jpow

2020 US Presidential Election ūüáļūüáł Biden/Harris 2020

19SLAYty9

Choose Tammy Duckworth, Joe.

LuLuDrops

frenchyisback
2 minutes ago, LuLuDrops said:

We been known he was by far the most electable democrat...

Except for a few radicals, People miss the Obama/Biden years

Communion
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Icarus said:

:flame: Democrats being aware and prepared for the upcoming massive smear campaign against the VP :flame: 

Everyone has realised that Joe is an extremely strong candidate. Republicans and Bernie or Trumpers final play is to attack the VP candidate like never before. And bashing a female politician comes more naturally to these groups than riding a bike. It brings them joy. But Dems are ready this time!

The fact that reparations was a huge issue during the primaries yet the sole two candidates against reparations may be the ticket. :heart2:

"I don't support anything that's gonna only help black people *laugh*" being an actual, real Kamala quote combined with Joe's "you ain't black" racist segregationist 'get off my lawn' grandpa schtick. :ahh:

The black women who were and are Kamala's loudest critics being deemed misogynists by gay men with alabaster skin from nations that enslaved huge parts of the world. :ahh:Identity.has lost all meaning as a powerful concept through commodification by liberals. 

Edited by Communion

Icarus
16 minutes ago, Communion said:

The fact that reparations was a huge issue during the primaries yet the sole two candidates against reparations may be the ticket. :heart2:

"I don't support anything that's gonna only help black people *laugh*" being an actual, real Kamala quote combined with Joe's "you ain't black" racist segregationist 'get off my lawn' grandpa schtick. :ahh:

The black women who were and are Kamala's loudest critics being deemed misogynists by gay men with alabaster skin from nations that enslaved huge parts of the world. :ahh:Identity.has lost all meaning as a powerful concept through commodification by liberals. 

I'm not talking about black women who criticise Kamala :rip:  I'm talking about the majority of her critics, which are men who want the Democratic Party to lose badly in November, for example Tucker Carlson, Kyle Kulinski, Donald Trump Jr, and you :heart:

All four of you will have massive faux-outrange meltdown speeches ready to drop as soon as Kamala is announced :jonny4:

Vroom Vroom

Bass is defending herself a lot today.  I just watched her on Fox News.  No one is interested in the Scientology video.  Everyone is focusing on her potentially being a castro sympathizer.  Bloomberg reported today that she’s been to Cuba over 16 times, which is kind of troubling 

LuLuDrops

Post Office is broker than ever. This is sickening :biblio:

Chemist

:biblio:

He is 72 years old too. Republicans are literally criminals

chris1991
Posted (edited)

I support Biden 100% however it’s not hard to see that conservative white voters simply giving him an edge over Hilary because he is a white man. That factor gained him alone gained him an army of voters! 

Edited by chris1991

Communion
1 hour ago, Icarus said:

I'm not talking about black women who criticise Kamala :rip:  

Except you are when you make gross generalizations that you use to try and hide your personal conservatism (since we know you would have not had this attitude if Bernie or a progressive of color who supported Bernie was the Democratic nom) as a kind of concern ~for the sake of democracy at we know it~ (:ahh:) and weaponize identity politics (that you don't even support in real life) to try and stifle criticism from the left, even when the majority of that criticism is coming from progressives of color, particularly progressive women of color. Kamala's campaign ended due to young black women seeing her as a fraud and having a political resume at odds with the kind of benefits they wanted to see from someone who finally looked like them.

You argue black female progressives are hostile to Democrats and are Trump supporters because you say that is true for anyone who criticizes Biden and his VP pick from the left. Your talking points and trojan horse conservatism fail to even take in the basic fact that black turnout in 2016 collapsed and how you're painting huge swaths of black Americans as "Trump supporters" when trying to gaslight those to the left of Biden or Hillary and are/were completely disillusioned by their piss-poor politics. 

A Bomb
2 hours ago, Communion said:

:ahh: how dense and unaware do they have to be. 

LuLuDrops

Nevada passed a voter package today and NVGOP is fuming :fan:

FameFatale

Could Tammy Duckworth have the youngest children in the white house?

Image may contain Furniture Chair Wheel Machine Human and Person

SupahBass05

92 days until the election.

one week until Biden announces his VP. Can’t wait! :heart:

Beyonnaise
1 hour ago, LuLuDrops said:

Post Office is broker than ever. This is sickening :biblio:

This on top of how inept PA's mail voting system is is just :deadbanana4: I got my primary mail-in ballot the day before the election and a few people I've talked to said they didn't get theirs until the day of or later that week. The election offices are so incompetent and I fear about what that means for November.

