ASIB to be in the top 10 highest grossing movies of all ti

Miles Away

ASIB is expected to become one of the top 10 highest grossing movies of ALL TIME in Ireland

As of Friday 2 November, A Star Is Born has made €4,526,493 in Ireland alone.

Usually, the UK & ROI box office numbers are lumped in together, but that Ireland-only figure represents 18.8% of the UK & ROI total, despite Ireland having less than 7.5% of the UK's population.

It is closing in on the Top Ten biggest box office hits of all-time in Ireland, with No.10 right now being The Dark Knight Rises back in 2012 with €5,499,254. (The top spot - Avatar in 2009 with €8,702,770 - is safe

At the time of writing (Sunday 4 November), the official soundtrack to A Star Is Born is Number One in the Irish Album Charts, and 'Shallow' by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper is Number One in the Irish Single Charts.

read more: https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/a-star-is-born-irish-success-646754

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_540.gif

11 minutes ago, romonster said:

Ireland went next level with their stanning for A Star Is Born :clap3:

bu-bu-but ASIB is LOCAL!!!!!!! It's bombing worldwide according to the OGHs :hoetenks: 

Poor OGHs :fan:  :fan: 

Just now, ATRL17 said:

bu-bu-but ASIB is LOCAL!!!!!!! It's bombing worldwide according to the OGHs :hoetenks: 

Poor OGHs :fan:  :fan: 

A global box office and music success :fan:

10 minutes ago, DemiRexha said:

Ireland has 4 million people :rip: but the amount she made there is a cute $5,000,000. I guess slay 

thanks for your opinion DemiRexha :clap3: those who can do and those who can't talk I guess

29 minutes ago, gab00 said:

thanks for your opinion DemiRexha :clap3: those who can do and those who can't talk I guess

Aww did you not like facts?

Archived