Lorde

Cxsey

I don't know why you'd invite any media like them or TMZ tbh... Like it's 2017 they'll promo it anyway as soon as it's released as they want to be relevant :rip:

Edited by Wonderland
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Letemtalk

• Wonderland

• kateyoc

• 80x100

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that the album is going to be more Pop/Dance when she and Jack covered Hang With Me by Robyn and said that they were listening to that particular song a lot in the studio. If she comes out with songs like Call Your Girlfriend, Hang With Me and Dancing On My Own, I'm gonna scream. :jonny:

1 minute ago, Saturnator said:

Imagine if Jack Antonoff serves trashy productions like he did with I dont wanna live forever

Out of the Woods, House on Fire, Heaven and I Don't Wanna Live Forever are all perfect in my opinion, I wouldn't mind if L2 sounded like that but obviously with better lyrics and melodies, which I'm sure Ella is going to deliver.

Just now, Eglė said:

Out of the Woods, House on Fire, Heaven and I Don't Wanna Live Forever are all perfect in my opinion, I wouldn't mind if L2 sounded like that but obviously with better lyrics and melodies, which I'm sure Ella is going to deliver.

My fear is that he would go basic, really basic with Lorde. IMHO I dont wanna live forever is as basic as a song could get, Ella would be out of her mind if she were to accept that for L2 

a0N1NIc.gif

i'm still bopping to magnets :jonny3: snatch my wig ella!

12 minutes ago, kateyoc said:

ella @ the pre-grammy gala last night

tumblr_ol9eatx3CX1s4jm1so1_1280.jpg

an actual angel soon blessing us with new masterpieces :heart2:

omg she looks so amazing :jonny: my fave!

I'm scared about the dance/pop route, actually.

None of the pop girls have been doing well with it recently so I don't see it suddenly working for Lorde :weeps: I want her to at least have a bit of success.. I'll be broken if the GP snub her music and it's quality.

Edited by Wonderland
5 hours ago, kateyoc said:

She's so beautiful :jonny: 

ill never understand people who dragged her looks. We all looked a mess at 16.

1 minute ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

I will be perched for the next two fridays

OMG when you put it that way it seems real close:jonny:

6 hours ago, kateyoc said:

she's such a moody, intelligent-looking beauty :heart2:

36 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

None of the pop girls have been doing well with it recently so I don't see it suddenly working for Lorde :weeps: I want her to at least have a bit of success.. I'll be broken if the GP snub her music and it's quality.

I guess I get that feeling too, but I'm just hoping she keeps her senses and doesn't sell out the art of her music trying to appeal to more people. Pure Heroine was acclaimed as **** which matters more than however much she sells. Sales are just in the moment; the quality of music is what makes it remembered.

Besides, the GP's taste is kinda :-*

33 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

OMG when you put it that way it seems real close:jonny:

:jonny: 

3 minutes ago, Vesuvius said:

What's happening the next two fridays? :jonny:

(btw  @Voto Is that Porches on your avi? )

It's expected that she will show up. 

Edited by Dilettante
3 minutes ago, Vesuvius said:

What's happening the next two fridays? :jonny:

(btw  @Voto Is that Porches on your avi? )

oh it's just likely that Lorde's gonna release within the next two weeks lol

and yes :jonny: I'm a ride or die stan :jonny: I'm glad somebody else finally recognized them :jonny: 

Just now, Voto said:

and yes :jonny: I'm a ride or die stan :jonny: I'm glad somebody else finally recognized them :jonny: 

Oh, I recognized him some time ago and since then I've been watching your replies. He's good and handsome :gaycat4:

Ugh she looks so beautiful at the gala.

Honestly can't wait for the new music - she served some of the most beautiful songs of recent times on PH. The dance/pop route sounds intriguing personally I hope the album is a mixture of PH-esque stuff and then also some pop songs too, then there's a nice balance.

What's all this about next two fridays tho? Do we have a confirmation of the month we could hear new music that I wasn't aware of? EDIT - Wait just saw the new posts. Why are people expecting that? God I hope it's true.

:eek:

Edited by Koons
1 minute ago, Dilettante said:

It's expected that she will show up. 

Just now, Voto said:

God I hope so, i just realized how much I listen to PH (like at least once a week) I need new music from her :jonny:

Yes, Slow Dance In The Cosmo is one of my favorite albums :jonny: and Pool was amazing too :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Koons said:

What's all this about next two fridays tho? Do we have a confirmation of the month we could hear new music that I wasn't aware of?

:eek:

It's just very likely that she'll release something. There is been some rumors and comments about her new pop sound.

Edited by Dilettante

She's performing sets in the next month or so that's why we think she has to drop something soon as she won't be doing Pure Heroine at coachella :rip: