ATRL Feedback

Pop Culture Talk

Recommended Posts

Slate

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
By the Water

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexz
21 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Which one of yall made this?  :ahh:

 

 

These type of videos are definitely a trend right now

LMAO at one kiss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rino

controversial pop hits & imagery like Madonna

acclaimed actress like Cher

a timeless classic OST soundtrack like Whitney

 

three icons in one

truly a TRICON whew

 

VhMrBHW.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artur

The One That Got Away should've been another #1 hit for Katy's TD. It has such a special place in my heart

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesusORGod
54 minutes ago, By the Water said:

 

giphy.gif

oh wow. OH WOW.

I can see why's the ONLY artist that's THE Whitney rivalry and her records for the past 17 years will go down in the history books.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesusORGod
12 minutes ago, Artur said:

The One That Got Away should've been another #1 hit for Katy's TD. It has such a special place in my heart

 

giphy.gif

HTF did she from that to Smile...

Someone needs to tell her she isn't 13 nor does she look like it.
xu9N8Bo.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rino
24 minutes ago, Artur said:

The One That Got Away should've been another #1 hit for Katy's TD. It has such a special place in my heart

 

giphy.gif

it's my fave TD single as well along with the title track :heart2:

the MV was so good too 

1OBw.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artur
31 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

HTF did she from that to Smile...

Someone needs to tell her she isn't 13 nor does she look like it.
 

I don't understand either :noparty: Smile has some really good tracks though. Cry About Bubbling Under and Tucked are great! :duca: 

 

15 minutes ago, Rino said:

it's my fave TD single as well along with the title track :heart2:

the MV was so good too 

1OBw.gif

Ugh. Yes :duca: The "elderly" makeup was so so good. The visuals for the era were truly insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesusORGod

When is Ms Tricon Valentino ad due to be out? 
NgMVBvI.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letemtalk

I see they now acknowledge Camila's "My Oh My" had been copied from inspired by Llaman a la Puerta (Pochi Marambio y Tierra Sur) and Alejandro Guillermo Marambio Altamirano is now listed in the Spotify credits.

 

When did that happen?

 

There was a big thing back at the start of the year, then we didn't hear anything more.

 

 

Edited by Letemtalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rino

such a great song :heart2:

deserved to be the summer smash of this year :monkey:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
By the Water
1 hour ago, Letemtalk said:

I see they now acknowledge Camila's "My Oh My" had been copied from inspired by Llaman a la Puerta (Pochi Marambio y Tierra Sur) and Alejandro Guillermo Marambio Altamirano is now listed in the Spotify credits.

 

When did that happen?

 

There was a big thing back at the start of the year, then we didn't hear anything more.

 

 

Not this being one of the first posts :deadbanana:

 

Quote

Every single song she puts out traces back to a melody or chorus of another song. I expect nothing less from the Christopher Columbus of pop :michael:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
State of Grace.

"Christopher Columbus of pop"

 

sksksksksks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Swirl

Ok but I would like to thank Kanye for this gif

X63SM8m.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cityfolk
3 hours ago, Rino said:

such a great song :heart2:

deserved to be the summer smash of this year :monkey:

 

I'm OBSESSED with this song :wap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthurium

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cryptique

 

REMINDER: Heaven & Hell OUT this Friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
9 hours ago, Rino said:

such a great song :heart2:

deserved to be the summer smash of this year :monkey:

 

the way if ariana sang this it would've been #1 & song of the summer :jonny6: a shame it didn't do well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Blue_Shirt

Dua's Physical becoming my Last.fm's Top Track of 2020 so far. That was a classic.

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTS

This would have been their original VMAs performance if the typhoon didn’t ruin it :monkey:

 

It’s so good

:wap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthurium
6 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Dua's Physical becoming my Last.fm's Top Track of 2020 so far. That was a classic.

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

SOTD did that

 

Mr. Blue_Shirt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexz
3 hours ago, Cryptique said:

 

REMINDER: Heaven & Hell OUT this Friday

Ava will erase her mother on Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexz
1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Dua's Physical becoming my Last.fm's Top Track of 2020 so far. That was a classic.

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

All night I’ll ride over you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexz
11 hours ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

Ok but I would like to thank Kanye for this gif

X63SM8m.gif

Why did he piss on the grannies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites