• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• - JED -

• Hurem

• Torturo

• anklebiterrs

Oh woah Zaylor is about to fall under MR .... Good thing Bobby kept the discount otherwise the song would have been out of top 15 by now

2 minutes ago, Gagamon said:

Gaga low key dropped off the face of the earth since the grammys

wonder if she's doing anything or just taking a break

She's probably getting ready for filming A Star Is Born (UGH) + finishing the soundtrack. She needs to have it done before filming cause they are doing the songs live while filming so I guess everything music related needs to be done before the movie starts shooting.

She's also probably going to play a country music star in the movie cause she has been working with country producers/writers (another UGH).

Vote here:

http://z100.iheart.com/articles/info-499359/iheartradio-9-9-15017898/

Use NY Zip Code: 10001

And tweet

Tweet:

I request #MillionReasons @ladygaga on @Z100NewYork's #Top9At9 with @MaxwellsHouse tonight! #MaxwellOnZ

They've been playing it more throughout the day! Please continue to request and Tweet to get MR played. Thanks for your support

47 minutes ago, Ramos said:

She's probably getting ready for filming A Star Is Born (UGH) + finishing the soundtrack. She needs to have it done before filming cause they are doing the songs live while filming so I guess everything music related needs to be done before the movie starts shooting.

She's also probably going to play a country music star in the movie cause she has been working with country producers/writers (another UGH).

Wrong, she's filming the DIC ft. The Weeknd music video

Ramos

Bah I wouldn't be here for a ft. Selena gomez no matter how trendy she is or how much could help gaga streaming figures. 

I just can't find anything interesting in selena + just like demi she is still a disney girl for me

I'd be here for the weeknd, or bruno. 

Guys! z100 will put MR on power rotation as of tomorrow! 

meaning it will be played every hour! meaning we will get 24 plays a day for MR! 

Whew her first time on power rotation since Applause. Can't believe MR is really the comeback we've all been waiting for but 90% of radio is ignoring it :rip:

Can't wait to track it though. I honestly live for seeing it's play count on Z100 rise everyday I don't know why :skull: Seeing 20 plays in a day is going to be the best :duca:

Now all we can hope for is that other stations follow suit!

Archived