ATRL Feedback

Pop Culture Talk

JesusORGod
1 minute ago, postsus said:

I feel like this is a timeless album that I will always be interested.

xu9N8Bo.gif

Well yes, Hence why we call her the F word. She went hard and dipped out just as hard. Meanwhile artist Adele, Rihanna, Taylor, Ariana etc just kept getting better and have since went on to be bigger brand than her despite her massive talent and vision. At this point Rihanna and Taylor have each occupied a unique niche in pop culture and there is no room for miss Gaga, I fear.
xu9N8Bo.gif

postsus
2 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

Well yes, Hence why we call her the F word. She went hard and dipped out just as hard. Meanwhile artist Adele, Rihanna, Taylor, Ariana etc just kept getting better and have since went on to be bigger brand than her despite her massive talent and vision. At this point Rihanna and Taylor have each occupied a unique niche in pop culture and there is no room for miss Gaga, I fear.
xu9N8Bo.gif

It's almost like Gaga's fearlessness during TF/TFM/BTW cemented her as a culture shifter legend. Meanwhile Adele, Rihanna, Taylor and Ariana fall flat. Adele released the same album 3 times. Rihanna put out yearly albums full of fillers meant to sell singles. Taylor had a cute moment with 1989 but that was the beginning of the streaming age so even Teenage Dream managed to be more successful and timeless. Ariana did a great job with sweetener and that's it for her. Girls are working hard to this day to make her own space in pop culture. Gaga doesn't need that. She is pop culture.

xu9N8Bo.gif

JesusORGod
2 minutes ago, postsus said:

It's almost like Gaga's fearlessness during TF/TFM/BTW cemented her as a culture shifter legend. Meanwhile Adele, Rihanna, Taylor and Ariana fall flat. Adele released the same album 3 times. Rihanna put out yearly albums full of fillers meant to sell singles. Taylor had a cute moment with 1989 but that was the beginning of the streaming age so even Teenage Dream managed to be more successful and timeless. Ariana did a great job with sweetener and that's it for her. Girls are working hard to this day to make her own space in pop culture. Gaga doesn't need that. She is pop culture.

xu9N8Bo.gif

I don't know where/how to even start with addressing the fanfics in this post but 1989 wasn't on streaming services nor is it more
"successful" or "timeless" than TD.
Let's start there?

Your post could make sense in Chromatica world, I'll give you that.
xu9N8Bo.gif

postsus
5 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

I don't know where/how to even start with addressing the fanfics in this post but 1989 wasn't on streaming services nor is it more
"successful" or "timeless" than TD.
Let's start there?

Your post could make sense in Chromatica world, I'll give you that.
xu9N8Bo.gif

It doesn't matter if 1989 wasn't on streaming services. The main point is that 2014 is the beginning of the streaming age, where most eras don't hit as hard or stick around. Facts are Teenage Dream is timeless. 1989 isn't. It sounds pretty much dated by now. There's no sense of nostalgia. 1989 is a dry hag.

xu9N8Bo.gif

JesusORGod
1 minute ago, postsus said:

It doesn't matter if 1989 wasn't on streaming services. The main point is that 2014 is the beginning of the streaming age, where most eras don't hit as hard or stick around. Facts are Teenage Dream is timeless. 1989 isn't. It sounds pretty much dated by now. There's no sense of nostalgia. 1989 is a dry hag.

xu9N8Bo.gif

You have yet to show one "fact"?...When you do, we can talk.
xu9N8Bo.gif

postsus
Just now, JesusORGod said:

You have yet to show one "fact"?...When you do, we can talk.
xu9N8Bo.gif

Another fact: Breathe In. Breathe Out. is everything 1989 tried but couldn't be. Taylor lacks vision.

xu9N8Bo.gif

Lover is a body of pop artistry, I'll give her that.

xu9N8Bo.gif

JesusORGod
4 minutes ago, postsus said:

Another fact: Breathe In. Breathe Out. is everything 1989 tried but couldn't be. Taylor lacks vision.

xu9N8Bo.gif

Lover is a body of pop artistry, I'll give her that.

xu9N8Bo.gif

Stream and watch the Style from 1989 for good health and skin sweetie. I think it's time for you to love yourself and take that step.

