'Cash Me outside' Girl gets hacked

Feanor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, poor girl 

The Russians have hacked my Instagram TWICE this week :biblio: I've had to change my password each time

WwmBj4x.png

I feel so bad for her. She's the product of child abuse and people keep making fun of her. :sad:

1 minute ago, Sazare said:

I feel so bad for her. She's the product of child abuse and people keep making fun of her. :sad:

This. Her mother is insane.

Phuccery, Inc.
1 minute ago, Rainsford said:

it should be helpful if I knew what is her twitter name....

sis just click on the @ in the OP 

1 minute ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

sis just click on the @ in the OP 

that's her twitter? it looks like these Taiwanese fake parody accounts :dies:

4 minutes ago, krystal-meth said:

Really?

Yes, she is. 

No decent mother would let their child be exposed to such levels of hate. The mother is more bothered about the money this 'meme' is bringing to the household rather than the physiological well being of her own daughter. Danielle's teenage years are being destroyed, she's a young girl and while she thinks she may be all big and famous - years later when everyones forgot and she's failed everything as she was living in the moment, she will regret it, and her mother should be ashamed to let it go on and add more fuel to the fire. 

13 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Reminds me of my fave. :weeps:

3 minutes ago, dansuxx said:

Yes, she is. 

No decent mother would let their child be exposed to such levels of hate. The mother is more bothered about the money this 'meme' is bringing to the household rather than the physiological well being of her own daughter. Danielle's teenage years are being destroyed, she's a young girl and while she thinks she may be all big and famous - years later when everyones forgot and she's failed everything as she was living in the moment, she will regret it, and her mother should be ashamed to let it go on and add more fuel to the fire. 

The TeA :clap3:

Archived