Jump to content

Christina Aguilera


Inception

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Beautiful Garbage

    797

  • Cloudy

    794

  • Truth Teller

    393

  • ReH2o

    391

22 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

One of the best pop tours lbr.

I know. Shame she wasn't commited to her touring, she could have been a great touring force if she had cared. Imagine the visuals she could have delivered

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beautiful Garbage
1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I know. Shame she wasn't commited to her touring, she could have been a great touring force if she had cared. Imagine the visuals she could have delivered

That coulda been true. Back to Basics ended up being the highest-grossing female tour of the year outdoing Beyoncé and P!nk, now look at them now. :celestial5:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I know. Shame she wasn't commited to her touring, she could have been a great touring force if she had cared. Imagine the visuals she could have delivered

I blame her first pregnancy.

Edited by WalkAway
Link to post
Share on other sites
Truth Teller
2 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

 

well is over :ryan:

the 2 music videos maybe we will never see :jonny2:

 

Heartbreaking. This could have been a game changer for her...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine the bionic tour :jonny6:

 

She really had/has so much more in the tank. If only she wasn’t so lazy 

Edited by loudliyah
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ReH2o said:

 

well is over :ryan:

the 2 music videos maybe we will never see :jonny2:

 

 

10 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Heartbreaking. This could have been a game changer for her...

She's always so unlucky...*sigh*

Link to post
Share on other sites
Truth Teller
4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

 

She's always so unlucky...*sigh*

Is Disney+ successful at least or is it the Tidal of the movie industry? It's relatively new so I don't know how many users they've accumulated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Is Disney+ successful at least or is it the Tidal of the movie industry? It's relatively new so I don't know how many users they've accumulated.

I would say fairly successful. It's definitely not a flop because it's Disney, it's just that as you said it's relatively new and lacks original content, but it will only expand with time. So far it's a decent offer and many families seem to have it so maybe it will be a nice move and people will still check the songs who knows

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beautiful Garbage
16 hours ago, ReH2o said:

 

well is over :ryan:

the 2 music videos maybe we will never see :jonny2:

 

:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beautiful Garbage
6 hours ago, loudliyah said:

Imagine the bionic tour :jonny6:

 

She really had/has so much more in the tank. If only she wasn’t so lazy 

Bionic certainly had one of her nicest visuals, however the tour was mainly booked in theaters across the US so I can't see something as big as the Back to Basics Tour in terms of production. Maybe she had something slightly more intimate in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ReH2o said:

 

well is over :ryan:

the 2 music videos maybe we will never see :jonny2:

 

Who thinks this is a good idea?  DAMN they will flop so hard 

 

Give us new music Xtina  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Bionic certainly had one of her nicest visuals, however the tour was mainly booked in theaters across the US so I can't see something as big as the Back to Basics Tour in terms of production. Maybe she had something slightly more intimate in mind.

Was that the original idea or were they downsized? I think the tour was going to be short either way because she had Burlesque to promote

 

47 minutes ago, TKO said:

Who thinks this is a good idea?  DAMN they will flop so hard 

 

Give us new music Xtina  

It was the smartest option for Disney and probably many other studioes will follow suit. The movie has been delayed so much that it barely has any hype and they will try to get as much as they can from it. A theatrical release it's pointless because the returns wil be minimum because of the situation with covid.

 

Grace gives a nice insight about it

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beautiful Garbage
14 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Was that the original idea or were they downsized? I think the tour was going to be short either way because she had Burlesque to promote

 

 

 

 

Those were the original venues from the get-go. I think she had one or two dates booked in arenas but most of them were theaters. This is why I never jumped on the whole "she canceled the tour because of poor ticket sales" bandwagon because she just toured in arenas across Europe for the first time after 10 years and lots of them were sold out, let alone with Bionic with a much higher hype around her.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be a dream to have her on that Dua Lipa remix album. Hopefully Dua's team gave her a call and she agreed. It would be a nice surprise to be part of it but I doubt it happened

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beautiful Garbage
3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It would be a dream to have her on that Dua Lipa remix album. Hopefully Dua's team gave her a call and she agreed. It would be a nice surprise to be part of it but I doubt it happened

Especially after Telepathy... and knowing that Dual is a big Xtina fan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It would be a dream to have her on that Dua Lipa remix album. Hopefully Dua's team gave her a call and she agreed. It would be a nice surprise to be part of it but I doubt it happened

yas!  we are here for discotina

 

Image

Link to post
Share on other sites
popmusicisdead

do ya'll think she'll release anything else this year after MulanGate? because i think i'm gonna be shelving my stan card hopes for the rest of the year :coffee2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
12 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Was that the original idea or were they downsized? I think the tour was going to be short either way because she had Burlesque to promote

 

It was the smartest option for Disney and probably many other studioes will follow suit. The movie has been delayed so much that it barely has any hype and they will try to get as much as they can from it. A theatrical release it's pointless because the returns wil be minimum because of the situation with covid.

 

Grace gives a nice insight about it

 

 

yeah but the movie cost $200 million dollars. No option is good honestly. They need that $15-$16 dollar per head movie ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Especially after Telepathy... and knowing that Dual is a big Xtina fan.

 

7 hours ago, ReH2o said:

yas!  we are here for discotina

 

Image

Legend X on Love Again. A dream, literally a dream!!

 

6 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

do ya'll think she'll release anything else this year after MulanGate? because i think i'm gonna be shelving my stan card hopes for the rest of the year :coffee2:

I don't think anything is coming this year anymore. And I'm not confident she will do something for 2021. The earliest I see something (a random song) is for late 2021.

 

5 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

yeah but the movie cost $200 million dollars. No option is good honestly. They need that $15-$16 dollar per head movie ticket.

Yeah but putting it on streaming seems the way to get the most out of it. People are not going to the cinema so may as weel charge them extra cash to see it at home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...