FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

2 minutes ago, infrared said:

like I said, any extra promo would've pushed it. By shunning spotify playlists, she let the album bomb on there. and the flip flopping of the release date is a no-no.

Hopefully her label learns next time to put strict deadlines on her.

Is FEFE really be added on? I mean I still don’t see it on my Apple Music or iTunes. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

QueenofCopyPaste

Nicki is NOT PLAYING 

all the tricks and desperation just to debut at #2 :bibliahh:  

Just now, Nextobitorius said:

Yes it is on Tidal. The fact that she RAN to add it (after the outro :skull:) when she saw those predictions.

Well if you were that close to #1, why not? Who cares. Travis has more bundles so he’s just as bad 

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

Is FEFE really be added on? I mean I still don’t see it on my Apple Music or iTunes. 

Not on my spotify too. It seems her team only added on TIDAL and Deezer..

200.gif

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one... and then I wasn't.

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides ATRL into two camps; the twentysomething rap sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf rap consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Love and Hip Hop avatars and tributes to New York in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never heard a "ONIKA" — that is, they've never encountered a voice quite as distinctive as Nicki's. "But I know Nicki! Roman Reloaded was the first album I bought!" First off, ask for a refund. And no, you don't know ONIKA, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic performer.

The Nicki of "Queen" is Nicki as Nicki is intended to sound. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" rappers just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

This is the probably purest attempt Nicki has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made her early work so irresistible. I adore it.

I have a smile on my face right now

3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

only on Tidal where she's a shareholder :-*

4 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

2 minutes ago, infrared said:

only on Tidal where she's a shareholder :-*

So we don’t know if it’ll count :cries: 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

So we don’t know if it’ll count :cries: 

It may count but we'll see how billboard handles it. I'm not sure if something like this has happened before. 

11 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

but it most likely will hit #1

Nicki needs to pull through :deadbanana: 

I just done get how the bundle is so low.. She’s still #1 on iTunes.. I need to enjoy the album and stop stressing. 

2 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Right, but there are no physicals in store yet, yes? 

Next week, but stores have them. If she looses the #1 because of physical it’ll be her fault. :rip: 

If she debuts at #2 with Fefe added, merch bundles AND tour bundles I will NOT be able to breathe :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

It really isn't tbh.

It was in 2016

for sure it is now

4 minutes ago, Temporal said:

If she debuts at #2 with Fefe added, merch bundles AND tour bundles I will NOT be able to breathe :ahh: 

ICU is already crowded with those stans needing life support!! Get your seat right now.

:ahh:

8 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

I just done get how the bundle is so low.. She’s still #1 on iTunes.. I need to enjoy the album and stop stressing. 

Cause iTunes is it's only place to garner sales outside of the bundle.

Which QUEEN has the nerve to not be #1? :rip: the underperformance

59 minutes ago, Green said:

Will Billboard count the whole week of streams and sales of FEFE for the album though?

FEFE wasn't part of Queen during the first 4 days of the tracking week.

Yes. When Juice WRLD's album came out on a wednesday all of the SPS from the whole week was counted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.