HDD: FINAL Gaga 220K; TOP 170K

iHype.

36 minutes ago, Mariano said:

21P could be selling tons of merch bundles tho. That would also affect their position on Itunes etc. 

True! Let's see how it plays out. Does TOP have any promo lined up? Cuz their mainstream visibility is low right now

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wesleywalrus

• Cherry123

• erianoillim

• QueenofCopyPaste

“Always the bridesmaid, never the bride” tea :gaycat2:

In all seriousness, I’ve got to say Lady Gaga is doing well and she’ll win those awards hopefully! 

I believe HDD is overestimating Trench. It lost almost 28% of Spotify streams on second day and it's doing that good on AM either. My prediction is it will pull 30k-35k in SEA.

5 minutes ago, artangel said:

Blurryface was released when they still didnt have hits lmfao :rip: 

They still had a lot of hype and Tear In My Heart was everywhere. Y’all just didn’t know about them because they hadn’t crossed over to Pop :rip: 

Still, they improved in a much worse sales climate. You guys need to stop this narrative that they are flopping to make Gaga look better :rip: 

1 minute ago, Superpower said:

They still had a lot of hype and Tear In My Heart was everywhere. Y’all just didn’t know about them because they hadn’t crossed over to Pop :rip: 

Still, they improved in a much worse sales climate. You guys need to stop this narrative that they are flopping to make Gaga look better :rip: 

I didn't say this lmfao, I just corrected you bc you said Blurryface opened w 150k when they had hits etc. which is not correct bc they started being big and having hits after they have already released Blurryface

Just now, artangel said:

I didn't say this lmfao, I just corrected you bc you said Blurryface opened w 150k when they had hits etc. which is not correct bc they started being big and having hits after they have already released Blurryface

Tear In My Heart was an Alternative hit and that’s their main genre :cm:

Plus they had a lot of good will from Vessel and I remember when Blurryface leaked, it was an event that generated good word to mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Superpower said:

Tear In My Heart was an Alternative hit and that’s their main genre :cm:

Plus they had a lot of good will from Vessel and I remember when Blurryface leaked, it was an event that generated good word to mouth. 

not an alternative hit I- :rip: 

anyways your comment made it seem that Blurryface was released after Stressed Out (and we know how big of a hit that is) which was not the case

5 hours ago, Calypso said:

True! Let's see how it plays out. Does TOP have any promo lined up? Cuz their mainstream visibility is low right now

they have AMA on Tuesday

the soccer moms better NOT disappoint

19 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Morph for some reason is doing better than My Blood, a hit in the basket for TOPs after all?

dRL1vzW.gif

That gif :bibliahh:

19 hours ago, Superpower said:

do you honestly believe that TEAR IN MY HEART as alternative hit has that same power as STRESSED OUT and RIDE in terms of selling the album? :rip:

Like, if TIM got that power to sell the album it is common sense then that they should've multiply that power by at least 3folds after blowing up. If not in Pure Sales at least in streaming. i still love em tho, gotta listen to it next week ❤️

22 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Wayne's TEA was like 15k - where were his tracks last week in comparison to movie actress-***-singer-***-tribute artist-***-farmer? 

wait, his TEA is 15k???/ nnnn.. it looked like just around 10k last week... and Gaga's dominance this week is 2x bigger or more

i don't think Gaga/Brdley gonna perform together before Oscars, they are obviously saving big moment for Oscars. The most we could hope for AMAs is ads and maybe Gaga facetiming  or something

Shame if Godga doesn’t snatch but hoping for lengevity for the sake of awards with this album and movie rather than a quick descent from the chart after a fast #1. 

Hopefully she snatches #1 in pure sales

2 hours ago, mylicious said:

I wish Gaga and Bradley would perform at the AMAs 

I would LIVE for a Shallow performance

Nah, Gaga and Brad will pull through given how they're doin on iTunes, AM and Spotify.

ASIB pull thru. TOP is such a non event this era, their album doesn't feel like #1. ?

It's pretty obvious that the next prediction is gonna be very very different. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.