Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

IBeMe

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

why would she forget about Joanne on the Joanne Rodeo Hoedown Western Hootenanny Extravaganza World Tour?

actually i'm really curious as to where in the setlist she's gonna do MR because even if it clearly fits her usual piano segment, she might use it as an encore for reviving the era. but then like, it doesn't feel like the right way to end a show? i guess we'll just have to wait lmao

Well I mean the promotion for Joanne. After she starts the tour I doubt she's going to promote Joanne anymore... until the Grammys.

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• - JED -

• Hurem

• Torturo

• anklebiterrs

Just now, TheLastChord said:

Well I mean the promotion for Joanne. After she starts the tour I doubt she's going to promote Joanne anymore... until the Grammys.

ah okay, that makes sense.

tbh i need another Million Reasons AMAs performance since the audience will actually know it this time

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

why would she forget about Joanne on the Joanne Rodeo Hoedown Western Hootenanny Extravaganza World Tour?

actually i'm really curious as to where in the setlist she's gonna do MR because even if it clearly fits her usual piano segment, she might use it as an encore for reviving the era. but then like, it doesn't feel like the right way to end a show? i guess we'll just have to wait lmao

I think MR would be a great encore for the Joanne Tour, especially if she performs it in a more uplifting way like she did at the Super Bowl. Plus it's the biggest hit from the era so far

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

ah okay, that makes sense.

tbh i need another Million Reasons AMAs performance since the audience will actually know it this time

Nnnnnn imagine the kiiis if she is still promoting the song on the 2017 ama :dies:

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Light red update.

Take my hand, stay joanne...

We cant let this song flop. We cant let the radio and spotify sabotage take it away from us...

Jk, but it would be nice if it smashed

Since MR is so promo sensitive she should promote MR for the rest of her life and go around house to house singing it all around the United States :duca: It'd be #1 forever

Mess, I just gifted MR to a friend and it charged my debit card :rip: I forgot you can't gift with gift cards. 

I just bought MR and JW from the clean album and the entire standard album :eli: 

I feel like the background vocals of PI (where are you, cause I can't see...) should have been the actual chorus of the song. 

Im about to buy MR on iTunes for the first time btw. I never bought it because I had the  physical album only

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:
WHTZ-FM    New York
(Top 40)

4:58 PM

globe.gif

LADY GAGA speaker.gif Million Reasons

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

49 minutes ago, Covergirl said:

Z100 played it!

beyonce crying yas praise tear

On 10/02/2017 at 8:46 AM, tEA$E said:

Imagine if Katy stalls at #2 behind MR tonight and then MR starts getting green updates... I would kii. A true reverse Warholian experience :jonny:

I'm the new mAry. Lmfaoo. 

Archived