that she is truly happy with it and is getting to perform what she likes to. 

1 hour ago, FireMotif16 said:

She looks gorgeous :blush:

I have been a fan of all of her albums so I just hope whatever direction she goes in, that she is truly happy with it and is getting to perform what she likes to. 

True. At the end of the day, the best thing is to know she's singing what she likes. :date2:

-------

Some predictions for the grammys:

Adele is also likely to win Best Pop Vocal Album (for the second time) and Best Pop Solo Performance (for the third time). This would push her career Grammy total to 15.

tenor.gif

Edited by thatsmydemi

Demi's favourite music is Soul, she loves artists like Aretha Franklin and Adele. So I'm expecting Soul/Pop/R&B, and I bet Demi is loving making soul music in the studio using her pipes, so that makes me excited for D6!

I really believe that Demi's pop rock phase was just because she was like one of those emo teenage girls + pop/rock was trendy back then lol