HDD: FINAL Gaga 220K; TOP 170K

iHype.

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Can we appreciate the fact that we have 5 albums above 100k Units in a single week.. WOW

Last time was December 2016

EMI really f***** up Eric Church. Normally that stat can give you at least 2nd place:rip:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cherry123

• wesleywalrus

• erianoillim

• QueenofCopyPaste

EnjoyTheSilence
1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Who would’ve thought that the 2008 IT girl will be the 2018 IT girl a decade later :jonny: 

good lord this is what happens when you have talent. Honestly, Gaga did what she had to do and it paid off. Stripped everything off and just left with talent :jonny: i’m so proud of her and happy for her. She’s been through a lot. She deserves this and more.

I can’t believe i’ve been stanning this legend for a decade now :weeps: I will never leave her side, ever.

Lol Cardi is the 2018 IT girl, chill. 

Anyway, AMAZING number, congrats!

i can't even pretend to be surprised anymore. my fave came back like a god damn meteor :jonny5: 

edit: jk i really didn't expect 200k fkdjasflk;jsd;lkf :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny4: 

Edited by Haus
discreetinside
2 hours ago, EnjoyTheSilence said:

Lol Cardi is the 2018 IT girl, chill. 

Anyway, AMAZING number, congrats!

Cardi is a little monster so to see a little monster as 2018 IT girl is another win for mother monster. :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside
8 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

the kats really thought :rip: 40k more than witness without a tour bundle :rip:

WOW ! I didnt even realise that ! :rip:

OGHs are SUFFERING ! S-U-F-F-E-R-I-N-G ! :ahh:

elleventhirty

Isn’t that a better debut than Joanne? She really won. So happy for her and I just saw the movie, she did THAT. I want an Oscar for ha! Whether it be for the music or acting 

3 hours ago, KingB® said:

so happy for her. Deserved!

:heart2:  Seeing Hive stanning for Gaga reminds me of the good old times before bandwagoners jumped on the Bey train in 2014 and started hating on Gaga :jonny2:  The original Hive would NEVER. 

OT: Ahh 220k without tour bundle and any TV performance / promo (for the soundtrack) is just INCREDIBLE. It's late 2018 and she is doing these numbers without tour bundles etc. ahh Queen :heart2: