Ariana Grande | The Receipts: Bang Bang goes DIAMOND in the US

GuusLima

9 hours ago, GuusLima said:

I have never used sps from Norway on Ariana or Selena topics. Only 4 countries reveal their pure sales: US, JP, SK & MEXICO. The rest uses streamings on their certificates.

http://cimamusic.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/WINCHARTS-WIN-Global-Chart-Report

Austria and Spain are only pure sales. In Denmark and Norway has two ways for certification, just pure sales or just streamings. You can see this in the Format: "digital/ track" or "streaming". You separate ESTIMATED pure sales and put then together in "Without US Streams" using streams in countries that work with pure sales. Is it all to give a 4M single to Ariana or Selena? I'm sorry, but no one believes on this, bro.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GuusLima

• bsdoacao3

• mareeyan

• Jonathan

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GuusLima said:

I've always separated pure sales from sales with streamings. I've never used streaming sales to inflate pure sales.

One more time: You separate ESTIMATED pure sales and put then together in "Without US Streams" using streams in countries that work with pure sales. 

3 hours ago, DangerousNicky said:

Um, so adding Pure Sales from countries that work with them and SPS Sales from countries that don't work with Pure Sales doesn't make sense but adding all the SPS Sales around the world except the US does? LOL okay. What mullingar is doing makes much more sense. He's approaching Pure Sales more this way than with Guus's random method.

I add SPS from countries that work with SPS + PURE sales from countries that work with pure sales. Why use streams in countries that already show pure sales? And thanks for understand. :smiley:

40 minutes ago, mullingar said:

Austria and Spain are only pure sales. In Denmark and Norway has two ways for certification, just pure sales or just streamings. You can see this in the Format: "digital/ track" or "streaming". You separate ESTIMATED pure sales and put then together in "Without US Streams" using streams in countries that work with pure sales. Is it all to give a 4M single to Ariana or Selena? I'm sorry, but no one believes on this, bro.

I never wanted to inflate any sales, I always separated my estimates. I posted the link from where I saw which countries work with pure sales and with streamings. Post yours too, people make mistakes and I may have committed some.

http://cimamusic.ca/publication/wincharts-win-global-chart-report-2017/

Edited by GuusLima

@mullingar I began to understand his point. The certificate of some countries shows whether the certification is pure or not. Sorry for my mistake.

Focus: 

US: 460,000 

UK: 280,000

Brazil: 135,000

Germany: 130,000

Canada: 110,000
Australia: 105,000

Sweden: 70,000

Netherlands: 60,000

South Korea: 60,000 

Italy: 60,000

Poland: 50,000

France: 40,000

Japan: 25,000 
Spain: 25,000 

NZ: 15,000

Mexico: 15,000 

Denmark: 10,000
Ireland: 10,000

Finland: 5,000 
Portugal: 5,000

Norway: 5,000 

Total: +1,675,000 

Edited by mullingar

6 hours ago, GuusLima said:

@mullingar I began to understand his point. The certificate of some countries shows whether the certification is pure or not. Sorry for my mistake.

Thanks for understand. I just wanna to help!

1 hour ago, mullingar said:

Thanks for understand. I just wanna to help!

Could you tell me which countries only work with pure sales so I will not make those mistakes in my next updates?

2 hours ago, mullingar said:

Focus: 

US: 460,000 

UK: 280,000

Brazil: 135,000

Germany: 130,000

Canada: 110,000
Australia: 105,000

Sweden: 70,000

Netherlands: 60,000

South Korea: 60,000 

Italy: 60,000

Poland: 50,000

France: 40,000

Japan: 25,000 
Spain: 25,000 

NZ: 15,000

Mexico: 15,000 

Denmark: 10,000
Ireland: 10,000

Finland: 5,000 
Portugal: 5,000

Norway: 5,000 

Total: +1,675,000 

Thanks a lot babe! These sales are actually a lot more credible than the other ones. They were just too much lmao. 

I don't understand why people won't understand that we split the two to benefit both sides, you get the real equivalent number when you estimate all the countries (YT insights + Kworb + RIAA certifications) than to just put equivalent numbers with just US pure.

