• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• gotportugal

• Post Malone

• BlackoutZone

nathanspears

Been bopping to Slayyyter's Troubled Paradise for the past few months, decided to do a deep dive after listening to Over This and oh my god, she's amazing. The hyperpop/PC Music influence is real. I LOVE this genre of music now, I feel skinnier already :jonny:

I think commercialized k-pop is only so popular because of US-Korea relations and because most of the groups clearly idolize light skin (most Koreans DO NOT look like them).

There are so many great artists from Korea but it’s definitely proportionate with every other country and it’s weird to see Korean music being so overrated when we all know their close US ties and recent history.

It’s pretty much all marketing, image, and branding. The way these groups are literally manufactured is so insane. 

Basically, stanning k-pop and just k-pop often comes off as a political statement. It’s weird if that’s the only Asian country whose music you enjoy. 

btw checkout this exciting new indie k-pop band I stumbled across on r/Music one day! 

brraap
On 5/10/2021 at 10:54 AM, BlackoutZone said:

Everyone please stream Levismashing and buy it on iTunes and Amazon

ariana-is-OVER-i-fear.thumb.gif.8375a3a2

The way this could be her first no.1 

ezgif-1-21a11a5c7a1b.gif 

Best song on the album :WAP:

Dua really about to be #1 with her best song. I can’t. She has everything. She won.

Born to Run

God I'm so blue know we're through
But I still ****ing love you babe

ezgif-1-21a11a5c7a1b.gif

Exquisite

I honestly love seeing random tweets that could have been written by someone on ATRL, takes me out every time :deadbanana4:

Peep Show

The moment I heard Levitating I knew it was a smash, but I was scared it wasn't gonna get the single treatment (especially after that awful remix). So glad how everything turned out this era is just incredible. :jonny5:

skankle
On 5/15/2021 at 7:26 AM, Eric. said:

Richard X is so genius!

One of the best pop producers of all time. There I said it!

youkneekorn

Girlies,

Boston nightclubs are opening (full capacity, no masks) on May 29th and I can’t wait to go out and dance my ass off to Britney songs again! Feeling so happy!!!! 

brraap
On 5/14/2021 at 5:19 PM, Post Malone said:

kbb.png->CB7D983C-F3C2-41D6-9D06-05C370B0F07B.thumb.jpeg.d912821b9d8c93883eae39f13162f820.jpeg

A transformation

zPnf30Q.gif

Finally came out of Posty’s closet 

zPnf30Q.gif

FLAallday
On 5/6/2021 at 7:10 PM, jdmc219 said:

00fTi63.gif

Full tf classic!!!!

That era in general was just HOT for Mo. So Gone was huge and has become her most iconic solo hit, but Should’ve Known Better was a smash too!!!  A really big 1-2 PUNCH!!!  Her We Belong Together/Don’t Forget About Us moment. 

brraap

@Fnooky yes I Stan for Ariana but I don’t Stan for fake activism. Scooter clientele are usually the first to speak up for social issues amongst celebs and gen z eats it right up. Justin and mental health, blm, Demi and whatever she always yaps about (herself basically, so this girlboss is a tricky one) and Ariana who has been very vocal about other issues.

My question is why pick and chose as such? 

And now for Taylor, where’s the woke millenial queen at now? Or does she just use her platform to bluntly condemn an already widely disliked president near the end of his term 

What about Bey. The chanteuse that made an entire film about the diaspora and was very active for the blm cause? 

It’s giving me very, what will give me woke points and further my appeal at the same time. Rather than, oh I’m using my platform because I care for people and social issues 

brraap

Anyways, strihm this Rina Saw-a-BOP-a 

zPnf30Q.gif

Da Vinci

ngl good 4 u's chorus SNAPS

not a fan of the verses tho, cringe and unlistenable but then again i'm not the target demo

skankle

The one time I was rooting for Dua... a bittersweet time as an ODH

89ul4.gif

dylanx
On 5/10/2021 at 2:54 AM, BlackoutZone said:

Everyone please stream Levismashing and buy it on iTunes and Amazon

it would appear not everyone streamed Levishmashing and bought it on iTunes and Amazon

Billionaire

Upsetting. But I won’t give up. My career was built on failures and not following the mold. I won’t stop. I never have and never will. I still believe in this album. And I still will push. No matter what.

Katamari
10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

eldiablo1vzk35.gif

eldiablonfkse.gif

WINNER!!!!!

This isn’t italy tho