Ariana Grande | The Receipts: Bang Bang goes DIAMOND in the US

GuusLima

8 minutes ago, mullingar said:

YOU said on twitter that Into You sold 3M pure sales [actually your method Without US streams]. I did not go to your profile, someone sent me your tweet in private. Lol

Without us streams is just without us streaming. SPS is still lol. 

It is not written there "3M PURE"

Everyone here knows that it is sps.

I only see you here without arguments or grounds trying to accuse me of something that I did not do, after all, I posted all the numbers here and anyone who wants to check it can go LOL.

I'm still waiting for you to prove that I infested SPS.

Before you accuse me, remember, you put SPS together with pure sales while I separated the two and I always specified it to be SPS.

How's the pure 1.7m Focus you said you sold?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GuusLima

• bsdoacao3

• mareeyan

• Jonathan

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mullingar said:

Guys, for the last time, I'll tell you. GuusLima knows that what he is doing is wrong and I can prove it!

Someone sent me this tweet exposing him. GuusLima is a Arianator and has been inflating the sales of Ari and Sel, but it's now that you'll be shook: He is a Selena hater and inflated her sales  to no one (on twitter) question Ari's sales too.

Oh, and what about his method "Without US Streams?" 

He has been saying on twitter that Into You and Dangerous Woman sold 3M pure sales worldwide. What is incorrect.

See a tweet from his twitter page: 

Ari's chart account: "For some Selena fans (who says that Ari's can't sell a 3M pure copies with a solo single) on the mentions, the person [GuusLima] who updates Selena's sales on ATRL is the same who updates Ariana's, so..."

GuusLima: "Exactly! If the 3 million PURE sales of Into You are inflated, same for Hands To Myself. hahahahaha"

Now you'll can see? He has been inflatling SPS and saying on twitter that they're PURE sales. In my updates I add SPS from countries that work with SPS and do not reveals pure sales + pure sales from countries that do not use SPS. Everyone has said that my method is more accepted and approaches for what the songs really sold WW.

That's all and I'll post it on Selena's OP too. I'll fix the sales of all others artists that he does it too.

I will close this question here.

Ok, @GuusLima. I don't think correct do this because of a fan rivalry. You're taking away the credibility of ATRL ... It's sad!

8 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

Without us streams is just without us streaming. SPS is still lol. 

It is not written there "3M PURE"

Everyone here knows that it is sps.

I only see you here without arguments or grounds trying to accuse me of something that I did not do, after all, I posted all the numbers here and anyone who wants to check it can go LOL.

I'm still waiting for you to prove that I infested SPS.

Before you accuse me, remember, you put SPS together with pure sales while I separated the two and I always specified it to be SPS.

How's the pure 1.7m Focus you said you sold?

He didn't say that Focus sold 1.7M pure sales. He showed in red the countries that use SPS and do not reveal pure sales. He approached for the real sales.

2 minutes ago, niazkilam said:

Ok, @GuusLima. I don't think correct do this because of a fan rivalry. You're taking away the credibility of ATRL ... It's sad!

If you think I'm hater of Selena, go on my twitter and certify this. I'm not hater of anyone. Everyone knows that these 3kk are SPS :cm:

4 minutes ago, niazkilam said:

He didn't say that Focus sold 1.7M pure sales. He showed in red the countries that use SPS and do not reveal pure sales. He approached for the real sales.

We're in the streaming era. You all  have to understand that there are no more pure high sales. Focus went very well on streamings, so much so that it has ~1.4M on us in sps :eatpopcorn:

9 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

If you think I'm hater of Selena, go on my twitter and certify this. I'm not hater of anyone. Everyone knows that these 3kk are SPS :cm:

That tweet shows enough and everything said makes sense. Ariana and Selena both queens. Because of your childishness a mess was caused. 

11 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

We're in the streaming era. You all  have to understand that there are no more pure high sales. Focus went very well on streamings, so much so that it has ~1.4M on us in sps :eatpopcorn:

If you know that they are SPS you can't tell on twitter that are pure sales...

