Nicki loses her **** over #2: Complete meltdown

Serendipity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DirtyPony87 said:

So, what’s the consensus: Is this worse than ARTPOP?

Bish duh. Lol this is one of the most tragic messy eras lol. 

The meltdowns kii

23 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Artpop was a moderate success m. Not yall trying it still. 

This is bigger then the Britney shave /Mariah breakdown TRL moment.  

The greatest meltdown in modern times... Bigger then when Obama was reelected and Al Rove lost it live on Fox News. 

52 minutes ago, slw84 said:

ya'll let it go...

Ppl are not going to let it go till she stops and she's still going :rip:

Bethenny Frankel
4 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

yes

ines129.gif

suburbannature
On 4/7/2018 at 12:32 PM, Lyrical. said:

Bandwagon Cardi fans getting brave in here. Let's see who hops off when her first week sales come out.

:ahh: 

Bethenny Frankel
On 4/7/2018 at 12:32 PM, Lyrical. said:

Bandwagon Cardi fans getting brave in here. Let's see who hops off when her first week sales come out.

FeUYL3z.gif

Bethenny Frankel
On 8/20/2018 at 1:43 AM, letscauseascene1 said:

I have been a member since 2006, and let me tell you, I have neeeeeever witnessed this big of a meltdown over a first week #1 album debut, in my 12 years! The ARTFLOP HDD Thread PALES in comparison to THIS, and I thought THAT was going to the peak of all iconic album meltdowns.

Nope, this has, in one full week, bar none, has been the most disastrous, pathetic, and overtly desperate album release by a mainstream artist in modern times. She has absolutely LOST IT!

When you literally partially blame a 6 month-year-old, for the failure of YOU, the artist, not getting a first-week #1 album, that is about the lowest I think you can stoop. Pretty sure Kylie's instagram just said that she and Stormi are ready for the tour. The way Miss Minaj's tweet makes it come across like Kylie was promoting a meet and greet with her and the child as a bundle to sell the album. That's what it clearly eludes too seeming like.

This is probably the first time I firmly believe that she will not come back from this mess. She has alienated far too many people at this point, has pointed the finger at EVERYONE, and has still taken ZERO blame.

:bibliahh:

Archived