Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

d825F9G.png

Welcome castaways to your 12th results show! Below will be the rankings for each round. The person with the highest average will win immunity.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after this round.

Meanwhile, here are the entries...

Buddy! - Phoenix - Rita Ora

https://www.flipsnack.com/ritaora/rita-ora.html

• Dylan

• Artist + Title + Cover - 1/1

• Tracklist - I would have dragged you to hell for not including Falling to Pieces, but we’re using the standard editions of the albums this round. I would have chosen EITHER Only Want You or New Look so I’m glad you didn’t choose both. I also agree that the singles (minus Girls) are all absolutely necessary. - 6/6

• Explanation - To the point. Makes sense. Song choices and descriptions work well. Strong entry for sure.- 3/3

• Total Score: 10/10 - love you

• T-Swizz

• Tracklist - Just want to start off with saying that you’re the only one that tried doing something different in terms of presentation and I loved it. As for the EP itself I think the flow was great and the storyline was interesting as she wasn’t sure if she could truly let anyone love her. I’m so glad you didn’t throw in Girls just for the quirkiness of it. I did think this was a bit cliche and there wasn’t anything unique theme-wise but still a solid job.  -5.5/6

• Explanation - Your descriptions were fairly self-explanatory. - 3/3

• Total Score: 9.5/10

• Prézli

• Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 5.5/6 I love the concept, but “Your Song” is so out of place. (“New Look” would have worked instead.) The rest is very good. I like that the opening track is “First Time High” (much better than “Anywhere” in the original order).

• Explanation - COMMENTARY - 3/3 Perfection.

• Total Score: 9.5/10

305 - Liberation - Christina Aguilera

On 12/18/2018 at 5:37 PM, 305 said:

Christina Aguilera- "Maria- EP"

Dcd66KtU8AAcR-_.jpg

Tracklisting:

1. Maria

-I chose this as the opening track because this EP is all about Xtina finding herself, Maria is her middle name and the lyrics talk about trying to see the truth about herself and the problems surrounding her

2. Fall In Line (feat. Demi Lovato)

-This is a good follow up because now that she has found herself, she is waking up, she is aware of how this world is so cold and how in this industry it is hard to be a woman but she is not taking that **** anymore.

3. Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

-She's confident, she's sexy, she's got her girls with her and ready to take on the night and do as she pleases. 

4. Right Moves

-Christina is more liberated than ever, even sexually. The song speaks for itself.

5. Like I Do (feat. Goldlink)

-She knows her worth and isn't afraid to speak up anymore. 

6. Deserve

-Taking it back down a notch, Christina is self-reflective about her past decisions and how they can effect her lover but now she is owning up to it and willing to make the changes necessary to keep that love. 

7. Twice

-Closing out the EP is a song a powerful song where you see Christina is conflicted and unsure about whether the person she is speaking to is good for her or not, but in the end she has no regrets.

Dylan

Artist + Title + Cover - 1/1

Tracklist - Snubbing Unless It’s With You is sort of unacceptable, especially in favor of Twice. I want to be mad about you snubbing Pipe as well, but it is really similar to Like I Do in context of an EP. Besides that, good choices! Sick of Sittin’ is one of the worst songs ever recorded.  - 5/6

Explanation - You could have clarified a biTTT more. - 2.5/3

Total Score: 8.5/10 - good job :)

T-Swizz

Tracklist - I think Maria was definitely worth of being the opening track and Fall in Line coming afterward makes sense, but then you lost me with Accelerate. Doesn’t necessarily make sense thematically. This seemed all over the place and didn’t really have a strong central theme.  4/6

Explanation - You definitely would have benefitted from stronger commentary as it would’ve helped create a more cohesive EP  - 2/3

Total Score: 7/10

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 4.5/6 What was the point of choosing one of the worst songs of her career (aka “Accelerate”)? And the most boring track of the album (aka “Fall in Line”? “Maria” is a great intro. “Deserve” is well-deserved to be here. Grammy-nominated “Like I Do” would have been okay if “Accelerate” had been skipped. “Twice” is an amazing final track. I would switch “Right Moves” with “Sick of Sittin’”.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 2/3 “The song speaks for itself.” Never write this again. Especially don’t  explain a mediocre track with it. Also, try to write minimum two sentences per song next time because it’s too short.

