Michelle Branch - 'Hopeless Romantic'

LovingYourCareer

LovingYourCareer

pub?w=1436&h=698

Special Thanks and (C) @G Â U for the banner! 

latest?cb=20150701064004UrY7BAZ-XfXGpfkeWg0zCCeo-7ras4DCoRalC_WX7digital.pnggdBHEk-u3YRDtuCU3iDTQ52nZd1t4GPmldYaT26Jamazonmp31.jpg

"Hopeless Romantic" will be Michelle Branch's first full-length studio album since 2003 and is slated for release by Verve Records, handled by Interscope Geffen A&M. (TDB)  The release date for Branch's fourth studio album is set for April 7, 2017 and serves as a follow-up to her 2010 EP release "Everything Comes and Goes" JPa  featuring tracks "Sooner Or Later" and "Summertime".

Content on the album was co-written with her new boyfriend Patrick Carney of the band The Black Keys. Branch made a statement about the up and coming release “Patrick was like, ‘This is your record, it has to sound like you,’” “It was the first time that someone pushed me to figure it all out on my own.” The album allegedly will sport out "laid back, rock and roll" and will feature content such as “The lust, the love, the heartbreak,” she says. “It’s all there.” EW

Can't wait. :duca: Listen to her latest pop single "Breathe" released in winter 2003. 

SINGLE: "Hopeless Romantic"  Listen Now via Billboard 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LovingYourCareer

I really can't wait. I actually don't expect it to be a big hit like Taylor Swift or Drake, but I hope at least a single gets moderate airplay on Adult Contemporary. 

ilovemusic432
FINALLY! After all these years, I felt so bad she worked on so much music, only to get it shelved. None of it was her fault so I'm not annoyed or pissed at her or anything because it was out of her control, but we got a lot of unreleased songs which were so good. Can't wait to hear the album!!
LovingYourCareer
8 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Oh wow, she was my childhood. Breathe was like the first song I ever had on repeat

According to my Google Play Music feeds, I've listened to Breathe 96 times. :rip: 

LovingYourCareer
Just now, ilovemusic432 said:
FINALLY! After all these years, I felt so bad she worked on so much music, only to get it shelved. None of it was her fault so I'm not annoyed or pissed at her or anything because it was out of her control, but we got a lot of unreleased songs which were so good. Can't wait to hear the album!!

Reprise/Warner Bros. had their own problems from flopping so much their hope was Green Day :deadbanana: 

LovingYourCareer
2 minutes ago, charmed23 said:

Couldn't get into her EP.

The Good Kind & Leave the Pieces were decent.

and Loud Music was such a bopppppp!

Try it one more time, just one song at least Sooner or Later or Summertime. 

Loud Music would've been a smash hit in 2001 imo 

Archived