Chemist

North Carolina is looking really good. GA is a veeery long shot

KylieistBoi
Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say I'm very excited to skulldrag Kamala and her mindless Hive until the election :heart2:  

Edited by KylieistBoi

Akil
23 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

I'm wondering if he's saving it for the 18th, which will be the 100 year anniversary of women getting voting rights. Otherwise I have no idea what's taking so long. 

Too late. The DNC starts on the 17th.

Akil
23 hours ago, slik said:

Karen Bass speaking at the Scientology event is a non-issue people.

A multi-million dollar facility opened in her district and like many political figures she appeared and gave a generic speech. The Sheriff of Los Angeles gave a speech at this same ceremony. It's a non-issue.

It's a distraction. First rule of being a VP, do no harm/cause no distractions. She's out.

Communion
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, A Bomb said:

:ahh: how dense and unaware do they have to be. 

It really is astonishing how *nothing* that was an issue in the primary to weaponize against Bernie matters anymore.

"The candidate can't be a white man. Their time is over. Move over, Bernie!"

> Biden ends up being the whitest man out of the field with a historical resume of racism

"The candidate can't be old as hell! Bernie is selfish for not letting young leaders through!"

> Biden ends up the same age as Bernie but without the mental acuity and agility, and with a harrowing case of mental deterioration.

"The candidate has to full-throatily support cash payment reparations. Bernie doesn't go far enough!" 

> Biden avoids discussing reparations the entire primary and even now remains against cash payments

> His potential VP is literally on video laughing and saying she doesn't support any policy meant to support only black people

"The candidate has to be 100% for abortion rights. Bernie being okay with that one anti-choice Dem disqualifies him!"

> Biden ends up being one of the most proud and staunch supporters of the Hyde Amendment.

"Bernie can only speak in slogans! Where are the detailed plans? Where are the pay-fors? Why can't Bernie tell us his costs?!"

> Biden ends up being someone who hasn't laid out a single pay-for over the last 5 months, largely can't name one of his own policy plans when speaking without a teleprompter, and whose campaign is basically based on the platitude that this is an election "about restoring the soul of America". 

"Bernie doesn't want to abolish borders. This obviously means he wants to restrict immigration despite calling for ending ICE!"

> Biden accosts an immigration activist for asking him if he's sorry for being part of the most right-wing presidency on immigration in modern American political history, and then tells him to "go vote for Trump if you don't like my record". 

"Bernie is just creepy. He makes me uncomfortable. Him and his bros. You just can't tell they're sexist. It's gross"

> Bernie Sanders has never sexually assaulted a woman nor raped a woman yet we can't say the same for modern-day rapist Joe. The fact that Joe Biden is the kind of piggish, misogynistic creep that Bernie writes about in his ~'''"""rape fantasy""""~ essays.

"Democrats are black voters! Our base is black! We need someone who rallies our base! Not someone concerned who appeals to bigoted independent voters like Joe Rogan. Bernie is not putting the base first!"

> Joe's campaign marketing is literally bankrolled by a bunch of GWB-era neo-con Republicans who are literally rehabilitating the image of everyone from GWB to Reagan while making Biden's entire campaign focused on white rich Never-Trump conservative suburbanites. 

"The candidate has to abolish the filibuster AND expand the courts. Bernie isn't as progressive as he thinks!"

> Biden is still literally staunchly against abolishing the filibuster, saying we should first try to negotiate with Republicans to see if they're willing to make any deals at the table, and literally has not once articulated a single plan for what to do with the Supreme Court besides the aesthetic talk of putting a black woman on it, which is haunted by how he helped Clarence Thomas get on.

The way we can go on and on and on. :toofunny3:

Edited by Communion

Akil
13 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

Just wanted to say I'm very excited to skulldrag Kamala and her mindless Hive until the election :heart2:  

What a sad life you must live. Get a hobby. 

Icarus

Unrelated to the US election, but still interesting to note that the centre left is making a huge comeback globally :heart2:

Maybe it takes a pandemic for people to stop entertaining radical populists who don't know how to actually govern 

Communion
1 minute ago, Icarus said:

Unrelated to the US election

Reported for being off-topic, we don't care about European politics in here. Thank you. :heart:

Communion
2 minutes ago, Akil said:

What a sad life you must live. Get a hobby. 

You know what's sad? Working to keep non-violent offenders who committed crime due to economic desperation in prison because the state of California didn't want to pay high wages to actual firefighters and saw incarcerated people are decent sacrifices. 

GwennyGwenGwen
6 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Unrelated to the US election, but still interesting to note that the centre left is making a huge comeback globally :heart2:

Maybe it takes a pandemic for people to stop entertaining radical populists who don't know how to actually govern 

idk that i'd call Macron center left...