Total Score: 7.5/10

EriKills - Invasion of Privacy - Cardi B

On 12/19/2018 at 1:52 AM, EriKills said:

Create An EP
1. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy - The EP

2. Cover Art
44559662420_1679efd604_b.jpg 

3. Tracklist
     1. Get Up 10
     2. Bodak Yellow
     3. I Like It
     4. Money Bag
     5. Ring 
     6. Thru Your Phone
     7. Best Life

4. Explanation

Ever since Bodak Yellow, Cardi has skyrocketed into superstardom. With increased fame, Cardi has also faced magnified scrutiny. Cardi’s album Invasion Of Privacy is inspired in part by this, and can be seen as a response to the literal invasion of her privacy. It’s an autobiographical album that discusses everything from her stripper past to cheating lovers and million dollar deals. The goal for this EP was to create a more concise story that highlights her versatility and still retains her goal of taking the invasion of her privacy into her own hands.

Get Up 10 - The Perfect opener, discusses her life before the fame. Growing up in the ghetto, her stripper days, going from rags to riches, the pressure, etc.

Bodak Yellow - I chose this song because it’s the track that made her huge and what truly got her out of the life she discusses in “Get Up 10”. Plus It’s her signature song, and a bop.

I Like It - I think of this as the sequel to Bodak Yellow success. She’s signing “million dollar deals”, driving a “lamb”, getting fur coats. Plus the song issa BOP :-*

Money Bag - On Money Bag, Cardi brags about how good she looks “looking like Money Bag”, “wig laid, waist snatched” etc, but I notice she never talks about how good she feels. It’s another fun bop but I chose this song and this placement on the tracklist because it’s a great lead in to the next song, since we all know the good ole saying “money can’t buy happiness”.

Ring - A vulnerable song that reminds us Cardi isn’t superficially just about the money. Despite the fame and money, and looking like money bag, all she wants is for her phone to ring and to just be loved by her man.  

Thru Your Phone - We learn the reason her phone isn’t “ringing” anymore, because her man is a hoe. Even though this song was recorded before the allegations of Offset cheating on Cardi/their divorce being made public, I think she lowkey did record it about him. Either way, the song is a good contrast to the Bodak Yellows/Money Bags, and again showcases she has a vulnerable side too.

Best Life - Such a good closer, it should have been the closer to the actual album. Through the highs (the fame and money) and lows (cheating, media/twitter bashing her), she’s coming out of everything living her best life.  She also comes full circle to her life discussed in Get Up 10. “Never had a problem showin yall the real me”, “but never did I change, never been ashamed”. All she can do is to live her best life by authentically being herself.

Dylan

Tracklist - Literally the correct tracklist. I’m not mad about it. - 6/6

Explanation - You’re a very good writer. Relatively shirt, but still encaptures what you were going for. - 3/3

Total Score: 10/10 - my personal fave x

T-Swizz

Tracklist - I love how you included an introduction to help explain your vision for this EP. I think having BY, ILI, & Money bag right after each other sort of bores me as the material is very similar, and maybe switching Money bag out for I Do would make it more interesting as it’s more self empowerment. - 5/6

Explanation - Great commentary - 3/3

Total Score: 9/10

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 6/6 I wasn’t amazed by her debut album unlike many others, but I can say this EP is solid.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 3/3 I like that you literally interpreted the title. This is perfect.

Total Score: 10/10

MusicLoverDude - Sweetener - Ariana Grande

On 12/17/2018 at 11:01 PM, MusicLoverDude said:

Ariana Grande - Sweetener - EP

See the source image

1. No Tears Left To Cry

2. God Is a Woman

3. Everytime

4. R.E.M.

5. Breathin'

6. Goodnight N Go

7. Get Well Soon

When it came to deciding what made the cut, it pretty much came down to this - what stood out the most? The answer was pretty clear: all three singles, fan favorites R.E.M. and Goodnight N Go, the Max Martin produced Everytime, and the Manchester tribute Get Well Soon. The majority of Pharrell's production was forgettable and would not have made for an interesting EP. 

