Demi Lovato

Phoenixstar

Just now, DemiLovato said:

This, I want D6 to be all about Sex! I want the sexual image and the sexual songs. She tried with Confident but the tracks weren't good enough and TBH I feel like the look she had with the short hair didn't pull it off.

But she tweeted lyrics like "So you wanna play, we'll come play with me... ?" So I'm expecting D6 to be an R&B/Soul/Pop sexual era :jonny3:

But if it's a soul album like Adele's.... :coffee:

true this , I feel like with long hair she could pull it off better

some slow sexual songs could work well also :jamming: 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Greg.P

• miguel

• DemiLovato

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why you'd want an album that's "all about sex" when there's already so much of that out there and Demi would become just a regular unoriginal popgirl singing only about sex. She can be a lot more than that.

I'm good with a few songs because it's a part of life and all, but I wouldn't want Demi to become one of those popstars who sells solely because it's all about sex.

2 minutes ago, Phoenetic said:

I don't understand why you'd want an album that's "all about sex" when there's already so much of that out there and Demi would become just a regular unoriginal popgirl singing only about sex. She can be a lot more than that.

I'm good with a few songs because it's a part of life and all, but I wouldn't want Demi to become one of those popstars who sells solely because it's all about sex.

i want bops tbh 

Just now, Phoenetic said:

All this!!!

I wouldn't mind a couple of songs, just like Confident had 3. But doing an album full of sexual songs is just... :doc: 

People already dragged her for wasting her potential doing songs about sex and I agree even if they are bops. 

14 minutes ago, Opium said:

true this , I feel like with long hair she could pull it off better

some slow sexual songs could work well also :jamming: 

On tour she found her look, she needs the long hair and the Balmain clothing :chick1:

I'm really excited for D6 though, she's worked with:

Nolan (Body Say/Good For You/Jealous producer)

Wynter Gordon (She's the singer of Dirty Talk and wrote lots of songs on Lemonade)

Ester Dean (She's worked with Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Xtina, Britney, Beyonce and Katy Perry)

Diane Warren (She's written famous ballads)

Miguel (He's written for Beyonce, Mariah, Usher, Kendrick, Chris, and J Cole)

Tayla Parx (She's written for Xtina, Ariana, Mariah, 5H, Rihanna, and Jason Derulo)

Priscilla Renea (She's co-written Fix A Heart, California King Bed, In Case, Worth It, Timber, Bacon, and Who Says)

Neff-U (He's worked with Eminem, Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson, Jojo, Nelly, Mary J Blige, Jay-z, and Ne-yo)

Laleh (She's co-written Father and Yes. She worked with Ellie Goulding, Tori Kelly, and Adam Lambert)

Sebastian Kole (He's worked with Maroon 5, Alessia Cara, and Kelly Rowland. Said the song w/ Demi is going to have big vocal tunes, big song

Emile Haynie (He's worked on Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Summertime Sadness, Guts Over Fear, Locked Out Of Heaven, and Gorilla)

Happy Perez (He's worked with Mariah, Kehlani, Frank Ocean, K. Michelle, and Ella Henderson)

Timbaland (He worked on All Night Long, Together, and Lightweight. He's worked with Nelly Furtado, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, and Katy Perry)

Julia Michaels: (She's co-written Kingdom Come, Waitin For You, Hands To Myself, Good For You, Sorry, Used To Love You, Close, and Chainsaw)

Those are who are confirmed ^

This album she's definitely using her powerful vocals.

14 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

On tour she found her look, she needs the long hair and the Balmain clothing :chick1:

Wynter Gordon (She's the singer of Dirty Talk and wrote lots of songs on Lemonade)

Ester Dean (She's worked with Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Xtina, Britney, Beyonce and Katy Perry)

Neff-U (He's worked with Eminem, Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson, Jojo, Nelly, Mary J Blige, Jay-z, and Ne-yo)

Emile Haynie (He's worked on Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Summertime Sadness, Guts Over Fear, Locked Out Of Heaven, and Gorilla)

These :jonny:

I would love a Miguel collaboration.

Sup my Lovatic brethren :party:

19 minutes ago, Phoenetic said:

I agree with you and @thatsmydemi, pop sex slave is not her lane and it'd be a waste of her voice.

I want a mix of break up records (she has to address Wilmer), finding herself outside of the relationship + love songs and tracks about being single and dating. The Grammy nom sets her up for a new career lane so cohesive subject matter and the right sound are going to be extremely important with this LP.

My worry already is that she's taking too long to finish and the albums going to end up sounding all over the place (again).

26 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

Tayla Parx (She's written for Xtina, Ariana, Mariah, 5H, Rihanna, and Jason Derulo)

Priscilla Renea (She's co-written Fix A Heart, California King Bed, In Case, Worth It, Timber, Bacon, and Who Says)

Laleh (She's co-written Father and Yes. She worked with Ellie Goulding, Tori Kelly, and Adam Lambert)

Sebastian Kole (He's worked with Maroon 5, Alessia Cara, and Kelly Rowland. Said the song w/ Demi is going to have big vocal tunes, big song

Happy Perez (He's worked with Mariah, Kehlani, Frank Ocean, K. Michelle, and Ella Henderson)

Timbaland (He worked on All Night Long, Together, and Lightweight. He's worked with Nelly Furtado, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, and Katy Perry)

Julia Michaels: (She's co-written Kingdom Come, Waitin For You, Hands To Myself, Good For You, Sorry, Used To Love You, Close, and Chainsaw)

Oh wow :jonny: 

32 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

I'm excited for these :jonny3:

I'm just wondering whether it would be more organic R&B/Soul or like a mixture of that with Electronic R&B/Soul or Alternative R&B/Soul, cause I kinda want it to be more cohesive and not all over the place 

worldwide angel
2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I have never seen you before... hi!

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

That's because I'm a new girlie ! Nice to meet you sis 

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

Wait, no Max Martin so far... I'm happy. :weeps:

Let's be real, she most likely has.. it's just not confirmed :rip:

Just now, sneakymonster said:

this fan base is a joke

tumblr_mc44bs4M7I1rqniry.gif

For Demi, simplicity is key. But she always tries to be edgy with all those rock chick clothes. :jonny: 

And I never thought sexual songs sound good for her, 'Body Say' is an example, it was a nice try, but if the whole album sounds like that, it's gonna be an extremely boring one. :rip: 

Hello friends.

Do you guys reckon we'll get a new single before the Grammys? Or will she perform an old one (will she even perform lmao)

Just now, Charlie_ said:

Hello friends.

Do you guys reckon we'll get a new single before the Grammys? Or will she perform an old one (will she even perform lmao)

hope she'll perform smth tbh, not here for unknown boring performers :rip: 

I hope she delivers something different. D6 better be less pop and more R&B too. I just wish for the best this era.

If she doesn't perform on Grammys the lead single for D6, I hope she performs at least Father or something different.

Edited by Cheeerl
2 hours ago, sneakymonster said:

this fan base is a joke

large.gif 

On topic: I'm here for an Electronic R&B album! And deluxe version with 5 tracks of sex bops :gaycat1:  

Let's be real, she's not performing at the Gramm'ys, they've already announced a lot of performers haven't they? 

and as she's still working on the album and is in no rush to release it, I'm expecting the lead single around July-September tbh :cm:

Edited by DemiLovato