OT: Taylor has exceeded all our expectations. She’s an icon. She’s a legend. She’s a queen. She’s a role model. She never fails at anything she does. She’s one of most beautiful women to stand on this earth. She’s flawless. TS is always the moment.
xu9N8Bo.gif

Edited by JesusORGod

postsus
Just now, JesusORGod said:

Stream and watch the Style from 1989 for good health and skin sweetie. I think it's time for you to love yourself and take that step.

xu9N8Bo.gif

This track alone ends 1989. Hilary Duff ends Taylor Swift with no effort at all.

xu9N8Bo.gif

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Truly the best COADF track (Yes, it's better than Hung Up & Sorry). But she didn't give the MV justice its deserve

G0Su4IN.gif

Slate

there are some points the diaper songstress has made

Bacardo Royale

Sombre

Hope you homos are doing good on this fine Saturday. 

Bacardo Royale

Nexto
3 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

OT: Taylor has exceeded all our expectations. She’s an icon. She’s a legend. She’s a queen. She’s a role model. She never fails at anything she does. She’s one of most beautiful women to stand on this earth. She’s flawless. TS is always the moment.
xu9N8Bo.gif

Chile let me frame this post.

xu9N8Bo.gif

R0cky

The delusion on this page Fadga was a 3 year fad 2009-2011 don’t compare her to legends like Taylor  or Adele.  

3WOpKuE.gif

Alexz
8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Truly the best COADF track (Yes, it's better than Hung Up & Sorry). But she didn't give the MV justice its deserve

The way the music EXPLODES after the bridge.

Alexz

TD and 1989 are timeless and both are better, less dated and more remembered than any Gaga full album.

slw84

So I guess the new generation isn't getting real music stars with longevity.

Taylor is still owning the throne.

Cardi proved she wasn't a fad.

Let's see what Lizzo and Ariana will do.

I had high hopes for Dua but is she only going to have one hit an era for the rest of her career.

Billie I hope you pull something amazing from your next era. 

Meg is really relying on this controversy but I hope she drops a hit on her own this fall and winter because she's already building the backstory for her best new artist win.:coffee2:

slw84
4 hours ago, Alexz said:

TD and 1989 are timeless and both are better, less dated and more remembered than any Gaga full album.

All 3 albums are dated. But yes, TD and 1989 are better than Gaga full albums. True.

I don't know why people make the Fame seem like a remarkable album. it's the FAME Monster is where she finally brought quality that one time + shallow.

Zaynsus

WHY YOU ALWAYS IN A MOOD ?
F**KIN' 'ROUND, ACTIN' BRAND NEW

I AIN'T TRYIN' TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

tumblr_p0of25X6gt1ujarz0o3_250.gif

Selenashunty

The way the tables have turned for the Dua zardines fans :rip:

#ThankYouGwenStefani

#ThankYouBlessedMadonna

#ThankYouMarkRonson

#ThankYouMadonna

#ThankYouBadBunny

#ThankYouJBalvin

and another one in the basket

#ThankYouDaBaby

Since the dua fans told me MOM was Dababy's impact, I expect nothing less but a top 13 hit for Levitating! 

JesusORGod
41 minutes ago, Selenashunty said:

Since the dua fans told me MOM was Dababy's impact, I expect nothing less but a top 13 hit for Levitating! 

The song is still Dua’s.

The fact big names like DaBaby and Madonna (both have solo top 5 hits) are agreeing to do remix after remix for Miss Dua.....Everyone wants to be part of FN, I fear.

gotportugal
8 hours ago, Selenashunty said:

The way the tables have turned for the Dua zardines fans :rip:

#ThankYouGwenStefani

#ThankYouBlessedMadonna

#ThankYouMarkRonson

#ThankYouMadonna

#ThankYouBadBunny

#ThankYouJBalvin

and another one in the basket

#ThankYouDaBaby

Selenashunty

I could say Thank You Trevor Daniel but I don't know what we would be thankful for :skull: the mega flop of it all

Post Malone
9 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Selenashunty

I could say Thank You Trevor Daniel but I don't know what we would be thankful for :skull: the mega flop of it all

SOLO #1 hit chanteuse Selegend GODmez does not have to thank anybody I fear

SelenashuntySelenashunty

CakeLikeLG
21 hours ago, R0cky said:

The delusion on this page Fadga was a 3 year fad 2009-2011 don’t compare her to legends like Taylor  or Adele.  

3WOpKuE.gif

it's time to go back to your OGH discord chat, this is not SYG

3WOpKuE.gif

mokitsu

Ended LOOSΔ

https://i.imgur.com/a0f74oj.gif