ATRL Official Spotify Playlists | 10/23 New Updates

ATRL Feedback

Eleven Diamonds
23 hours ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Updated the playlist (and will continue to do so over the weekend). Tracks 1-21 are new. 

The "Pipe" stanning, taste! :clap3: A highlight from Liberation :clap3:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lunnuyu

• Lee!!

• ATRL Feedback

• Psycho

• ATRL Official
15 hours ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

what a great playlist , But imo you should not add new songs as the 1-21 tracks . There is the NMF playlist for it :). But its a great idea and Im following 

Thank you. We’re trying to decide if we’re going to add new releases or just current songs we’re liking (or think the members will). what’s your suggestion if you don’t mind me asking?

• ATRL Official
8 hours ago, politeone said:

Can we please get an Apple Music playlist too 

8 hours ago, Yusuf Utku Sezgin said:

yeah please :emofish:

7 hours ago, iamluke said:

:clap3:

If ATRL pays for it sure. None of the mods are gonna shell out our own money for this place though. 

24 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

If ATRL pays for it sure. None of the mods are gonna shell out our own money for this place though. 

Oh, makes sense!

2 hours ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Thank you. We’re trying to decide if we’re going to add new releases or just current songs we’re liking (or think the members will). what’s your suggestion if you don’t mind me asking?

I think the memebers will is a great idea and combining it with part of your likings will make it perfect. That way it will be fresh and wont get old, and also it will have some hidden gems that not everyone know and will let others to discover new artists.

14 hours ago, ATRL Feedback said:

:skull: 

14 hours ago, ATRL Feedback said:

:skull: 

Thank y'all so much for the support on "Beth's In China"! So cool to see ATRL'ers listening to what I put my life into ❤️❤️❤️ Y'all the best