Fergie - 'Double Dutchess'

postsus

1 minute ago, J-esper said:

Fergie still has a career when a song like L.A. Love can reach #27 in the US and #3 in the UK in 2014

And MILF $ money reaching #34 in the US purely based on the video going viral.

There is still interest, they just need to stop playing and put all pieces of the puzzle together.

Would she release You Already Know featuring nicki, with a viral worthy video, along with a good round of (global) promo performances, she probably has an easy top 10 hit in the UK, EU countries and AUS in her hands, and probably a top 20 hit in the US.

well said.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Fergie still has a career when a song like L.A. Love can reach #27 in the US and #3 in the UK in 2014

There is still interest, they just need to stop playing and put all pieces of the puzzle together.

Would she release You Already Know featuring nicki, with a viral worthy video, along with a good round of (global) promo performances, she probably has an easy top 10 hit in the UK, EU countries and AUS in her hands, and probably a top 20 hit in the US.

:clap3: 

3 minutes ago, J-esper said:

For some reason her team thinks that's difficult to achieve. I feel bad because Fergie is very smart when it comes to marketing herself and they're limiting her so much.

2 minutes ago, waryofothers said:

For some reason her team thinks that's difficult to achieve. I feel bad because Fergie is very smart when it comes to marketing herself and they're limiting her so much.

I think just a lot happened behind the scenes

When she began recording majorly and released L.A. Love as appetizer as she described it, also the Kesha/Luke thing happened which eventually forced her appearently to record more material to 'replace'  the said material produced by Luke.

Even though I have been a Fergie fan for years, I never really paid attention to her teammembers, but I assume that she shared some with BEP's team, as she was/is also under will.i.am's label? A lot seems to have happened with BEP the last few years. Appearently BEP's whole band that has been together for years seems to have split. A part of the members function as Fergie's back-up band and the ones who are still with BEP apearently hired new members for the backingband. Beside the band, also BEP as group signed a management deal with Scooter Braun, while Fergie has her own manager. If we also take into account that her label has gone through major changes when it comes to CEO and probably other label Exc and teammembers, it is basically a formula for a huge mess.

I feel like all these different parties have the best interest, but for some reason aren't connecting the dots, because they are not used to working together, because everything is basically new, the only thing that stayed the same is the artist, since Fergie seems to stay true to herself.

14 minutes ago, J-esper said:

let's not forget that L.A. Love also went Platinium in the US :gaycat5:

She really needs to release the album, she already at her 2nd single.

like someone said in the other thread, i think some of those are lyrics instead of titles. Just Like You better be on it, it was my fav of the ones she did live :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

like someone said in the other thread, i think some of those are lyrics instead of titles. Just Like You better be on it, it was my fav of the ones she did live :biblio:

But then why deleting those gifs ? 

I think she's smart. She try to create some buzz, exactly like when Nuttin' """leak"""

Archived