Michelle Branch - 'Hopeless Romantic'

LovingYourCareer

Remember When

After a first listen I found the whole album so boring and was deeply disappointed but then I gave it another play and I changed my mind. I end up liking almost all songs.

My favorite tracks:

Hopeless Romantic

Fault Line 

You're Good

Last Night

Knock Yourself Out

City

Carry Me Home

And I'm not sold for Best You Ever. It's the second weakest song, after Shadow in my opinion.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ilovemusic432

— Michelle Branch, Hopeless Romantic - No. 143 — Michelle Branch is back on the Billboard 200 after a long absence as Hopeless Romantic bows at No. 143. The set, her debut for Verve and first full-length solo album since 2003’s Hotel Paper, launches with 5,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending April 13, according to Nielsen Music. Nearly all of that sum was traditional album sales. Branch last appeared on the tally as a soloist with Hotel Paper, which spent 33 weeks on the list in 2003 and 2004, debuting and peaking at No. 2. As half of country duo The Wreckers (alongside Jessica Harp), the pair hit No. 14 in 2006 with Stand Still, Look Pretty. Four years later, Branch released the country EP Everything Comes and Goes, which missed the Billboard 200 but reached No. 35 on Top Country Albums.

Source

5 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

she outsold Nelly's album :rip:

Basically my comparison of what would be a success for Michelle. :rip: 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
preciousawakenin

I saw her in Raleigh last week and did the meet and greet.   She is so sweet.  Just smiled whole time even on stage.  She is just so happy to be back it can only warm your heart!!!  Have fun on Saturday!!

Archived