Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

1,397 posts in this topic

ATRL Feedback

- The thread will be moderated as a regular thread is

- This thread is for all pop culture discussion: celebrities, music, movies, entertainment and so on

- Threadbans will be handed out to users who fail to use Pop Culture Talk properly (proper policies regarding this will be finalised soon but I want to get an idea of how the thread will run before I figure this out)

- Positive nicknames are allowed

- @mentioning other users to bait arguments is not allowed. @mentioning users to talk about something constructively or positively is okay

Body Electrician

Melanie Martinez stays on your minds. Her pacifier is pressedT against your neck.

Meowster
8 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I noticed a lot of users in HQ mentioned that they used Stand Your Ground to talk about pop culture and artists in general as they felt they had no other place to do so on ATRL and I thought it'd be fair to give those users a proper place to talk as they did in SYG.

-This thread is for all pop culture discussion: celebrities, music, movies, entertainment and so on

- The thread will be moderated as a regular thread is. Pop Culture Talk is NOT the SYG replacement

- Threadbans will be handed out to users who fail to use Pop Culture Talk properly (proper policies regarding this will be finalised soon but I want to get an idea of how the thread will run before I figure this out)

Please don't ask about SYG. This thread isn't SYG

Can we still use nicknames that aren’t offensive (Successica, Jesusanne Moore, Godga, etc.)?

Cute
10 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I noticed a lot of users in HQ mentioned that they used Stand Your Ground to talk about pop culture and artists in general as they felt they had no other place to do so on ATRL 

but isnt the entire website devoted to this? go to celebria or base? 

BobBertran1992
Just now, yASSsss said:

Are nicknames like Godga etc allowed? 

Exactly, we need that.

Schhh

Bohemian Rhapsody and Rami Malek WON! 

Fresh on RT, outdoing ASIB's numbers, Rami getting BA nom WOAH

A WINNER!

TayDine1989

I wish the pop girls era was back :'(  i miss the early 2010's :'( hiphop kinda made pop girls irrelevant :'(