H100: Girls Like You 2x #1, Lucid Dreams #2, Better Now #3

Renan90

@simmnfierzig I saw that somewhere that Shallow sold about 12k on its first day, how many points is that? I want to see where it would have debuted if released on Friday. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• iHype.

• Unknown User

• Enoch

10 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

@simmnfierzig I saw that somewhere that Shallow sold about 12k on its first day, how many points is that? I want to see where it would have debuted if released on Friday. 

But its not like those 12k would have replaced a day with 0 sales. 

Hasn't dropped much at all so far

7 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

DRAKEless Top10 soon. YAS.

6 Sicko Mode       203  (=)

kc7sagta2lcw.gif

5 minutes ago, iHype. said:

kc7sagta2lcw.gif

thats a solo travis scott song 

Just now, FutureHive said:

thats a solo travis scott song 

That's nice.

-

Drake has vocals on the song, thus the top 10 still will continue to have Drake in it. It's not a hard concept to understand.

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

But its not like those 12k would have replaced a day with 0 sales. 

Hasn't dropped much at all so far

cool, thank you! 

Just now, iHype. said:

That's nice.

-

Drake has vocals on the song, thus the top 10 still will continue to have Drake in it. It's not a hard concept to understand.

we’re thankful for the vocals. but its still a solo travis scott song

4 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

we’re thankful for the vocals. but its still a solo travis scott song

Thanks for the opinion.

Drake is on 2 songs in the top 10.

Just now, iHype. said:

Thanks for the opinion.

Drake is on 2 songs in the top 10.

3 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

Drake also has writing credits on SICKOMODE -- therefore he officially has credits for 2 songs in the top 10. :clap3:

11 hours ago, Yndda said:

Girl if Happier does go #1 omg, Bastille WON after everybody wrote them off as one hit wonders

Pompeii is still THAT BOP!

3 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Drake also has writing credits on SICKOMODE -- therefore he officially has credits for 2 songs in the top 10. :clap3:

thats not how it works. so does Swae Lee & Sheck Wes. its still a solo travis scott song

12 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

thats not how it works. so does Swae Lee & Sheck Wes. its still a solo travis scott song

Then Swae Lee and Sheck Wes also have some form of credits on a song in the top 10.

Credits on hits can range from being listed as performer of the song, to being a producer, to being a songwriter. 

Example: Billboard themselves credits Max Martin for having 22 #1's as a songwriter.

In addition to performing "Can't Stop the Feeling," Timberlake wrote and produced it with pop titans Max Martin and Shellback. While Timberlake has written all five of his Hot 100 No. 1s, and produced four, Martin achieves his 22nd No. 1 as a writer.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7370592/justin-timberlake-debuts-no-1-hot-100-cant-stop-the-feeling

Example 2: Drake has 2 songs in the top 10 currently as a songwriter.

In My Feelings leaves top 10 next week, and Drake would still be in the top 10 as a credited writer of another song.

I don't make the rules.

NYIhKgq.jpg

He's on 2 songs in the top 10 but he's not credited for both, pretty simple.

You can't say it's a Drake-less top 10 since he's still on there :michael: 

18 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

B.B. can and will say so. They will cancel his almost forty week streak in the top ten.

its just s typical Stan trying to mske their fav look better, in a month or two when some other artist does the same thing and it’s not Drake it won’t count and I hype will quote charts that they aren’t credited on.  Been there done thst already,

We're aware he isn't officially credited as a vocalist on SICKOMODE by Billboard.

However he has a songwriting credit + has extensive vocals on SICKOMODE. Therefore, as long as it is top 10 he is a credited songwriter & apart of a song in the top 10.

It's not really hard to understand. :rip: Just because the title of a song doesn't say "(featured said artist)" does not mean said artist isn't seen at all as apart of the song. Having a feature credit is not the only one to be apart of a song. Common sense.

24 minutes ago, iHype. said:

We're aware he isn't officially credited as a vocalist on SICKOMODE by Billboard.

However he has a songwriting credit + has extensive vocals on SICKOMODE. Therefore, as long as it is top 10 he is a credited songwriter & apart of a song in the top 10.

It's not really hard to understand. :rip: Just because the title of a song doesn't say "(featured said artist)" does not mean said artist isn't seen at all as apart of the song. Having a feature credit is not the only one to be apart of a song. Common sense.

Drake got em going dumb :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Sweetener said:

10 In My Feelings       194  (-6)

Wtf

It's fall:michael:

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

Last I checked B.B. doesn’t do s songwriter or producer chart, they do do s Hot 100 where Sicko mode is a solo Travis Scott song,

Accodsing to bb charts, Drake has ONE song in the top ten. Should IMF fall out this eeek, his streak in the top ten ends according to B.B.,

?

49 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Doesn’t really matter who anyone is with.

if IMG falls out of the top ten this week  Drake will have zero songs on the top ten and his top ten streak will end. 

Fact.

?

16 minutes ago, Enoch said:

can nonstop go 1

If he plans on dropping a real video, maybe. I thought perhaps the fact the song was so huge in the beginning would be its downfall. But I checked and it has spent a collective 2 1/2 months in Spotify’s T10, surviving Travis/Ariana/Eminem takeovers, and soon will probably return to the T10 again once Wayne songs die off. It’s also #7 on Apple Music without Wayne songs. I remember when someone was saying it would be nothing after a week or two.

So ODS seem to be good. Not having Pop airplay might hold it back. Again this is he delivers a fresh video. If we’re stuck with the documentary footage-one then definitely no. It may get back in the T10 w/the current climate.

11 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

What is this argument.... lol. 

Mediabase said Drakeless T10. iHype made note of Drake’s writing credits and vocals on SICKOMODE, so in fact it won’t be - based on what Mediabase said. ChartsFan jumped in bringing up his T10 streak (no one mentioned this). Continued on to bitch about ATRL members and stuff he unnecessarily brought up, as points were continuing to be made by iHype over the original post. slw84 came in co-signing ChartsFan even though.. nvm. Some may whisper Mediabase should’ve mentioned the streak or clarified Drake as a credited act on the song-less T10.. but it probably would’ve went down the same.

Your typical morning/afternoon/night in the H100 thread.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

Nonstop isn't going any further, but it already did great so. Especially since his label is trying to push DMTM now (?).

Why they are trying to push it is beyond me, but atleast it already has a cute peak. 

18 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

And I particularly love where the same comment about Drake dropping out of the top ten has been mentioned a few times in the B.B. bread on another forum ihype frequents and not A bloody thing has been said by her there on thst issue. And that’s a pretty standard pattern. They get a pass, we don’t,

Oh wow. The bias. IHype really thinks he's slick.

Get your pitchforks and torches

Unknown User

Being a songwriter on a song does not equate to being a featured or lead artist. If you’re not credited you are not officially a performer on it. I’m pretty sure people would have a problem if I counted Sledgehammer as Meghan Trainor’s eighth top 40 hit when its clearly just a Fifth Harmony song which she has writing credits on.