• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, Green said:

But they usually include the bundles numbers when they do their predictions. They did it for Shania, P!nk and the other artists with tour bundles...

Plus Metallica. Aerosmith. LCD Soundsystem. Halsey. Chainsmokers. Etc

And they barbs were laughing at everything is love lol 

11 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It got sent to my gmail, I found it. Now to redeem. :chick3:

They’re obviously not counting the bundles yet though. How can they count something if people are still redeeming?

Do you know what a prediction is, nephew?

I’m not surprised in the least. An overdrawn roll out full of false starts and middling material. Doesn’t help that during this time a successor has stepped in and has the momentum and hits. Any urgency from the GP to listen to a Minaj record past some time ago , album should of been out a year ago. 

6 minutes ago, Alexandra burke said:

That's what happens when you come after Cardi

tumblr_inline_o4guj1GWBo1qc4k6q_500.gif

A reverse Nicki voodoo experience 

Welp, a queen has been dethroned. 

32 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It got sent to my gmail, I found it. Now to redeem. :chick3:

They’re obviously not counting the bundles yet though. How can they count something if people are still redeeming?

In the same way they count sales while people are still buying? It's a prediction

What did you expect her to pull? Even with physicals, she'd be at 170k tops. Her 2nd and 3rd album did like 250k and that was when people still f*cked with her

I feel bad for her but when she talks about literally finishing the album days before it’s due out and then goes on to talk about making changes to her released product :skull: I couldn’t.

Working on a uni paper the night before it’s due teas 

Edited by KeshasFansRose

4 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

A reverse Nicki voodoo experience 

giphy.gif 

These numbers will rise. They usually don't consider bundles on their first predictions. Last week, on their first prediction, they predicted that Travis will only do less than 50K on pure, he ended up getting more than 200K. 

I'm surprised at those SPS though considering how poor her streams are. 

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Omg this CANT be with the bundles :deadbanana2: oh wow

It’s not. I just now redeemed mine so now it’s 150,001 then if it is..

5 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

:ahh: 

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

Girl... That's not how a prediction works...

7 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

Now, are y'all comparing Nicki's FOURTH album studio with Cardi's DEBUT ? :toofunny3:please stop this nonsense

Cardi had a #1 hit, first of all, had a lot of promo, booked a lot of shows (Jimmy Fallon, SNL when she revealed her baby bump), had a Coachella performance... so it's only logical that she would outsell Onika. (Plus, it's her DEBUT album, therefore, more people would be curious to check it out)

Nicki, on the other hand, had her brother going to jail earlier this year, endless album push backs that pratically KILLED all the hype she had, uneventful performances (SNL) and some disastrous ones as well (the BET Awards), her being a constant mess on Twitter didn't hemp either, she alienated more than half of her fanbase and a lot of ppl turned against her due to the traditional hate bandwagon. And add to all of this the messy album rollout which is the rotten cherry on top. We all knew this era was going to be a mess from the beggining. Stop pretending to be shocked. Every artist has a bad year/era, so it is totally normal. Besides, she delivered a solid album, which is more that I can say for the other one.

I know that some of y'all miserable shut ins are getting their lives rn. the perfect opportunity to start bashing and "dragging" Miss Onika and everything she has achieved so far..

It's all fun and games, but y'all already know who's gonna have the last laugh. Anyway...

But to deny Onika's status as a "Queen of Rap"... y'alls anuses must be prolapsed as hell to truly believe that shite.  It is beyond me that someone would doubt a second that Nicki is the queen of rap, because she IS the reigning queen of RAP. and no one could ever snatch that title from her, and surely not a stripper hoe straight outta the Bronx, and still fresh and new to the entertainment biz. Nicki has achieved more with her Pink Friday than Cardi could in ha entire career.

And don't come @ me with that "no number 1" bullshite... who needs a number one when you're the female artist with the most Billboard entries, a career that spanned almost a DECADE, longevity, versatilty, TALENT, a plethora of awards and prestigious prizes... Nicki is in fact RECOGNIZED as one of the most talented and successful female rappers by the entertainment industry. Nicki will be looked back for posterity and for the future generations of rappers, Hip Hop artists, and TRUE rap music connoisseurs to idolize. So put some respect to her name. When the Belcalis novelty is over, her stans (or people who think that her success makes them also better beings) would abandon her the SECOND she flops, and she will be getting the same treatment as a gum someone "accidentally" stepped on while walking on a sidewalk.

God Lord. It's not that serious :deadbanana2:

Just now, TinkerbellClap said:

Girl. Can you not take sarcasm? Apparently no one can on this site. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

:deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It is

also that's not how it works jafeoaiwjpefi

1 minute ago, TinkerbellClap said:

:lmao: I just can’t. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.