Demi Lovato

Phoenixstar

49 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

Tea :cm: But the lows on DEMI are godawful and there's many of them whereas Confident is somewhat more consistent

The lows on Unbroken are horrible compared to DEMI!

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Greg.P

• miguel

• DemiLovato

Top Posters In This Topic

theblackestday
Just now, Greg.P said:

The lows on Unbroken are horrible compared to DEMI!

Kinda true, but STWN and RDC are probably the worst in her discography. And 50% of the rest of DEMI's tracklist is trash too.

Unbroken is def the most inconsistent one. Serving utter garbage like the first 4 tracks + the mediocre Mistake :pukey:

But then it also serves three of the BEST songs of her career: MLILAS, IRL & FAH:alexz:

BravoTangoWhiskey
1 hour ago, grace said:

THE ALBUM LEAVING US TONIGHT WITH ONLY 4247 POINTS

f81e27958f45ded47d49e661f9566409.jpg

y'all have horrendous taste if this is already out

oh+fuck+no.gif

DEMI >>>>>>>>>>> the rest of her discography 

5 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

Kinda true, but STWN and RDC are probably the worst in her discography. And 50% of the rest of DEMI's tracklist is trash too.

Unbroken is def the most inconsistent one. Serving utter garbage like the first 4 tracks + the mediocre Mistake :pukey:

But then it also serves three of the BEST songs of her career: MLILAS, IRL & FAH:alexz:

I actually really like Something That We're Not and I'd say the same for Really Don't Care if they kept the solo version!

I'm mad at you all! You're tastes are all questionable, especially Unbroken being over DEMI! The only way to make it up to me is to have Here We Go Again number 1!!

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

@Starships sis... why a 11 to this... you could have used it better (Old Ways)... what a waste. :ace:

2 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

@Starships girl did you experience a brief seizure while doing your rates and mistakenly added an extra 1 to your MM&T score? :confused: 

I WENT TO A FUKING DATE AND I COME BACK TO ME MYSELF AND TIME OUT!??!!??!?!?!!? :cries: I DONT TRUST U LOVATICS ANY MORE. MORE LIKE ****ING LOAFATICS. 

coolcristobal
40 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

This INSANE amount of taste :jonny2: 

The MLILAS stanning :jonny3: The Quiet stanning earlier :jonny: 

Take notes a biT girls!

Let's look on the bright side, most of Here We Go Again is still in so that means everybody's taste isn't as bad as it could be! :clap3:

I just find it hilarious that I came up as a lover for Up (I don't remember rating it that high) and all these songs like Waitin For You and Mr Hughes I didn't, are lovers only the songs you rate 10?

Edited by Greg.P

Watch Body Say, Wildfire, CFTS, Heart Attack, Give Your Heart a Break, Skyscraper, Stone Cold, MLILAS be at the top, especially the songs in bold!

2 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

Watch Body Say, Wildfire, CFTS, Heart Attack, Give Your Heart a Break, Skyscraper, Stone Cold, MLILAS be at the top, especially the songs in bold!

here for this to happen 

F1FFoVQ.gif

Hold up:cm: I gave Up a 7 and Waitin For You and Mr Hughes a 10 how didn't my name come up for lovers on them but Up it did! :ahh:

10 minutes ago, Opium said:

here for this to happen 

F1FFoVQ.gif

I'm here for them to be high up but not top 10 tbh, maybe Wildfire because the pre chorus are ****ing amazing!

"Ripped me like your torn up jeans" :clap3:

"Play me like your first guitar, where every single notes too hard!":alexz:

Serving Here We Go Again type of lyrics! :heart2:

Edited by Greg.P
thatsmydemi

"Play me like your first guitar, where every single notes too hard!"

This line is so good, so hot and so sexy :jonny: 

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

"Play me like your first guitar, where every single notes too hard!"

This line is so good, so hot and so sexy :jonny: 

One of the highlights lyrically from Confident tbh! 

thatsmydemi

I'm going through Demi's vevo account...

... someone please tell her team to NOT upload the WHOLE album to youtube omg. How can they be so stupid. And they did this not only with Confident but also with DEMI! :deadbanana2: 

Do they know that there are sites that allow you to download songs by simply copy and paste the link of a video? I don't want to think in how many people have downloaded the album this way omg :skull: and I'm pretty sure this damages her Spotify numbers a lot as well! :deadbanana3: 

Edited by thatsmydemi
2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm going through Demi's vevo account...

... someone please tell her team to NOT upload the WHOLE album to youtube omg. How can they be so stupid. And they did this not only with Confident but also with DEMI! :deadbanana2: 

Do they know that there are sites that allow you to download songs by simply copy and paste the link of a video? :skull: and I'm pretty sure this damages her Spotify numbers a lot as well! :deadbanana3: 

at least it shows us which album track from those albums is the superior one :cm: 

37 minutes ago, Opium said:

at least it shows us which album track from those albums is the superior one :cm: 

Two Pieces is a gem, easily her best song from DEMI :clap3:

3 hours ago, grace said:

The-Middle-Fanmade-Single-Cover-dont-for

54. The Middle - 360.3

Haters:

Veritas

Starships

soml

Lovers:

biomind101

desert rose

Mr. Atomic Bomb

KasioKas

Courtney Love

11: @pop!corn

Average: 6,67

This was done soooooooooooo wrong :!ohno:

56 minutes ago, Opium said:

A borderline masterpiece.

4 hours ago, grace said:

The-Middle-Fanmade-Single-Cover-dont-for

54. The Middle - 360.3

Haters:

Veritas

Starships

soml

Lovers:

biomind101

desert rose

Mr. Atomic Bomb

KasioKas

Courtney Love

11: @pop!corn

Average: 6,67

Mess poor @pop!corn :dies:

Song's ehh but her F#5s were nice. I miss hearing her ease on upper belts :weeps:

FireMotif16

Honestly I gave DEMI the 120 bc i was afraid of it getting dragged, and bc it is the album i have listened to the most to overall, it was a hard decision