Resultado de imagem para it just not realistic gif

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

I don't understand why people won't understand that we split the two to benefit both sides, you get the real equivalent number when you estimate all the countries (YT insights + Kworb + RIAA certifications) than to just put equivalent numbers with just US pure.

So how do you want me to update the singles? The same way that I update or this way he posted?

If you want the way I update, please make a text explaining, you are the owner of the topic. Your opinion is relevant. People on Twitter are saying that I invented numbers to inflate sps.

Edited by GuusLima

1 hour ago, GuusLima said:

So how do you want me to update the singles? The same way that I update or this way he posted?

If you want the way I update, please make a text explaining, you are the owner of the topic. Your opinion is relevant. People on Twitter are saying that I invented numbers to inflate sps.

You can keep doing it the way you've been doing it, it was fine and you had receipts to back up your numbers.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

You can keep doing it the way you've been doing it, it was fine and you had receipts to back up your numbers.

Ok sis :1stplace:

18 hours ago, DangerousNicky said:

Thanks a lot babe! These sales are actually a lot more credible than the other ones. They were just too much lmao. 

You're welcome! Do you need to correct another song sales?

9 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

Focus selling 1.6M?

It was good outside the US but sold only 400k in the US. That's correct!

7 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I think the girls are just threatened by Into You's slayage.

tumblr_inline_ooioq4DU7u1uxre3m_500.gif

I don't get what was wrong with GuusLima's method. Inflation is supposedly the issue, but Focus definitely didn't sell almost 1.7 million WW so I don't get how this new method is better? :michael: GuusLima had the receipts. He just might have made mistakes with a few countries.

189M streams until DW hits 2B. :cm:

At the rate it's performing, it should hit that by mid-June.

Problem hitting 1B views, Side To Side hitting 1B views and and DW hitting 2 Billion streams should happen all in the same 3-4 week period.

2 hours ago, Thuggin said:

I think the girls are just threatened by Into You's slayage.

I don't get what was wrong with GuusLima's method. Inflation is supposedly the issue, but Focus definitely didn't sell almost 1.7 million WW so I don't get how this new method is better? :michael: GuusLima had the receipts. He just might have made mistakes with a few countries.

Exactly. They're saying GuusLima inflated sales, meanwhile he said that Focus sold 1.1M pure sales while mullingar said 1.7M

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Communion said:

189M streams until DW hits 2B. :cm:

At the rate it's performing, it should hit that by mid-June.

Problem hitting 1B views, Side To Side hitting 1B views and and DW hitting 2 Billion streams should happen all in the same 3-4 week period.

Stream queen

pZ2bSfb.gif

guys, i have made mistakes with countries that do not counting streamings in your certifications of ariana's songs, during the week i'll search and find out what countries did not use and post here. after that, not i'll use more SPS of countries that certified by sales pure. okay guys? sorry for all this mess! thanks for supporting me, we are all here for the same purpose, there's no reasons for fights! 

2 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

Exactly. They're saying GuusLima inflated sales, meanwhile he said that Focus sold 1.1M pure sales while mullingar said 1.7M

He explained that in Blue are countries that show/work with pure sales and Red are countries that work with SPS and don't show pure sales.

3 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

| REGISTRO DE CERTIFICACIONES | Música Internacional (Pop Anglo) -- @ArianaGrande

C3opSeKWQAAWmhE.jpg

Dangerous Woman (A), Dangerous Woman (S), Into You, The Way and Side To Side are all gold certified in Colombia for selling more that 5,000 copies there.

My Everything, and Break Free are Platinum for selling more than 10,000 copies.

Problem are 2x Platinum for selling more that 20,000 copies.

Bang Bang are 3x Platinum for selling 30,000 copies there!

Edited by GuusLima

Yours Truly

The Way: 92,723,852
Almost Is Never Enough: 46,313,734
Popular Song: 38,696,224
Honeymoon Avenue: 35,912,776
Baby I: 32,750,154
Right There: 32,035,366
Tattoo Heart: 30,235,158
Piano: 25,629,662
Daydreamin': 20,988,409
You'll Never Know: 18,090,584
Lovin' It: 14,747,251
Better Left Unsaid: 12,607,770
Total: 400,730,940

So Yours Truly hits 400M streams on Spotify:fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.