As for the tracklisting order, No Tears Left To Cry was the perfect choice to start the EP off as it gets you in the mood. God Is a Woman brings in that one-two punch. Then Everytime completes the uptempo trinity, which allows for R.E.M. to begin the transition into the slower part of the EP, while still having a beat to keep people interested. The calmness of the song allows the listener to relax more, which sets up the impact for Breathin', with it's catchy but powerfully simple chorus and relateable verses acting as a good climax for the EP. Goodnight N Go serving as the penultimate song continues the chill vibe, and Get Well Soon, with it's positive message and it's 40 minutes of silence, allows the EP to end on a happy note. After listening to those songs in that exact order, Sweetener becomes a very cohesive EP with all killer and no filler. 

Dylan

Tracklist - I would have chosen between Goodnight and Get Well Soon. Both sound like closers to me. Besides that, the right choices were made. - 5.5/6

Explanation - You lacked a major theme or message. We don’t necessarily need a story, but projects should be more than just a bunch of good song pieced together. - 2/3

Total Score: 8.5/10 - go Ryan!

T-Swizz

Tracklist - I think the track list itself was great but I didn’t really understand the flow of the second half as it seemed to be kind of reductive. I definitely would’ve included sweetener to make it a more cohesive and dynamic album.  - 5/6

Explanation - I think sonically you had a solid plan but lyrically I didn’t really understand where you were trying to go. - 2.5/3

Total Score: 8.5/10

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 4/6 I agree with the statement that “no tears left to cry” puts the listener in the mood, but “God is a woman” is mediocre at best. I would have placed “breathin” at 2nd. The closing “goodnight n go” and “get well soon” sound similar to each other.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 2.5/3 As you mentioned, you added all her singles and all the fan favorites to the tracklist. Look, this round was not about the best songs if they flow well. And there are a few mistakes explained above.

Total Score: 7.5/10

K$Ellie - Dirty Computer - Janelle Monae

On 12/19/2018 at 6:36 PM, K$Ellie said:

Janelle Monáe - Django Jane EP

b3b80494ed9c1098ce4557619ca8bf18889c91b0

Crazy, Classic, Life Screwed Make Me Feel Take A Byte Pynk Don’t Judge Me

I wanted this EP to be a bit more thematic and sonically consistent than Dirty Computer. Django Jane seems like a fitting title for the EP as the song itself is all about empowering black women and POC. I chose not to include it in the tracklist because production wise, it sounds nothing like the other tracks. I didn’t include the likes of I Got The Juice and So Afraid because they’d stick out for the wrong reasons. The songs I chose are either politically charged or flow well on the tracklist. Crazy, Classic, Life and Screwed both have empowering rap verses at the end directed towards POC while Pynk is about women of all different kinds. In the video itself, Janelle celebrates women of all colors and religions, as well as trans women. These songs are pretty much my favorites on the album too.

Dylan

Tracklist - I liked where you went with this. I liked the title change and I think you choose the stronger tracks. No major snubs in my opinion. - 6/6

Explanation - You probably could have won if your explanation wasn’t more about why you DIDN’T choose things and more about why you did. - 2/3

Total Score: 9/10 - yay flopellie

T-Swizz

Tracklist - The track picks were great and I think you really stuck to a cohesive sonic theme. - 6/6

Explanation - I think the idea was great but very vague, you didn’t really explain your track choices as thoroughly as your peers.  - 2/3

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 5/6 I don’t like “Screwed” as the second track because it sounds too edgy. “Make Me Feel” would have been great as an opening track or a follow-up to “Crazy, Classic, Life”. Many people have mixed feeling towards Pynk, so I’m not sure if it was a good idea to add it, but I let this thing go.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 1/3 Not you writing about songs you didn’t choose. Boiii… :skull:

kiiwii - Expectations - Bebe Rexha

On 12/19/2018 at 1:41 AM, kiiwii said:

Bebe Rexha – Expectations EP

R-12167848-1530648095-6095.jpeg.jpg 

1.    I’m a Mess

The opener for the EP. Bebe lays it out for everyone. She tells you what to expect, and of all the flaws and insecurities you’ll be getting from her.

