FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

37 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

2RnCzRL.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

• ATRL Moderator

This is tragic :rip: 

50 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

Attention!!! Do you love god? do you scream in global? Are all them bishes your sons?

look sis... my girl Iggy is a damn flop BUT back then the barbiez lived to compare her numbers and her “not even gold album” which eventually got in pure sales to onikis #s. So I mean it’s only fair people do it again no? 

0NSvJNk.jpg

35 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Oh well, it was fun while is lasted, Nicki had a good run. These numbers aren't good especially compared to other rappers who are all thriving

BarbFatale

Are these other rappers over 10 years into their career?

This cannot be real. I'm supposed to believe Queen of Rap sold less than Xtina??

XlXyfDo.gif

these numbers are awful especially rap is thriving at the moment but  at least she's 10 years into her career  i doubt the other rappers poppin right now gonna last that long

1 hour ago, Glynnefluence said:

So many claimed "Chun-Li" is a hit... Hmm

Didnt people say it wasn’t top 10 on predictions that week then tidal came

in? Then plummeted? Was this true? Or rumor? 

51 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It’s not. I just now redeemed mine so now it’s 150,001 then if it is..

.........thats not how it works :skull: 

59 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

:ahh: 

2 hours ago, Mrnoniee said:

Okay so our home girl had:

Tour bundles,

the shameless shout-outs form fellow artists to their million of followers

the name droppings in tracks to create controversy

featuring artists

countless singles with official videos and what not to build SPS

19 fu**ing tracks

promotion

IG Rants

4 month long pre-order

3 pushbacks

and an album named QUEEN

Bitch has time to change the album name to something like: Pink-MisPrint or something cause wooo chile...

B2g9v0C.png

Don’t forget weekly features for the past 4 years even tho she was “on break” or “gone”

B2g9v0C.png

she shouldve just stay away instead of getting on every feature offered to increase her hot 100 entries and beat Aretha. 

33 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Omfg 45k with bundle?? Wow bish and some people thought she had a chance against Ariana kensjdnskkskskdkdekjdjdkwkwjene 

Wow 

Girl we don't even know what will happen with Ariana's number. Don't jinx it :bibliahh:

The SPS numbers aren’t too bad, but those pure sales are absolutely tragic. It wouldn’t be so bad if the low number didn’t indicate that her tour is bombig. 

Calling the album Queen was a huge mistake and now she’s going to have egg all over her face. It’s embarassing. 

I look forward to how she spins this on Twitter. She’s gonna be like “First black female rapper from an island with butt implants to sell 150k. QUEEN NICKI IS SLAYING”. 

the pure sales can't be right, this definitely doesn't include the bundles yet. 

Nicki is going to do 100k+ again next week once the bundles and physicals are included then I guess.

2 hours ago, aleik2 said:

So much for being called queen of rap:fan:

Someone check  on @Motorville I'm sure he is on life support. All that energy on stalking Iggy, Azealia, Lil Kim and cardi  could of been put into streaming Bed or buying Nicki's album. :ahh:

B2g9v0C.png

Bish.....

1 hour ago, Nextobitorius said:

Nnnnnn an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion... :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, PFRR said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh: 

Kimberly Denise Jones trying it :ahh: 

When your fave's 18 year album dry spell is over and she ain't selling it off Paypal let me know! :ahh: 

honestly it was an incredibly messy rollout. If she plays her cards right, she can save the era. She has potential hits but she needs a viral video and better promotion on apple music and spotify.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.