Reinvention

The Last of Us Part II

Alena
1 minute ago, Yog said:

Ignore the homophobes..

Yeah :( It's just hard when there's still so many of them ugh... Hopefully the game still has no issue selling millions of copies and getting tons of rewards <3 Definitely pre-ordering this when i can <3

DougAF

20gayteen is really winning huh :jonny5:

Zayn Malik

The amount of homophobes I saw in the youtube chat when they aired the demo :rip:

Alena
22 minutes ago, Zayn Malik said:

The amount of homophobes I saw in the youtube chat when they aired the demo :rip:

yeah.. i know some of them are just trolls but alot of them are serious too :(

Pozeidon

That was so GOOD! WHEW! :jonny: 

And MESS. Since the moment I watched the demo trailer I knew straight people were going to be TRIGGERED. I also watched the crowd reaction and eeople barely did sh+t in the crowd when Ellie kissed the girl and after that the crowd was kinda dead so it's obvious people are not here for that, but we all know she was into girls with the DLC of the first The Last of Us, why are they acting surprise now? :biblio: 

HabbGaga

Are people seriously mad because Ellie likes girls? We already knew this from the Last of Us DLC. I'm glad the creators did this and I love that this game exists even more now so all those homophobic gamers can suffer whilst playing one of the greatest games ever created for console. The fact that they will still play this game even tho Ellie is gay is brilliant. There looks like more diversity in this game as well, and isn't one of the new characters from the first trailer trans? (Sorry if I used the wrong terminology I'm still learning tbh)

The gore is brutal, the attention to detail is incredible as expected, the girl from Westworld who played that girl that Ellie kissed looks nothing like her character which is interesting, the line delivery, music, graphics, dialog all of it is stunning. I'm liking how there is a lot more characters, hopefully they're developed well, and obviously the loss of some will be heart wrenching.

Maybe Joel dies, and Ellie seeks revenge on this religious cult. They keep using that hanging death, and then a stab to the guts, imagine Joel dies that way while Ellie watched or something, it would be awful. But clearly something absolutely horrific has happened to Ellie and I can't really think what else could send her on this road of revenge other then the death of Joel or maybe her finding out what really happened to her mother? But Idk I still think something would have to happen in current day just because we need something to introduce us to this new group of villains. Unless Ellie's mother wasn't alive, and then she finds her, and then she dies. I don't know but I'm so excited.

I genuinely don't think anything will ever top the original, I have played that game through so many times. But I do think this will be extremely impressive.

Taffyz

The combat mechanics look so much better in this than the original, I'm so excited for this game and I really do believe that the people complaining are just the vocal minority, most will just enjoy this game because ND always delivers.

V$.

OMG!!! A GAME. A ICON.

blackout77

whew! that kiss

Push the gay agenda!!

Diesel
3 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

The gore is brutal, the attention to detail is incredible as expected, the girl from Westworld who played that girl that Ellie kissed looks nothing like her character which is interesting, the line delivery, music, graphics, dialog all of it is stunning. I'm liking how there is a lot more characters, hopefully they're developed well, and obviously the loss of some will be heart wrenching.

Wait, this is Shannon Woodward ? :eek: 

HabbGaga
47 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Wait, this is Shannon Woodward ? :eek: 

I believe so

DfdqDKDVMAIJ1Cw.jpg

tiagol88

This is so true :deadbanana2:

The fact that animators from other studios liked this post is even funnier 

Reinvention
5 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

Are people seriously mad because Ellie likes girls? We already knew this from the Last of Us DLC. I'm glad the creators did this and I love that this game exists even more now so all those homophobic gamers can suffer whilst playing one of the greatest games ever created for console. The fact that they will still play this game even tho Ellie is gay is brilliant. There looks like more diversity in this game as well, and isn't one of the new characters from the first trailer trans? (Sorry if I used the wrong terminology I'm still learning tbh)

Maybe Joel dies, and Ellie seeks revenge on this religious cult. They keep using that hanging death, and then a stab to the guts, imagine Joel dies that way while Ellie watched or something, it would be awful. But clearly something absolutely horrific has happened to Ellie and I can't really think what else could send her on this road of revenge other then the death of Joel or maybe her finding out what really happened to her mother? But Idk I still think something would have to happen in current day just because we need something to introduce us to this new group of villains. Unless Ellie's mother wasn't alive, and then she finds her, and then she dies. I don't know but I'm so excited.

I genuinely don't think anything will ever top the original, I have played that game through so many times. But I do think this will be extremely impressive.

:clap3: Tea!!

I mean the story of the original is toooooo amazing to re-create or out-do, but the gameplay is gonna **** on the original obviously. Love technological advancements and better skills!

Hopefully a great multiplayer is added to TLOU2 cause the original is still so damn good, I play it all the time

tiagol88

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider's animations looked like **** when comparision...so no wonder why he thinks this was fake. Still, shame!

Rogue

Omg the FLUID transition from gameplay to cutscenes. And the gameplay is so much more detailed and realistic. The enemies behavior and Ellie’s reaction to them and her surroundings. 

I’m legit SHOOK! Wow! :duca: 

GOTY CONFIRMED! 

DAP

Are people actually upset with the kiss or is this just a vocal minority? The anti-SJWs are a complete parody of themselves but again, they’re just a vocal minority. Reception is otherwise fine from what I’ve seen. 

QYuTDLE.gif

Anyways that gameplay session was everything. So smooth and fluid. And to think my PS4 has been collecting dust for the past year and I have yet to ever play the first Last of Us game, lemme go buy myself a copy

QYuTDLE.gif

feuxtography

Is there gunna be zombies in this tho. didn't watch all the gameplay trailer, but it looked like just normal ppl 

Vesuvius
26 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Is there gunna be zombies in this tho. didn't watch all the gameplay trailer, but it looked like just normal ppl 

We heard the clickers' noise in one of the trailers but that's it so far.

I think it would be interesting if there was no zombies this time around (at least when you play with Ellie) and thz bad guys are just just the humans.

tiagol88

The E3 trailer reached 4M views in less than 24 hours :deadbanana2:

The Unforgiving

Where's Joel though? He's only referenced there.

The Unforgiving

I am not surprised by the fact that  almost all the homophobes who complained about the lesbian kiss are muslims or Arabs :ahh: 

My heart fills with joy as they continue to seethe :ahh: 

Diesel
16 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

I believe so

DfdqDKDVMAIJ1Cw.jpg

I would have never guessed :eek: 

7 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

The E3 trailer reached 4M views in less than 24 hours :deadbanana2:

And it’s age restricted, Sony did that :clap3: 

Adrz

:jonny2:

I was shook. A masterpiece just from the gameplay preview

Rogue

I’m still SHOOK! :jonny5: 

Liafen
11 hours ago, feuxtography said:

10 hours ago, Vesuvius said:

We heard the clickers' noise in one of the trailers but that's it so far.

I think it would be interesting if there was no zombies this time around (at least when you play with Ellie) and thz bad guys are just just the humans.

There will be infected, yes. We'll even have new infected classes, confirmed Neil yesterday in the TLoU panel.