Zayn sells 32 copies of new single in two weeks

Assassin

Can't say he doesn't deserve it. He could have had a big career and he was lazy, now look at him

My kpop favs sell better than that...:bibliahh:

13 copies in first week and 19 in second week? That can't be true :rip: 

This is incorrect. He released it on August 2nd - which is only six days ago, and is also a Thursday meaning he only had one tracking day of sales before the new week began :cm:

I don't think it's doing well at all, but I don't know how they're calculating stuff for this headline

And his debut album fell like a rock while PILLOWTALK is the most forgotten #1 of 2016. It’s like he never even existed. :eek: 

Wow this is his fifth single and the albums still not out yet??

i loved his last effort, so hurry up Zayn!

One thread about this was posted earlier and it was closed because the info is incorrect :rip: 

he's over omg who would've thought he'd be so front-loaded and that Niall and Liam would outdo him long term :skull:

this still feels incorrect, literal slander

• ATRL Moderator

Better than I expected, tbh. Slay. :clap3: 

But we were haters for saying that he wont be selling if he stops the features..

7 minutes ago, Obsession said:

This is incorrect. He released it on August 2nd - which is only six days ago, and is also a Thursday meaning he only had one tracking day of sales before the new week began :cm:

I don't think it's doing well at all, but I don't know how they're calculating stuff for this headline

:cm:

"Music >>>> money" "he is happy he gets to do what he wants" "being able to put to record music is all that matter to him" 

Then why he signed to a huge label like RCA ? He should have go indie then all these excuses would've make sense. He has all these opportunities and literally wasting away. 

Y’all keep trying it with these threads about this today. :rip: