• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lunnuyu

• Lee!!

• ATRL Feedback

• Psycho

feelslikeadream

But for real, can y'all please use album versions of tracks so the album logs a play in last.fm? For example, you're using the single version of Troye's "Animal" right now, but I want the stream to count for BLOOM. A lot of ATRLers still use last.fm and care about this, I would think :heart2:

2 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

The Official ATRL Playlist is complete trash :rip: Girls Like You? In My Feelings? Why not just throw on Despacito and Shape of You as well :ahh:

tbh it looks like a shorter TTH playlist :deadbanana4: 

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, feelslikeadream said:

But for real, can y'all please use album versions of tracks so the album logs a play in last.fm? For example, you're using the single version of Troye's "Animal" right now, but I want the stream to count for BLOOM. A lot of ATRLers still use last.fm and care about this, I would think :heart2:

I didn't know that! IIRC it was added before the album came out. We've been meaning to go live for a while now. But I'll keep that in mind for future playlists!

1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

The first selection for artist of the month (launching in October) is the one and only Lady Gaga. In celebration of her critically acclaimed film "A Star is Born" and her multitude of accolades and accomplishments to the music business, it was only fitting that Lady Gaga would be our first choice.

My LEGENDARY Fave :clap3: 

• ATRL Official
6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

We’ll make an effort to do that for sure.

ATTENTION I’ve already talked to kworb and ATRL staff this isn’t Lady Gaga the artist of the month it’s Nicki Minaj. I’m talking more about it on #Queenradio next Tuesday. Praise GOD!!!!! 

OP: Congrats. It’s really sad that I won’t be able to listen to it because I subscribe AM but I’m staying tuned to this playlist! :flower:

• ATRL Official
8 minutes ago, Socket said:

Sort the server out first ffs.

Moderators have nothing to do with the state of the server and the ongoing work to fix it.