H100: Girls Like You 2x #1, Lucid Dreams #2, Better Now #3

Renan90

1 hour ago, jose168 said:

Are we pretending sicko mode aint a hit because of drake?

Well considering you would have to hear the song to know Drake is on it...

47. No Stylist

French Montana Featuring Drake

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• iHype.

• Unknown User

• Enoch

6 minutes ago, dussymob said:

47. No Stylist

Week 1. Everyone listened to the album

week 2. Everyone kept the drake track

like...

Unknown User
9 minutes ago, dussymob said:

47. No Stylist

:dies: ddd

3 hours ago, iHype. said:

We aren’t. Sorry boo. 

I said Drake exists in the top 10 still as he is a credited songwriter. Therefore the top 10 does have Drake in it in some form. 

And he is also a vocalist on a song in the top 10, meaning the top 10 has a song with him, just uncredited as a vocalist. 

Never said he was a credited vocalist in SICKOMODE. For some reason you just made that up. 

Any other questions? 

Timbaland had like 150 straight weeks in the mid-2000s iirc, but BB doesn't count that when considering streaks 'cause he wasn't officially credited on all of them. Kinda like Avicii or Guetta where only half the damn songs he produced he was featured on.

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

47. No Stylist

Bad songs are bad songs even if they have a huge name. Remember Both Of Us by B.o.B and Taylor? Song should've been way bigger based on their starpower but wasn't cause the song was meh and the mixing was ass.

Just checked - Timbaland actually had 95 weeks exactly from Promiscuous in 2006 to Apologize in 2008. He was only credited on like half the songs he produced, though. Like who decided he was gonna be a feature on "SexyBack" but not "Say It Right"? lmao

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

47. No Stylist

This terrible reach.

French Montana’s last 5 singles:
Creep on Me (with DJ Snake) - did not chart
First Time (with Liam Payne) - did not chart
Welcome to the Party (with Diplo & Lil Pump) - #84
Famous (with Adam Levine) - did not chart
Boom Boom (with Daddy Yankee and Dinah Jane) - did not chart 

Proof that Drake carried the song largely, even if it only reached #47, as his previous singles peaked nowhere near. The only reason it didn’t go even higher is due to it being a pretty weak song.

Furthermore, for that 1 example of a Drake feature having a low peak there’s a handful other examples this year of a Drake feature having a high peak. 

Look Alive - Top 5 debut
Yes Indeed - Top 10 debut

They never even charted Top 40 on Hot 100 before those features. Are you going to claim they magically got power to debut top 10/5 on their own overnight? :lmao:

Not to mention even casual music listeners who do not follow charts attribute a Drake feature to overwhelmingly becoming dependent on him.

Try again. 

55 minutes ago, Ari. said:

Timbaland had like 150 straight weeks in the mid-2000s iirc, but BB doesn't count that when considering streaks 'cause he wasn't officially credited on all of them. Kinda like Avicii or Guetta where only half the damn songs he produced he was featured on.

Once again, the discussion was not about his streak being counted as continuing.

1 hour ago, Ari. said:

Bad songs are bad songs even if they have a huge name. Remember Both Of Us by B.o.B and Taylor? Song should've been way bigger based on their starpower but wasn't cause the song was meh and the mixing was ass.

So that mean the song isn’t a hit because of Drake then, you basically answered what I was saying.

1 hour ago, Ari. said:

Just checked - Timbaland actually had 95 weeks exactly from Promiscuous in 2006 to Apologize in 2008. He was only credited on like half the songs he produced, though. Like who decided he was gonna be a feature on "SexyBack" but not "Say It Right"? lmao

Does Timbaland actually say anything on "Say It Right"? Cause he does have those adlibs in "Sexy Back"

OMG let it go

4HmdlRw.gif

The point is the top 10 won't be 'Drake less' like someone claimed, it's that simple. 

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Right,..

so from now on when anyone mentions an artist in regards to the charts, we need to consult an encyclopedia to ensure the didnt ever harmonize, write, produce, deliver coffee, or cause musical vibrations from the Next door studio when referring to artists.

It’s literally a feature I- 

yall are all so purposefuly obtuse for the sake of petty arguments

9 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Right,..

so from now on when anyone mentions an artist in regards to the charts, we need to consult an encyclopedia to ensure the didnt ever harmonize, write, produce, deliver coffee, or cause musical vibrations from the Next door studio when referring to artists.

:bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, jose168 said:

Exactly. I'm convinced chartsfan loves the attention but he's really just starting to make me sick and I was trying to be nice to it.

Chartsfan: the top 10 will finally be Drake less!

Ihype: well technically he's still has a writing credit and a feature on whatever song.(still not sure what song it is but the point is moot.)

Chartsfan: (starts foaming at the mouth) Aha I tRIcked y'all, I meaNT creDited on tHe top 10. IT woNT count foR his toP 10 streak. Hahaha you guys are so dumb.?

You're such a joke dude and annoying af. Everytime I come up here youre just spouting off dumb ****.

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

So that mean the song isn’t a hit because of Drake then, you basically answered what I was saying.

I'm not really talking about Sicko Mode I'm just talking about stuff that happened in the past! I don't really care about Drake records lmfao

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Does Timbaland actually say anything on "Say It Right"? Cause he does have those adlibs in "Sexy Back"

I think he has the same "ayys" as his Apologize remix :ahh: Nonetheless, most producers don't have any vox on their credited tracks

I would suggest blocking ChartsFan like I did, but everybody keeps arguing with him, so you end up seeing his posts anyways. :toofunny2:

39 minutes ago, jose168 said:

this tbh

like think about Right Round. Does anyone really give a **** if it doesn't officially count towards Kesha or not (except a single week)? Everyone who cares enough knows Kesha is on it 

wait... I just checked. Billboard updated their charts and Kesha now isn't credited at all on that one week for Right Round! :eek: 

2 minutes ago, Chainsmoker said:

I would suggest blocking ChartsFan like I did, but everybody keeps arguing with him, so you end up seeing his posts anyways. :toofunny2:

He's only ridiculous when the bi-monthly streaming discussions occur. I quite enjoy his contributions otherwise. I think I've probably taken ChartFan's side as much as I've argued with him :ahh: All is love on ATRL I'd hope. Taking anything too seriously is a bad idea 

42 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Chartsfan: the top 10 will finally be Drake less!

Ihype: well technically he's still has a writing credit and a feature on whatever song.(still not sure what song it is but the point is moot.)

Chartsfan: (starts foaming at the mouth) Aha I tRIcked y'all, I meaNT creDited on tHe top 10. IT woNT count foR his toP 10 streak. Hahaha you guys are so dumb.?

You're such a joke dude and annoying af. Everytime I come up here youre just spouting off dumb ****.

This shows you’re just picking at this point cuz he didn’t even start this. You’re not telling mediabase or futurehive anything but keepnattacking chartsfan for speaking literal facts.

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

Right,..

:ahh:

So next week Drake's streak is finally ending, it was impressive, massive #1 hits.

Yeah. It’s time to put ChartsFan on ignore.

11 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Right,..

okay i literally cant stand you but this post was hilarious. Ill give this one to you ?