• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• gotportugal

• BlackoutZone

• Post Malone

youkneekorn
12 minutes ago, Nemo said:

i see queen b still has her heel on your neck after all these years! or is it built up anger because britney hasn't done anything innovative for 14 years, while lemonade is making its place in the history books?

8AKfHUq.gif

The tale of two has beens. One who sang about Freakum dresses and then went completely silent only for the liberal media to build her up as something she is not, a messiah for the black community. The other whose career was always destroyed by the same media. White guilt in the liberal media was why we had the last four years we had in the USA. During the same four years Beyoncé’s career imploded. 

Beyonce is a basic pop girl who wanted to sing pop songs not some woke legend the media fooled the GP into believing during the Obama era. Atleast Miss Britney was always authentic about making fun pop music and didn’t need the media crutch to become a legend. 

You think if someone interviewed Beyonce today she would be able to form one coherent sentence about the struggle of black America that wasn’t written by a team of 50 woke white guys? 

Edited by youkneekorn
youkneekorn

I forgot to ask but did Janet ever release an album after Made For Now? Or was it  always supposed to be a buzz single to test if the GP had any appetite for a Janet Jackson album? 

9 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

I forgot to ask but did Janet ever release an album after Made For Now? Or was it  always supposed to be a buzz single to test if the GP had any appetite for a Janet Jackson album? 

i think it was supposed to be an Ep? it never panned out which pisses me off.. 

8 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

I always knew it was a buzz single. By then, she was deciding between an EP or a full album. We heard about a Netflix doc and a collab with Bruno, but never happened. Black Diamond was supposed to be out by 2020, but pandemic stopped it. So here we are.

Kr94Ul6.gif

youkneekorn
6 minutes ago, jdmc219 said:

I always knew it was a buzz single. By then, she was deciding between an EP or a full album. We heard about a Netflix doc and a collab with Bruno, but never happened. Black Diamond was supposed to be out by 2020, but pandemic stopped it. So here we are.

Kr94Ul6.gif

Let’s hope for some new music in 2022!

probably the only Hilarity Muff and Haylie( with an ie (who does that anyways)) Muff song i like 

5 minutes ago, brraap said:

Rihanna giving us a new lipgloss every time we ask for R9

4LaWv.gif

4LaWv.gif

10 hours ago, Green said:

Peep Show

No wonder the girls are fighting  :gaycat1:

TABS

tenor.gif

Meanwhilst his song isn't getting a single strihm 

It's kinda sad how fads sit in their mansions thinking about the next "hit" challenge. Meanwhile legends are living their legendary lives quietly.

8AKfHUq.gif

when the party's over by Billie Eilish 667,237

This classic SOLO ballad (which is difficult to get, not everybody has one to their credit).

BwmDBAR.gif

21 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

when the party's over by Billie Eilish 667,237

This classic SOLO ballad (which is difficult to get, not everybody has one to their credit).

BwmDBAR.gif

thank u, next & lose you to love me OUT

not everybody can achieve longevity/classic status with solo ballads

BwmDBAR.gif

47 minutes ago, Nemo said:

thank u, next & lose you to love me OUT

not everybody can achieve longevity/classic status with solo ballads

BwmDBAR.gif

Thank u, next is an uptempo song :rip: