Billboard Charts (March 12-18, 2017)

iHype.

Ed's number are great. You only drag him for his stupid Adele comparisons. I know he had it coming but on the other hand i don't see any of your faves and mine doing those numbers.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• mike3009

• Mr. Adele

On 3/12/2017 at 4:14 PM, Lucita said:

The male Adele.

gMoUe1m.gif

Why did you do Adele dirty like that

Video Version

xbjvki.png

Dropouts

Really happy for Anne-Marie /Clean Bandit!!!!

21 hours ago, Paola Bracho said:

I can feel you sis.

200.gif

~~~~

Rihanna slaying once again by doing absolutely nothing!

Here we have an artist that is literally sabotaging herself and she keeps being successful! 

Not everyone can have that by sabotaging themselves! 

635958254332840172229499937_tumblr_inlin

But where is the sabotage when the songs are available everywhere? :huh:

Is it because she has no video? :rip:

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

But where is the sabotage when the songs are available everywhere? :huh:

Is it because she has no video? :rip:

That's one form and probably the main one of sabotaging (considering that I read countless comments on the internet of people who had no idea this was a Rihanna song)! Not to mention that until yesterday she had never even tweet about the song either!

By not having available your song on 1 platform, you can still make it a hit If you have the power to do it!!!! Billboard Hot 100 is not based on 1 platform!

Edited by Paola Bracho

5 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Canadian Top 10

1. shape of you

2. It ain't me

3. i don't earna live forever 

4. chained to the rhythm

5. rockabye

6. something just like this

7. paris

8. castle in the air

9. green light

10. closer

Weird. :eek: Slay, Canada. 

On 3/13/2017 at 6:09 PM, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

1 Shape Of You 647 (=)

2 Bad And Boujee 345 (=)

3 That's What I Like 331 (=)
4 I Don't Wanna Live Forever 331 (=)

5 I Feel It Coming 264 (+7)

6 Love On The Brain        248 (-1)  

7 Tunnel Vision        245  (-1)

8 Bounce Back        224  (=)

9 Something Just Like This        224  (+2)

10 Paris        220  (-3)

11 Rockabye        214 (-2)  

12 iSpy        214  

13 Closer        194 (-3)  

14 It Ain't Me        190 (+4) 

15 Cold        188  

16 Chained To The Rhythm        187  (-3)

17 No Frauds        180  (debut)

18 Body Like A Back Road        179  

19 Mask Off        179  (+13)

35 Million Reasons 132 (-6)

39 Green Light 122 (-20)

75 Regret In Your Tears 71 (debut)

76 Changed It 71 (debut)

Are you saying Closer won't break the record :cries:

I can't at all the viral memes ahead of Closer blocking it from the Top 10 :dancehall:

The biggest black artist of our generation, hands down. :clap3:

Edited by Sugetzu

2 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Are you saying Closer won't break the record :cries:

I can't at all the viral memes ahead of Closer blocking it from the Top 10 :dancehall:

There is only one song ahead of Closer being even partially driven by memes (B&B). :celestial5: 

16 hours ago, alexanderao said:

I think Black Beatles had the greatest cultural impact of any song in 2016 bar Closer. Both it and B&B will be way more remembered than a #1 like Cheap Thrills or Can't Feel My Face or Cheerleader imo.

I'd disagree. Maybe it's because I don't pay much mind to viral trends/I'm in my 20s and out of college, but I heard (and still hear) those three songs at nearly every bar/club I go to. Yes, Black Beatles was massive, though I haven't heard/thought about it since December. That's just me, though. B&B was cool back around the holidays/NYE when we all would listen to it before going out, but we haven't paid much mind to it since then. I guess it's all subjective, though. Depends on what you listen to/what venues you attend. 

Edited by RickyH.

QueenofCopyPaste

Im so livid for Thats What I Like's injustice :mad: the video views should be counted :mad:

3 minutes ago, Jeiboy said:

Im so livid for Thats What I Like's injustice :mad: the video views should be counted :mad:

why is not counted?? IDGI 

QueenofCopyPaste
10 minutes ago, AlBeRtX said:

why is not counted?? IDGI 

A mystery... 

26 minutes ago, Jeiboy said:

Are you sure they aren't counting the video's views? :dancehall:

