Reinvention

The Last of Us Part II

tiagol88

Sony never said this was coming in 2018.

It's coming out in 2019 and at E3 we'll get the first gameplay. They confirmed that during PS Experience last year.

Also, Sony has changed the way they announce games. They do it much close to release date now. This was announced way too early. I have a feeling they weren't even sure Uncharted The Lost Legacy was going to be made when they planned the first trailer for this. 

Reinvention
6 hours ago, HausofKen said:

I believe I’ve beaten TLOU game twice but the opening number I always run back to and play it all the time. It was so beautiful and heart breaking I just saw it as it was real life. The multiplayer was AMAZING. I can’t wait to see what they come up with next. 

- tbh i never played the DLC, should I? 

I play the multiplayer almost every day. :rip: Look out for hardcandy1992 lol.

YES the DLC is like a whole other, extra, amazing, unique little story. Omfg at the thought of not playing it - it is such integral side-story/prequel to the game.

Reinvention
1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Also, Sony has changed the way they announce games. They do it much close to release date now. This was announced way too early. I have a feeling they weren't even sure Uncharted The Lost Legacy was going to be made when they planned the first trailer for this. 

It is kind of insane how early this game was announced. Like when that trailer came out everybody was HYPED and then we found out they hadn't even started on the game at the next Playstation event as they were working on The Lost Legacy? I mean.... :rip: Don't get me wrong that game was super cute but so god damn short.

Alena

im so excited for this masterpiece :jonny:

Reinvention

No news still. 2019 practically confirmed. :katie:

Expect something at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) on June 12–14, 2018.

Reinvention

Okay 2019 is officially confirmed now. CBF linking the article. No date though.

Singer.
1 hour ago, Reinvention said:

Okay 2019 is officially confirmed now. CBF linking the article. No date though.

where is this? I can't find any official confirmation or anything other than speculation (although I predict that it's a 2019 release too)

Edited by Singer.

Reinvention
16 hours ago, Singer. said:

where is this? I can't find any official confirmation or anything other than speculation (although I predict that it's a 2019 release too)

Ok I guess I lied but The Sun said:

However, Gustavo Santaolalla – the composer for the sequel – said that the game will launch in 2019.

and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. However I feel like it's practically a certainty that they will reveal something at the next Playstation Experience event. (although as I write "certainty" I know that is definitely not the case)

tiagol88
10 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Just saw a very annoying article that is RUMOURING that The Last of Us Part II will be launched alongside the new Playstation 5 console - which would be very annoying if true.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/59443/last-part-ii-teased-2019-possibly-ps5/index.html

The ps5 is coming out in 2020 or later.

No way Sony can get a console out next year when literally every studio is working/just released a PS4 title recently.

Reinvention
2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The ps5 is coming out in 2020 or later.

No way Sony can get a console out next year when literally every studio is working/just released a PS4 title recently.

True - plus i’m fairly sure I remember TLOU2 being confirmed as a PS4 game too. Who knows - I’m sure it’d get a ps5 remaster if the new console isn’t too far down the line. 

Anyway its it’s cool how well PS4 has held up - still going strong! :clap3: 

sony may have thrown Kesha under the bus to support a racist but at least they are good on the gaming front. (Unless the naughty dog sexual harassment case was true :katie:)

jezebelvictoria

I hope the platinum trophy isn't as annoying to get as the first one. I spent like two weeks getting the f*cking online trophies. I was so relieved when I was finished.

Anyway, I was hoping for a 2018 release but that probably won't happen. I hope it's not a November 2019 release. I'm so over waiting.

Jealous

Not a date yet? 

Diesel

Can’t wait :weeps: 

UnusualBoy
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

This looks beautiful!

Rogue
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

SHOOK! 

Reinvention
On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, UnusualBoy said:

This looks beautiful!

This is a screencap from the first trailer. Still gives me chills. HYPED for new info / footage / gameplay!!

Reinvention

NEW gameplay trailer! Looks so good omg. The graphics + sound effects + action sequences. God it's so seamless between gameplay and movement video things.

Yog
16 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

NEW gameplay trailer! Looks so good omg. The graphics + sound effects + action sequences. God it's so seamless between gameplay and movement video things.

And best of all, Ellen’s lesbian kiss  :mandown: 

Blue.

WE STAN A BUTCH QUEEN

tiagol88

wtf?! 

the conference just ended...how is this 12 minute video at 315k views already? :deadbanana2:

Alena
51 minutes ago, Yog said:

And best of all, Ellen’s lesbian kiss  :mandown: 

The disgusting comments about it are making me sad though :(

Walk_Away21

OH MY GOD THAT TRAILER

rL567B4.gif

Yog
4 minutes ago, Alena said:

The disgusting comments about it are making me sad though :(

Ignore the homophobes..

Diesel