2.    Self Control

Continuing on from the opening song, Bebe adds another flaw of hers to the list. She admits she wouldn’t be able to hold back when it comes to being with someone. 

3.    Ferrari 

Bebe lives in the fast lane, describing how easily one can miss so much while doing so. 

4.    Knees

In this song, Bebe is telling listeners of a relationship that both parties know is failing, despite having better times in the past. Begging her lover to let her go, he is unable to make up his mind. This track rings true to many relationships.

5.    Grace

This is the flip side of a relationship. One in which Bebe feels it is one sided and wishes to end it delicately, despite her lover gifting her material things and showing her love. 

6.    Pillow

Thousands of miles from her lover, she aches for him. Unable to physically hold him, she resorts to holding her pillow. It’s a track that many people can relate to, wishing they were closer to the person they desired.

7.    Don’t Get Any Closer

For the closing track, Bebe warns her lover over a haunting melody of the things he might find that she’s been hiding from him. His expectations of her may not live up to how she truly is.

Dylan

Tracklist - I do not like Don’t Get Any Closer as a song, but it works really well within the theme you were going for. However, I would have chosen between Grace and Pillow though. They serve a similar purpose and don’t both ned to be there. - 5.5/6

Explanation - I wish there was a general statement about the project as a whole. I get what your theme is and it’s probably the strongest here, but you didn’t really go for it as much as you could have. - 3/3

Total Score: 9/10 - my volcanic love ooh ooh ooh

T-Swizz

Tracklist - I slightly disagree with the order of the tracks, you started off too strong with I’m A Mess. Other than the flow I think you have a solid theme with this EP.   - 5/6

Explanation - The commentary was solid and pretty self explanatory, I think an introduction would’ve helped make this a bit more cohesive. - 3/3

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 5.5/6 This album’s flow in its entire length is very awful, so you only could improve it. “I’m a Mess” is a surprisingly good opening track. “Grace” and “Pillow” are too much together, I would have kept only one of them.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 3/3 It’s alright.

Total Score: 9.5/10

kipperskipper - Queen - Nicki Minaj

On 12/19/2018 at 2:32 AM, kipperskipper said:

Nicki Minaj-Minajesty

Image result for nicki minaj album edit

Tracklist:

1. Ganja Burn
2. Majesty (ft. Labrinth and Eminem)
3. Barbie Dreams
4. LLC
5. Hard White
6. Chun-Li
7. Good Form
8. Coco Chanel (feat. Foxy Brown)

1.  'Ganja Burn' opens up the E.P. as a reflective look over Nicki's life and career over the past few years, slowly bringing us into the album.It isn't a crazy upbeat song, however it is very catchy and easy to listen to so it is a perfect opener!

2. The next song is Majesty which is a big collab with Labyrinth and Eminem. This is one of the bigger and better features on the original album so it had to be included on the EP. Plus it has the iconic "They switch like f*ggots sissies" line. 

3. Following up 'Majesty' is 'Barbie Dreams', an homage to the Notorious B.I.G. in which Nicki calls out many famous rappers.Barbie Dreams is the obvious standout. It is Nicki in her prime. I put it 3rd so it is a nice punch and build up to the middle of the EP. As the EP progresses, the songs will become more upbeat. Barbie Dreams showcases Nicki's lyricism, wit, and oevrall talent as a rapper. 

4. Following the iconique Barbie Dreams we have LLC!  This is a great followup because this song certainly showcases Nicki's flows and speed as a rapper. This song is spitfire and this is where the E.P. gets aggressively faster and Nicki sounds more and more confident.

5. Hard White is one of the better trap style songs on the album. It is a fan favorite and super catchy. It is also a perfect lead up to Chun Li since the backup music/beat sounds similar. 'Hard White' includes more disses and trash talking from the Queen herself, possibly making a dig at Instagram meme and Love & Hip Hop reality star Belcalis Almanzar in the line "I ain't never have to strip to get the pole position"

6. Chun Li is another one of the best songs on the original album so it had to appear on the EP. Micki Minach channels her favourite street fighter character in 'Chun-Li', taking on the role as the bad guy. It is such a bop and a perfect Nicki song. It is put almost at the end to get the listener excited again. Miz King Kong did that.

