'Dirty Computer' still AOTY?

Steffani Gaga

1 minute ago, Nerevanin said:

I think that The ArchAndroid remains her best album but Dirty Computer is my favorite album by her so far.

hmmm weII there are a coupIe of songs on the second Suite that I just cannot get into.....make the bus is IiteraIIy her worst song.....

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

hmmm weII there are a coupIe of songs on the second Suite that I just cannot get into.....make the bus is IiteraIIy her worst song.....

I agree that a lot of songs on TAA are a bit hard to get into, especially the second Suite. I don't listen to the album often but I listened to it a few weeks ago for the first time after like 2 years and I was floored by the quality and artistry of the whole album. But, paradoxically, it is my least favorite album by her, I prefer The Chase, The Electric Lady and Dirty Computer, all of them, to The ArchAndroid.

1 minute ago, Nerevanin said:

I agree that a lot of songs on TAA are a bit hard to get into, especially the second Suite. I don't listen to the album often but I listened to it a few weeks ago for the first time after like 2 years and I was floored by the quality and artistry of the whole album. But, paradoxically, it is my least favorite album by her, I prefer The Chase, The Electric Lady and Dirty Computer, all of them, to The ArchAndroid.

tea

yes, or at least top 5

every few weeks I find a new song to fall in love w

MM, DJ, Don't Judge Me, Americans, Take A Byte, Pynk, CCL, I Like That >>>

scenekiller

Honestly I stan her but it's her worst album. It doesn't even remotely compare to TAA or Electric Lady.