Pop Culture Talk

ATRL Feedback

2 minutes ago, NewRihannaStan said:

I’ll never understand DW lovers. The album is not that good. Her real magnum is Sweetener Christmas and Chill. 

6KgGoWo.gif

6KgGoWo.gif

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• gotportugal

• Post Malone

• BlackoutZone

2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

It's like she refuses to let Charli BREATHE I- (Does this count as pop culture talk, considering Charli isn't exactly a part of pop culture outside of the minds of some internet gays?)

9kNoVeL.gif

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Lein said:

You guys realize if you post in this thread you won't get SYG back :rip: 

As if anyone here gonna be enjoying not being able to skulldrag Ariana's useless-ness and other stuff like that for a long time

vuhexrt.gif

• ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson
1 minute ago, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

Not the worst song of the album :rip: Accelerate remains an experimental and superior song.

I don't like Accelerate :noparty:

She needed to comeback with another song like Pipe or Twice... but not Accelerate :chick3:

Is this gonna be like a corny version of SYG where we all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya while talking about how much we love everyone?

Just now, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

Anyway I discovered ROSALÍA a week ago and EL MAR QUERER is AOTY potential. RENIEGO is the best track.

She's a top 10 for sure, but Sophie, Yves Tumor and Clarence Clarity are unbothered in the top 3, and she has quite a bit of competition for the top 5. I still really liked it though and it's really impressive how creative she is with her production. I have so much hope for her next album :jonny:

3 minutes ago, katara said:

Shallow is #35 on US Spotify. Why?

tenor.gif

I guess her >31M monthly listeners are listening to more than just her current single!

tenor.gif

Same Ol' Mistakes
Just now, kelly-clarkson said:

I don't like Accelerate :noparty:

She needed to comeback with another song like Pipe or Twice... but not Accelerate :chick3:

I agree that she shouldn't have released that song first. Although it's the best on Liberation imo, she should've released Fall in Line or Twice. Xtina's known more for her ballads.

NewRihannaStan
Just now, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

What the hell is that pic they used? 

Freddie’s legacy wrapped up in one picture 

vuhexrt.gif

Just now, Maleficent said:

Is this gonna be like a corny version of SYG where we all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya while talking about how much we love everyone?

Yes.

Don't forget that we are only allowed to use positive nicknames too

vuhexrt.gif

6 minutes ago, NewRihannaStan said:

I’ll never understand DW lovers. The album is not that good. Her real magnum is Sweetener 

6KgGoWo.gif

Sweetener is rather sour for Ariana's usual standards.

Some of the Pharrell tracks are abominations.

LAgEpp7.gif

8 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I'm at 20% completion and I've probably only played like ten hours, if that :rip: 

I’m at 35% now. Play for 45 mins-an hour depending on how much time I have. Took me forever to get out of the mountain slopes to Saint Denis. :skull:

Same Ol' Mistakes
1 minute ago, Vxspertine said:

She's a top 10 for sure, but Sophie, Yves Tumor and Clarence Clarity are unbothered in the top 3, and she has quite a bit of competition for the top 5. I still really liked it though and it's really impressive how creative she is with her production. I have so much hope for her next album :jonny:

I still have to listen to a lot of albums. SOPHIE's album is a masterpiece.

4 minutes ago, Instant said:

As if anyone here gonna be enjoying not being able to skulldrag Ariana's useless-ness and other stuff like that for a long time

vuhexrt.gif

Kworb was the person keeping SYG alive, now that he's mostly gone the first thing they do is taking it down. *pretends to be shocked*.

On topic: Instant stans only talented people eheh :heart2: 

Edited by Lein