7. Good Form is another fan favorite. 'Good Form' then comes in as the token twerk anthem, which every Nicki project needs, on the E.P. 

8. The E.P. finishes with the second collaboration on the E.P., Coco Chanel featuring Foxy Brown. This not only marks a huge collaboration between two female rappers but has Nicki on the same song as one of her biggest idols.

Dylan

Tracklist - Barbie Dreams?! *dog meme* Besides that, on point! - 5/6

Explanation - Love the EP title. Much better than Queef. Your explanation was longer. But still felt like it was missing a general direction to be honest. - 2.5/3

Total Score: 8.5/10 - dog memez

T-Swizz

Tracklist - I think this was decent but it didn’t really flow as well as I would’ve liked it to and I can’t completely blame you for that as there wasn’t a lot of material to choose from.  - 5.5/6

Explanation - Your commentary seemed to explain multiple aspects of the track which I really enjoyed. - 3/3

Total Score: 9.5/10

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 5.5/6 I see you didn’t change on its original order at the first three songs and I can understand it because they flow well together. LLC after Barbie Dreams is a bit awkward because they sound similar to each other. The rest is okay.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 2.5/3 Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is gappy.

thecptz - Golden Hour - Kacey Musgraves

On 12/18/2018 at 9:16 AM, thecptz said:

3000x0w.jpg

Kacey Musgraves  Golden Hour: The EP

‘Love’ is the main theme which can be seen or heard in Golden Hour. This is the main reason why I wanted to create a concept EP based solely on love. In this concept EP, it is the story about the girl who experienced with bad break-up and so scared of love until she found the right person who made her happy and wanted to live peacefully with him. I really wanted to include some songs like High Horse or Space Cowboy but it didn’t go with the theme I wanted so that was why they didn’t made the cut. Now, grab your cowboy hat and a boot and go yee-haw together. rollypzma.png

1. Rainbow

This girl just had the bad break-up. Even though, it had been a while, she is still sad. So, this is a song she sings to herself that brighter days are gonna come.

2. Butterflies

She meets the man who brings out the best in her.

3. Love Is a Wild Thing

She used to be scared of love but when she meets her lover, she knows that love is so powerful that you can’t and shouldn’t try to control it. Instead, embrace it and that’s what she does.

4. Velvet Elvis

She realizes that she doesn’t need anything extraordinary. She only needs a normal life with her lover since he makes her want to be with him all the time.

5. Slow Burn

Each day in her life goes by peacefully and happily. She lives her life in a slow pace, enjoy every little things that comes in her life.

6. Golden Hour

He is the reason why she becomes the happy person she is right now.

7. Oh, What a World

With him by her side, she finds the world magical and wants to spend the rest of her life happily in this peaceful and magical world.

?????

Dylan

Tracklist - I applaud you working with an album as great as this one. Glad you omitted Wonder Woman, but WHY in the hell is VELVET ELVIS here? Tbh, I understand why High Horse isn’t here and hope that doesn’t go over too badly for you. Rainbow isn’t a good opener. It screams closer. Happy & Sad deserved a spot on this EP, especially since Golden Hour isn’t THAT strong of a track. Space Cowboy was done wrong too, but that at least makes sense thematically. Overall, there’s some issues.mp3 here.. - 4/6

Explanation - You had a theme, but you didn’t capture it as well as you could have. - 2.5/3

Total Score: 7.5/10 - still love you

T-Swizz

Tracklist - 4/6

Not sure why you thought it was a good idea to remake the best album of 2018 but I suppose everyone’s entitled to their wrong opinions….! The concept for this EP was a bit basic, I was hoping it would be a bit nuanced or add something unique to it as you had a plethora of material to choose from and could’ve spun it in a lot of different ways. Velvet Elvis is one of the worst tracks on the album so I’m confused as to why you chose it over other tracks….

Explanation - Meh - 2/3

Prézli

Tracklist - COMMENTARY - 3.5/6 “Rainbow” is a very boring opener. I can’t see much difference between “Love Is a Wild Thing” and “Slow Burn”, I would have chosen between them. I wasn’t a fan of her discography and I don’t think I will ever be after hearing your EP because it doesn’t sound like an exciting piece of work.

