"Te Boté" passes 1 billion streams on YouTube

Inverted

Baby la vida es un ciclo

Y lo que no sirve yo no lo reciclo
Así que de mi vida muévete

Que si te la meto es pa recordar un #tbt

V8k1LO5.gif

I still can't believe all the village featured on this song and to have such a horrendous lyrics. It's hella overplayed here and it's not even that old.

32 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Are ppl not tired of this sound yet? *yawn*

Latin trap music just became really popular. It's not going away. :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

this plays EVERYWHERE i am in NYC and hempstead! NYC latin audience looooooves te boté

this song absolutely slaps so i'm here for it

44 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Baby la vida es un ciclo

Y lo que no sirve yo no lo reciclo
Así que de mi vida muévete

Que si te la meto es pa recordar un #tbt

V8k1LO5.gif

A MASTERPIECE :jonny5:

Bop of the year! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

20 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I still can't believe all the village featured on this song and to have such a horrendous lyrics. It's hella overplayed here and it's not even that old.

Not you saying this has horrendous lyrics, when we have songs like "Dura" and "X" released also recently, which lyrics LITERALLY say nothing and it's a bunch of emptiness :ace:

Edited by DELE2125

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

A MASTERPIECE :jonny5:

Bop of the year! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Not you saying this has horrendous lyrics, when we have songs like "Dura" and "X" released also recently, which lyrics LITERALLY say nothing and it's a bunch of emptiness :ace:

Yeah, the lyrics are a bunch of nonsense but those songs were catchy and better :michael: 

16 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Yeah, the lyrics are a bunch of nonsense but those songs were catchy and better :michael: 

They weren't by any means better, like at all :skull: "Te Boté" actually has a point to its lyrics, it's a post break-up song. It's infinitely more relatable than the other two :michael:

2 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

They weren't by any means better, like at all :skull: "Te Boté" actually has a point to its lyrics, it's a post break-up song. It's infinitely more relatable than the other two :michael:

Being relatable doesn't make it any better but well, we can agree to disagree :michael: 

On 8/17/2018 at 1:22 PM, UnusualBoy said:

I disagree. This song is much better than X. I like Dura though, but not for the lyrics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.