58 minutes ago, RickyH. said:

I'd disagree. Maybe it's because I don't pay much mind to viral trends/I'm in my 20s and out of college, but I heard (and still hear) those three songs at nearly every bar/club I go to. Yes, Black Beatles was massive, though I haven't heard/thought about it since December. That's just me, though. B&B was cool back around the holidays/NYE when we all would listen to it before going out, but we haven't paid much mind to it since then. I guess it's all subjective, though. Depends on what you listen to/what venues you attend. 

Yeah... as a high schooler who has never been to a club, my perspective is mainly based on what I hear & see on radio, around school, and on social media. And I'm not trying to say that mine is any more valid than anyone else's. Just giving my POV.

15 hours ago, ☆lex said:

Mask Off :eek: looks like Future's finally getting his solo hit

Didn't someone argue that Mask Off wouldn't do anything?

On 3/14/2017 at 10:54 AM, simmnfierzig said:

Physical sales are not part of the Hot 100 and iTunes is 95%? of digital sales.

Shazam is not a streaming service, but there are a lot more smaller services that also count. Tidal and whatever.

Airplay is the audience across all formats over the last 7 days that counts for the Hot 100.

Physical single sales are indeed included in the Hot 100 formula. Lady Gaga got her sixth week at #1 with Born This Way when her label released a physical single that sold 24k copies. However, these physical single sales are so small that even when factored in at a higher rate than downloads that they pretty much never make a major impact on the Hot 100.

On 3/14/2017 at 11:50 AM, simmnfierzig said:

The thing that counts for the Hot 100 is called "Digital Song Sales"? Doesn't sound very physical to me, but maybe they still count somewhere.

There's a 15 position Single Sales Chart on Billboard Biz, but it's not shown on the free website. Remember, digital maxi-singles are included here, as was the Madonna/Minaj song a year or so ago.

Early Predictions.

(01) Shape of You || iTunes: #1 || Radio: #1 || Spotify: #1 || YouTube: #1 || Pandora: #2 (=)  

(02) That's What I Like || iTunes: #2 || Radio: #6 || Spotify: #4 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #13 (+1) 

(03) Bad and Boujee || iTunes: #38 || Radio: #18 || Spotify: #7 || YouTube: #2 || Pandora: N/A (-1) 

(04) I Don't Wanna Live Forever || iTunes: #5 || Radio: #2 || Spotify: #14 || YouTube: #11 || Pandora: #4 (=) 

(05) I Feel It Coming || iTunes: #7 || Radio: #4 || Spotify: #21 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #16 (+7) 

(06) Love On The Brain || iTunes: #30 || Radio: #3 || Spotify: #37 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: N/A (-1) 

(07) Tunnel Vision || iTunes: #32 || Radio: N/A || Spotify: #5 || YouTube: #3 || Pandora: #39 (-1) 

(08) Bounce Back || iTunes: #47 || Radio: #11 || Spotify: #10 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #3 (=) 

(09) Paris || iTunes: #13 || Radio: #9 || Spotify: #15 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #5 (-2) 

(10) Something Just Like This || iTunes: #3 || Radio: #36 || Spotify: #9 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: N/A (+1)

(11) Rockabye || iTunes: #6 || Radio: #17 || Spotify: #82 || YouTube: #20 || Pandora: #12 (-2) 

(12) iSpy || iTunes: #22 || Radio: #60 || Spotify: #3 || YouTube: #12 || Pandora: #15 (+2) 

(13) Closer || iTunes: #40 || Radio: #14 || Spotify: #40 || YouTube: #9 || Pandora: N/A (-3) 

(14) It Ain't Me || iTunes: #12 || Radio: #37 || Spotify: #6 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #6 (+4) 

(15) Cold || iTunes: #8 || Radio: #23 || Spotify: #30 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #8 (+5)  
(16) Chained To The Rhythm || iTunes: #17 || Radio: #10 || Spotify: #33 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #19 (-3)

(17) Body Like A Back Road || iTunes: #4 || Radio: #45 || Spotify: #25 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #33 (=) 

(18) Mercy || iTunes: #21 || Radio: #8 || Spotify: #120 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: #46 (-3)

(19) Mask Off || iTunes: #23 || Radio: N/A || Spotify: #2 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: N/A (+13) 

(20) No Frauds || iTunes: #10 || Radio: #126 || Spotify: #26 || YouTube: N/A || Pandora: N/A (NEW)