8 minutes ago, niazkilam said:

If you know that they are SPS you can't tell on twitter that are pure sales...

I never said on Twitter that they are pure sales :eddie:

Do you want to believe in him? believe. This does not change anything :gaycat4:

Note: I'm not an administrator of any Charts account on Twitter.

Edited by GuusLima

12 minutes ago, niazkilam said:

That tweet shows enough and everything said makes sense. Ariana and Selena both queens. Because of your childishness a mess was caused. 

If you want to believe that I hate Selena, believe,  my tweets are open and you can go there any time you want to check. No mess was created because I always said they were sps.

Do not blame me for the mistakes of others. I'm not at fault if Charts accounts said they were pure sales. Always said they were SPS.

Edited by GuusLima

Just now, GuusLima said:

If you want to believe that I hate Selena, believe me, my tweets are open and you can go there any time you want to check. No mess was created because I always said they were sps.

Do not blame me for the mistakes of others. I'm not at fault if Charts accounts said they were pure sales. Always said they were SPS.

To be honest, yes. Many Twitter accounts spread false information saying those are pure sales, when everyone on here knows they include streams 

2 minutes ago, mareeyan said:

To be honest, yes. Many Twitter accounts spread false information saying those are pure sales, when everyone on here knows they include streams 

And now they blame me for it, when I always made it clear they were sps.

49 minutes ago, mareeyan said:

And that's their own fault for lacking reading comprehension. Twitter accounts from all bases spread false information. Yesterday I saw a Twitter account claim Chained To The Rhythm has sold 2 million WW. Is that true? No. So I don't get why everyone is only coming for us. :rip: Guus has done nothing but try to calculate pure sales and SPS as accurately as possible and back up his figures with receipts.

This conflict has been going on for days now :rip: 

We been stated our position on the issue and the pure/equivalent split will stay since it benefits both sides (which YOU people on these other forums won't understand).

Grow the **** up.

HDD

SALES PLUS STREAMING

43 (44) ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN REPUBLIC -7% 10,014 (1,240,000 total)

BUILDING ALBUM SALES

N/A (N/A) ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN REPUBLIC ~1,000 (367,000 total)

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

HDD

SALES PLUS STREAMING

43 (44) ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN REPUBLIC -7% 10,014 (1,240,000 total)

BUILDING ALBUM SALES

N/A (N/A) ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN REPUBLIC ~1,000 (367,000 total)

OMG the pure sales is so poor.I still expect it to reach gold sales:doc:

1 hour ago, Jiansheng Wen said:

OMG the pure sales is so poor.I still expect it to reach gold sales:doc:

Girl that ain't happening lol. I'm just hoping for 400k.

10 hours ago, mullingar said:

He said on twitter...

Could you upgrade the sales of all Ariana singles? Please, I was cheated by GuusLima and updated all the wrong singles. Please

• ATRL Moderator

What has been happening in here :rip: 

7 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

Bang Bang hit 900M views on VEVO!

according to Kworb,her three music videos will hit 1B views on Vevo:eddie:

9 minutes ago, Jiansheng Wen said:

according to Kworb,her three music videos will hit 1B views on Vevo:eddie:

Streaming icon <3

Spotify Total Update

Yours Truly: 402,934,000

My Everything: 2,167,328,000

Dangerous Woman: 1,633,995,000

Others: 705,207,000

Total: 4,909,464,000

YouTube Total Update

Yours Truly: 787,694,000

My Everything: 3,412,845,000

Dangerous Woman: 1,964,111,000

Others: 2,224,024,000

Total: 8,388,674,000

Streaming Legend ahhhh :alexz:

Edited by State of Grace.

47 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Spotify Total Update

Yours Truly: 402,934,000

My Everything: 2,167,328,000

Dangerous Woman: 1,633,995,000

Others: 705,207,000

Total: 4,909,464,000

29 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

YouTube Total Update

Yours Truly: 787,694,000

My Everything: 3,412,845,000

Dangerous Woman: 1,964,111,000

Others: 2,224,024,000

Total: 8,388,674,000

:clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.