Jump to content

Demi Lovato


Phoenixstar

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • thatsmydemi

    2667

  • Greg.P

    2209

  • miguel

    1445

  • DemiLovato

    995

Top Posters In This Topic

worldofchxnces
5 hours ago, XIAN said:

is she performing at the Grammys? :duca:

If she's performing a song from confident i hope that she picks father or lionheart 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Or the new Diane song :eli:

 

If she performs Stone Cold tho... :doc:

 

I mean, I love it but people have already seen her perform it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, the Grammy should go to Demi or Sia.

 

And not only because of their music but also because they have been around for decades (in Sia's case. Demi for almost 10 years lol) and they are getting recognition now. 

It would be really good/cute for them to win the grammy after all they have been through and all the time they have been in the industry. :cries: 

Oh and Demi's album may not be the best, especially compared to 25 but it is not a bad album. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

In my opinion, the Grammy should go to Demi or Sia.

 

And not only because of their music but also because they have been around for decades (in Sia's case. Demi for almost 10 years lol) and they are getting recognition now. 

It would be really good/cute for them to win the grammy after all they have been through and all the time they have been in the industry. :cries: 

Oh and Demi's album may not be the best, especially compared to 25 but it is not a bad album. 

I'm rooting for Ariana and Demi, the rest are mehs...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

In my opinion, the Grammy should go to Demi or Sia.

 

And not only because of their music but also because they have been around for decades (in Sia's case. Demi for almost 10 years lol) and they are getting recognition now. 

It would be really good/cute for them to win the grammy after all they have been through and all the time they have been in the industry. :cries: 

Oh and Demi's album may not be the best, especially compared to 25 but it is not a bad album. 

Agree :clap3:

They definitely deserve it even though their albums aren't their best work. I'm just glad Demi finally got recognised 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, igninton said:

Omg what happened boo? 

 

How come you're not a mod anymore? :weeps:

Hey!

 

Had no time for it anymore, so I stepped down. That's all :p

But I'll probably be around more on this new ATRL!

Edited by Phoenetic
Link to post
Share on other sites

ready for D6 :duca: 

 

Spoiler

hope the new era will be a more sexual one... I mean, it would be somehow a play of words/sounds with D6 :eli: D... sex :jamming: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only wishes I have for the new album is:

  1. No tropical pop, whatsoever. Based on Demi's track record, she's always at least a year behind on trends.
  2. An album great enough where every song could be a single.
  3. Leave all the Hollywood producers and songwriters behind.
  4. Executive producer of her own album.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fentydelspears said:

I'm rooting for Ariana and Demi, the rest are mehs...

I'm also rooting for Ari, I think she's the one winning if they don't give it to Adele. And she deserves it because she's one of the most talented artists right now! 

 

If they give it to Bieber tho... :rip:

 

----

 

What I want is less sexual music, which is probably what the next era will serve. She better prove me wrong tho. :eli:

 

And yes, no tropical sounds now that they sound dated af. :skull: but expect at least one track. :skull:

Edited by thatsmydemi
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm also rooting for Ari, I think she's the one winning if they don't give it to Adele. And she deserves it because she's one of the most talented artists right now! 

 

If they give it to Bieber tho... :rip:

 

----

 

What I want is less sexual music, which is probably what the next era will serve. She better prove me wrong tho. :eli:

 

And yes, no tropical sounds now that they sound dated af. :skull: but expect at least one track. :skull:

watch it be the lead single :eli: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

let's hope you have jinxed it now please :rip:

Cut The Emotion is the lead single :eli:

 

Seriously though tropical pop songs are bops, it's just some are good and some are bad. Just because it was popular last year doesn't mean she shouldn't make 1 or 2 songs

 

This is Demi after all, who has been known for the past 7 years to hop on trends and release mainstream music.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

Cut The Emotion is the lead single :eli:

 

Seriously though tropical pop songs are bops, it's just some are good and some are bad. Just because it was popular last year doesn't mean she shouldn't make 1 or 2 songs

 

This is Demi after all, who has been known for the past 7 years to hop on trends and release mainstream music.

i want her to release a sexual progressive house song tbh :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Opium said:

i want her to release a sexual progressive house song tbh :duca: 

This, I want D6 to be all about Sex! I want the sexual image and the sexual songs. She tried with Confident but the tracks weren't good enough and TBH I feel like the look she had with the short hair didn't pull it off.

 

But she tweeted lyrics like "So you wanna play, we'll come play with me... ?" So I'm expecting D6 to be an R&B/Soul/Pop sexual era :jonny3:

But if it's a soul album like Adele's.... :coffee:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...