• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

I just done get how the bundle is so low.. She’s still #1 on iTunes.. I need to enjoy the album and stop stressing. 

Maybe because the tour is not selling well? It's simple logic, you know.

27 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

- The album rollout was a mess.

- Nicki is projected to debut at #2.

- 60k with tour bundles.

- She added Fefe to the album right after the HDD predictions came out + new merch too.

- However, we still don't know if Billboard will count those Fefe streams.

:foxaylove2:

Did she only add it to certain streaming sites because im in the US and its not on spotify 

The rising of Cardi B's reputation really hurts her alot i guess. 

If Fefe doesn't save her.. it will be a mess. :eatpopcorn:

4 hours ago, Lennox. said:

+60% of it is from Apple Music.

I wouldn't be surprised if the total is even higher once the week ends due to Tidal.

thanks. I’ve never really thought about TEA/SEA that much but it’s interesting to see how big the numbers are even if she isn’t topping Spotify/AM

These are actually ok numbers. The roll out was messy asf. 

A queen that is not #1? Embarrassing.

oh well...hopefully this can pull through and go #1. Either way, this era is so badly handled. Her team is one of the worst out there.

I think Billboard shouldn't count tracks that are retroactively tacked onto tracklists just to inflate numbers when they're looking bad until the week after they've been added. Otherwise, it opens the door toward gaming the system and underhanded cheating, which is exactly what Onika is trying to do here.

So transparent and disgusting.

14 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I think Billboard shouldn't count tracks that are retroactively tacked onto tracklists just to inflate numbers when they're looking bad until the week after they've been added. Otherwise, it opens the door toward gaming the system and underhanded cheating, which is exactly what Onika is trying to do here.

This + bundles with merch/tour. They should set some rules for these, or else BB200 chart will become a joke, 

Nicki might as well add all the singles she’s ever had onto Queen to make it a compilation album. 

She’s doing less than 200k with bundles :rip:??

The fact that she just added Fefe to get her album #1 is embarrassing for the Queen of rap 

Her Streaming is really amazing but HOW?? Isn't it doing Bad in Spotify and falling in AM??? 

Also the Sales even with bundle is tragic :skull:

Oh wow, another iconic HDD thread. :rip:

I hope Nicki will pull through. She's been doing a lot already for this album to get it to number 1. It would be very embarrassing if it wouldn't. :rip:

Edited by Jude

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This.

She's blatantly cheating the system and if BB doesn't catch that, then I just....sldkjfsdkj :rip:

And it will set such a bad precedence for future releases, where artists will randomly start adding tracks to their albums to increase sales once the low predictions come in. :rip:

Her antics are disgusting. The lengths she’s willing to go in order to get a #1. She’s touching 40 and she’s not acting right 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.