Explanation - COMMENTARY - 2.5/3 I know you’re not good at writing, but I think you tried your best.

Final Results coming up.

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

I'm confused :ahh: 

Literally just click ALL through those spoilers :rip: 

It was supposed to have name, individual entry with spoiler tag, judgment, repeat, BUT ATRL GOT RID OF THEIR SPOILER THING AND PREVIEW POST SUCKS!!!

Final results coming.

vwIb4t5.png

Below are the overall averages for this round, as well as for the entire game.

rUOvhh4.png

R12 Rank:

1. Buddy! - 9.7

1. EriKills - 9.7

3. kiiwii - 9.2

4. kipperskipper - 9.0

5. K$Ellie - 8.3

6. MusicLoverDude - 8.2

7. 305 - 7.7

8. thecptz - 7.2

Overall Rank (through R12):

1. kipperskipper - 8.73

2. kiiwii - 7.65

3. EriKills - 7.63

4. MusicLoverDude - 7.44

5. thecptz - 7.42

6. K$Ellie - 7.16

7. Buddy! - 6.83

8. 305 - 6.43

SOOOOOOOOO WE HAVE A TIE FOR IMMUNITY...

Who's gonna get it: Buddy or EriKills? The judges decide!

T-Swizz gives his vote to Buddy.

prézli gives her vote to EriKills.

This leaves Dylan, who gave 10's to both of them. Who did he think have the better entry?

Congrats EriKills! You have immunity and in the final 7!

Tribal Council with questions is coming, but you're free to discuss the vote, as it'll be due tomorrow afternoon at 5 PM EST (maybe earlier if it's decided to have a live challenge...TBD). 

Buddy really THOUGHT with that EXTRA ass PowerPoint. 

tumblr_o4hc4lODWs1vp9vclo1_400.gif

and thx u judges :jonny5: 

i acrually spent more time on the cover art than the explanations :rip:  I was looking at last seasons examples today and was like f*ck why didn’t I explain better but I’m happy talent won in the end. When Jesus say YES :jonny5:

Invasion of privacy is mostly filler so.......congrats :)

3 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

Congrats @thecptz !

you're my velvet elvis ❤️

• ATRL Moderator

sorry my ass fell asleep after having a bad day! tc questions coming up and they'll be cute

25 minutes ago, Element said:

sorry my ass fell asleep after having a bad day! tc questions coming up and they'll be cute

Will they? 

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your fifth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

EriKills is immune from elimination this round. There are 7 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council as one will be leaving us. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid. 
No late votes or actions will be accepted!!! We will use your chop list as a booklist if you do not vote in time.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. Because these are so late, I will not make them required.

@Buddy! - Please compare EriKills to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@kipperskipper - Please compare MusicLoverDude to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@305 - Please compare Buddy! to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@MusicLoverDude - Please compare thecptz to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@thecptz - Please compare 305 to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@K$Ellie - Please compare kiiwii to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@kiiwii - Please compare kipperskipper to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@EriKills - Please compare K$Ellie to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

Your votes are due at 5 PM ET on Saturday, December 22nd (4 more hours oops) and you can not vote for EriKills.

zceYkJ9.png

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Dylan' said:

Will they? 

they're SuperFestive!

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Element said:

d825F9G.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your fifth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

EriKills is immune from elimination this round. There are 7 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council as one will be leaving us. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid. 
No late votes or actions will be accepted!!! We will use your chop list as a booklist if you do not vote in time.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. Because these are so late, I will not make them required.

@Buddy! - Please compare EriKills to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@kipperskipper - Please compare MusicLoverDude to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@305 - Please compare Buddy! to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@MusicLoverDude - Please compare thecptz to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@thecptz - Please compare 305 to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@K$Ellie - Please compare kiiwii to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@kiiwii - Please compare kipperskipper to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.
@EriKills - Please compare K$Ellie to a Christmas song/movie/food/etc and explain why.

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

Your votes are due at 5 PM ET on Saturday, December 22nd (4 more hours oops) and you can not vote for EriKills.

zceYkJ9.png

quoting for new page

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.