FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

This is not really great news to wake up to :rip:

she had no spotify promo (which was her dumbest career move ever) and if it had it could easily give her another 30k sps. She has no spotify promo, no physical sales what was she expecting?? 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Her Streaming is really amazing but HOW?? Isn't it doing Bad in Spotify and falling in AM??? 

Also the Sales even with bundle is tragic :skull:

I was wondering the same thing. Although the album has 19 tracks which could accumulate well.

also, you know TIDAL has her back

Edited by Mr Boots

1 hour ago, Blue Momo! said:

Her antics are disgusting. The lengths she’s willing to go in order to get a #1. She’s touching 40 and she’s not acting right 

Stfu hoe and how about get a life? She’s rich and the HIGHEST SELLING FEMALE RAPPER EVER.

3 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

This + bundles with merch/tour. They should set some rules for these, or else BB200 chart will become a joke, 

I don’t have a problem with the bundles. I just really think it would be straight up wrong for billboard to count streams for a song added to the album days after. They can count the song the week after, sure, but not this week

3 hours ago, jonasha said:

Nicki might as well add all the singles she’s ever had onto Queen to make it a compilation album. 

You think she won’t if she is able to do so :rip: in order to get that #1 album.

This shows how thirsty she is to get a #1 single on BB which Cardi obtained them twice just from debut album. :fan:

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I think Billboard shouldn't count tracks that are retroactively tacked onto tracklists just to inflate numbers when they're looking bad until the week after they've been added. Otherwise, it opens the door toward gaming the system and underhanded cheating, which is exactly what Onika is trying to do here.

So transparent and disgusting.

She's really disgusting. I've never seen a 'queen' this desperate. 

51 minutes ago, 808 said:

Stfu hoe and how about get a life? She’s rich and the HIGHEST SELLING FEMALE RAPPER EVER.

:bibliahh:

All these unnecessary tricks and games when all she needed to do was to release a damn physical :toofunny2: 

1 minute ago, Yomaku said:

All these unnecessary tricks and games when all she needed to do was to release a damn physical :toofunny2: 

Physical sales are practically dead.

if she is doing 61K max with digital sales+merch+ticket bundles. Physical would have only given her 15K boost MAX at the cost of albums leaking earlier and costing much more with streams.  

5 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Physical sales are practically dead.

if she is doing 61K max with digital sales+merch+ticket bundles. Physical would have only given her 15K boost MAX at the cost of albums leaking earlier and costing much more with streams.  

Do you really believe in this? :rip: 

She sold a lot of albums before, she has a lot of fans who would buy multiple copies and gift them to people. Even Demi Lovato fans did that :rip:

Sure her fans would buy a lot and give it a huge push.

2 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

She sold a lot of albums before, she has a lot of fans who would buy multiple copies and gift them to people. Even Demi Lovato fans did that :rip:

Fans are doing same with merch, they can buy multiple. Yet number is stuck at 60k.

Pull through NICKI :jonny2: You deserve the #1

You girls are fuming at the thought of her getting a #1 album

I have to laugh 

Anyways fefe should have been added in the begging of the week but better late than never. 2 days will count right? 

1 hour ago, H-I-M said:

She's really disgusting. I've never seen a 'queen' this desperate. 

The disgusted group will be bigger and bigger though, that is for sure :fan:

1 hour ago, cuneytb said:

I was going to buy 10-15 albums and gift them. But now it won’t be worth it. 

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

You girls are fuming at the thought of her getting a #1 album

I have to laugh 

Anyways fefe should have been added in the begging of the week but better late than never. 2 days will count right? 

The entire week will count for FEFE. Which is shady they didn’t add it on Apple Music & Spotify. They just added it to Tidal and some other unknown sites.. The SPS will count if Billboard A) Isn’t award which they probably are because of the tweets, or B) JuiceWrld did the same thing and it was allowed, so if they don’t change the rules, she’s good. 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

The entire week will count for FEFE. Which is shady they didn’t add it on Apple Music & Spotify. They just added it to Tidal and some other unknown sites.. The SPS will count if Billboard A) Isn’t award which they probably are because of the tweets, or B) JuiceWrld did the same thing and it was allowed, so if they don’t change the rules, she’s good. 

It's on Spotify and Apple now 

Nicki really played herself with that album title. The fact that a #2 debut is possible with all of her bundles and that 69 song :rip:

9 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Never heard of Travis.

So Queen is not gonna be #1? :fan:

Top 2 bu she ain't number 2

Wait, she really added that song with the pedo on her album last minute, like at the end of the tracking week? :deadbanana: Please let sis be #1 because the hoops she's having to jump through...Girl.

22 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Will one song's streams really add 10k SPS?

fefe had 27m stream and over 20k sales last week.

that's 20k sps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.