Lorde

Cxsey

5 minutes ago, Voto said:

I wonder what the cover art is gonna be :eek: Pure Heroine's cover art was basically a non-cover, but I didn't mind it for a minimalist album like that. 

I'm hoping for some more minimalism.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Letemtalk

• Wonderland

• kateyoc

• 80x100

Top Posters In This Topic

unrelated to the album hype but Lorde's cover of "Life On Mars" was one of the most electric live performances ever, and one of the most genuine tributes to another artist I've ever witnessed

2 hours ago, Iman said:

so, her new album is coming out before april???

where is the lead single?

Very unlikely that she'll do a Pure Heroine set at Coachella, so everybody is predicting a new album before the festival, yes.

quick reminder that she announced PH only a month ahead of it's release, so if she'll stick to releasing albums without a lot of promo singles etc i think there's a high chance we'll get the album in march/beginning of april

2 hours ago, Dilettante said:

Very unlikely that she'll do a Pure Heroine set at Coachella, so everybody is predicting a new album before the festival, yes.

****ing finally

I hope the album title is something really dope

I'm so excited :jonny: I'm going to listen to her album NONSTOP when it comes out. Pure Heroine's been a huge part of my life these past three years and going now, and the idea of new music feels like something I hadn't even really considered. I'm in such a different place than I was when Pure Heroine came out

1 hour ago, Voto said:

I hope the album title is something really dope

I'm so excited :jonny: I'm going to listen to her album NONSTOP when it comes out. Pure Heroine's been a huge part of my life these past three years and going now, and the idea of new music feels like something I hadn't even really considered. I'm in such a different place than I was when Pure Heroine came out

I so feel the same.

I feel like this is her pop era but I don't it tbh. I loved the minimal production on PH but if the lyrical content is still great, I'm here for a new sound!

10 hours ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

"I think it's time we danced..."

I think it's still going to sound like Lorde, but danceable.

In Apr 2016 she talked about being JAZZED to see LCD Soundsystem at Coachella - not sure if she sees them as an influence to the L2 sound, but it's alternative music that works well with the festival crowds, but also something you can dance to.

Perhaps the Magnets single she did with Disclosure is also a clue.

XPkvtGI.gif

Edited by Letemtalk

The fact we just have NO IDEA how she's going to sound is also messing with me  :jonny3:

Why do we have to stan someone so secretive  :jonny3:

5 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

The fact we just have NO IDEA how she's going to sound is also messing with me  :jonny3:

Why do we have to stan someone so secretive  :jonny3:

Especially when you know there has been a music listening session where industry insiders got to hear at least some of the album and some idiot from Just Jared got to hear it and spilled.

What was the label thinking inviting someone from Just Jared?

They might as well invited TMZ.

C4Wdj1dUEAAoZNC.jpg