Jump to content

Lorde


Cxsey

Recommended Posts

I don't know why you'd invite any media like them or TMZ tbh... Like it's 2017 they'll promo it anyway as soon as it's released as they want to be relevant :rip:

Edited by Wonderland
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Letemtalk

    324

  • Wonderland

    100

  • kateyoc

    94

  • 80x100

    91

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that the album is going to be more Pop/Dance when she and Jack covered Hang With Me by Robyn and said that they were listening to that particular song a lot in the studio. If she comes out with songs like Call Your Girlfriend, Hang With Me and Dancing On My Own, I'm gonna scream. :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saturnator said:

Imagine if Jack Antonoff serves trashy productions like he did with I dont wanna live forever

Out of the Woods, House on Fire, Heaven and I Don't Wanna Live Forever are all perfect in my opinion, I wouldn't mind if L2 sounded like that but obviously with better lyrics and melodies, which I'm sure Ella is going to deliver.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eglė said:

Out of the Woods, House on Fire, Heaven and I Don't Wanna Live Forever are all perfect in my opinion, I wouldn't mind if L2 sounded like that but obviously with better lyrics and melodies, which I'm sure Ella is going to deliver.

My fear is that he would go basic, really basic with Lorde. IMHO I dont wanna live forever is as basic as a song could get, Ella would be out of her mind if she were to accept that for L2 

 

a0N1NIc.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm still bopping to magnets :jonny3: snatch my wig ella!

 

12 minutes ago, kateyoc said:

ella @ the pre-grammy gala last night

 

tumblr_ol9eatx3CX1s4jm1so1_1280.jpg

 

an actual angel soon blessing us with new masterpieces :heart2:

omg she looks so amazing :jonny: my fave!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm scared about the dance/pop route, actually.

 

None of the pop girls have been doing well with it recently so I don't see it suddenly working for Lorde :weeps: I want her to at least have a bit of success.. I'll be broken if the GP snub her music and it's quality.

Edited by Wonderland
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kateyoc said:

ella @ the pre-grammy gala last night

 

tumblr_ol9eatx3CX1s4jm1so1_1280.jpg

 

an actual angel soon blessing us with new masterpieces :heart2:

She's so beautiful :jonny: 

 

ill never understand people who dragged her looks. We all looked a mess at 16.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

I will be perched for the next two fridays

OMG when you put it that way it seems real close:jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kateyoc said:

ella @ the pre-grammy gala last night

 

tumblr_ol9eatx3CX1s4jm1so1_1280.jpg

 

an actual angel soon blessing us with new masterpieces :heart2:

she's such a moody, intelligent-looking beauty :heart2:

 

36 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

None of the pop girls have been doing well with it recently so I don't see it suddenly working for Lorde :weeps: I want her to at least have a bit of success.. I'll be broken if the GP snub her music and it's quality.

I guess I get that feeling too, but I'm just hoping she keeps her senses and doesn't sell out the art of her music trying to appeal to more people. Pure Heroine was acclaimed as **** which matters more than however much she sells. Sales are just in the moment; the quality of music is what makes it remembered.

 

Besides, the GP's taste is kinda :-*

 

33 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

OMG when you put it that way it seems real close:jonny:

:jonny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vesuvius said:

What's happening the next two fridays? :jonny:

(btw  @Voto Is that Porches on your avi? )

 

It's expected that she will show up. 

Edited by Dilettante
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vesuvius said:

What's happening the next two fridays? :jonny:

(btw  @Voto Is that Porches on your avi? )

 

oh it's just likely that Lorde's gonna release within the next two weeks lol

 

and yes :jonny: I'm a ride or die stan :jonny: I'm glad somebody else finally recognized them :jonny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Voto said:

oh it's just likely that Lorde's gonna release within the next two weeks lol

 

and yes :jonny: I'm a ride or die stan :jonny: I'm glad somebody else finally recognized them :jonny: 

Oh, I recognized him some time ago and since then I've been watching your replies. He's good and handsome :gaycat4:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh she looks so beautiful at the gala.

 

Honestly can't wait for the new music - she served some of the most beautiful songs of recent times on PH. The dance/pop route sounds intriguing personally I hope the album is a mixture of PH-esque stuff and then also some pop songs too, then there's a nice balance.

 

What's all this about next two fridays tho? Do we have a confirmation of the month we could hear new music that I wasn't aware of? EDIT - Wait just saw the new posts. Why are people expecting that? God I hope it's true.

 

:eek:

Edited by Koons
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dilettante said:

It's expected that she will show up. 

 

Just now, Voto said:

oh it's just likely that Lorde's gonna release within the next two weeks lol

 

and yes :jonny: I'm a ride or die stan :jonny: I'm glad somebody else finally recognized them :jonny: 

God I hope so, i just realized how much I listen to PH (like at least once a week) I need new music from her :jonny:

Yes, Slow Dance In The Cosmo is one of my favorite albums :jonny: and Pool was amazing too :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Koons said:

What's all this about next two fridays tho? Do we have a confirmation of the month we could hear new music that I wasn't aware of?

 

:eek:

It's just very likely that she'll release something. There is been some rumors and comments about her new pop sound.

Edited by Dilettante
Link to post
Share on other sites

She's performing sets in the next month or so that's why we think she has to drop something soon as she won't be doing Pure Heroine at coachella :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...