• gotportugal

• BlackoutZone

• Post Malone

6 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Deserved to SMASH an absolute BOP

:jonny5: 

Maybe if it was released 4 years prior to when it actually was

Grave site graveyard GIF on GIFER - by Bolar

Shallow is pretty much the biggest song of all time, or will end up being despite lowkey flopping in parts of Asia. There's no stopping that kind of aging. The production, lyrics, and the fact that it is promo sensitive and bigger outside english speaking countries (Shakira song teas). I fear for when GODGA does a Eurovision set and performs Shallow, lets say that.

1A508B02-0FFF-4C29-89C9-9E3D67FA58F3.thu

When I was a kid I used to think that this song was literally about Barbies

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey
On 2/23/2021 at 8:25 AM, Mr. Stratus said:

Shallow is pretty much the biggest song of all time, or will end up being despite lowkey flopping in parts of Asia. There's no stopping that kind of aging. The production, lyrics, and the fact that it is promo sensitive and bigger outside english speaking countries (Shakira song teas). I fear for when GODGA does a Eurovision set and performs Shallow, lets say that.

a new dance song to be performed in EuroVision will give her another EuroHit methinks..

QUEEN of EUROPE

OGHs during Joanne/ASIB Era: liddos stop pretending liking MAGA Music

also OGHs during folklore/evermore: y'all will say boring to songs without dated EDM drops

:bibliahh:

can Taylor compose melodies first??? melodies are the foundation of songs.. lyrics are just secondary.. i don't stan for poem recitals.. i stan for SONGS

2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

a new dance song to be performed in EuroVision will give her another EuroHit methinks..

QUEEN of EUROPE

Gaga doing a ballad has much more chance of really connecting imo. Especially because dance pop isn't as  trendy and needs a hell of a lot of payola. If you go back, mainland Europe abandoned her during ARTPOP (not as much as Oceania) but small countries in Europe picked up MR on her most 'local' era. 

Europe, specifically Scandinavia, was the continent that stanned ASIB the hardest, but Chromatica probably performed the worst in Sweden. As the most progressive continent, they want 'new' not old. It makes sense.

Having a multi talented fave means they can do f word music as a 34 year old woman and still sell respectively and get a hit, then they can do a ballad album and serve the straights. Possibilities endless. 

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

Gaga doing a ballad has much more chance of really connecting imo. Especially because dance pop isn't as  trendy and needs a hell of a lot of payola. If you go back, mainland Europe abandoned her during ARTPOP (not as much as Oceania) but small countries in Europe picked up MR on her most 'local' era. 

Europe, specifically Scandinavia, was the continent that stanned ASIB the hardest, but Chromatica probably performed the worst in Sweden. As the most progressive continent, they want 'new' not old. It makes sense.

Having a multi talented fave means they can do f word music as a 34 year old woman and still sell respectively and get a hit, then they can do a ballad album and serve the straights. Possibilities endless. 

but ballad is kind of not a EuroVishion show-stopper kind of song, but I believe GodGa can pull anything tho cause she's that b*tch

22 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

but ballad is kind of not a EuroVishion show-stopper kind of song, but I believe GodGa can pull anything tho cause she's that b*tch

Oh yes. Undoubtedly. Godga is currently busy filming her next blockbuster so we'll have to just wait to see what genre she smashes in next. 

On 2/22/2021 at 4:49 PM, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Thank you Daft Punk for serving excellence like this

Instant Crush really is an absolute excellence of a song