• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg are we promoting our twitter follow me here: 

I’m funny. Follow for more similar content. 

3 minutes ago, DripDripDied said:

oh work let me just go click follow

6 minutes ago, DripDripDied said:

funny?

we live

3 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

funny?

Yes bitch I’m hilarious. EXAMPLE:

@Rhisiart agrees 

1 minute ago, DripDripDied said:

Yes bitch I’m hilarious. EXAMPLE:

@Rhisiart agrees 

safihjkjf; the 1 like disagrees

3 minutes ago, Scene. said:

safihjkjf; the 1 like disagrees

You know what Miss. Scene I’m in my night gown trying to have a snack ok you don’t need to come over here and cause drama honey 

1 minute ago, DripDripDied said:

You know what Miss. Scene I’m in my night gown trying to have a snack ok you don’t need to come over here and cause drama honey 

who was starting drama? I was just providing facts

real-housewives-gif-13.gif 

Big Brother over the speakers: Will DripDrip please come to the confessional room. 

*in @PinkBox voice: “Drip how do you feel about the current contestants so far?”

Drip: I don’t know they’re all kind of loud. The one named @Kylie Jenner was laughing it up with some irrlevent about shoving Ritz crackers up her asshole or something. They’re an odd bunch for sure. The one girl named @Scene. kinna seems hungry for attention like she needs it. I thought that was going to be @URBAN‘s thing but he’s been quiet. 

tumblr_mpnrtvZ1aL1snvbxjo1_500.gif

48 minutes ago, Scene. said:

ms. @wesleywalrus decided to perform his iconic hit single for us in celebration of us all making the cast

the houseguests roared in applause.mp3

Done with the questions

tenor.gif?itemid=9696474

@Scene. wyd? lay low boo, i need you in the house. 

• ATRL Moderator

Good morning fellow housemates what mess went down whilst I was asleep x

So.. we're on Day 2 already. Right now I'm just happy that I, by proxy, will get to spent more time here than on Survivor. About my team... They seemed all normal but then, late at night, everyone engaged on this conversation about British Lunchables on the main hall. This talk about food seemed random to me. Why can't we talk about stuff that matters like... What are William Shakespeare's best plays or... How Beethoven's Ode To Joy and Moonlight Sonata are boverrated and his actusl magnum opus, Fur Elise gts paid dust in comparison. Hell, I'll even talk about (for the milionth time) how Scar doesn't deserve anyone's pity and anyone that does stan him is a heartless Nazi and yet... Not a living soul came to me. I wonder why?

About that questionnaire for HoH, I wholeheartedly agree with @Unoriginal in that it was awkward because it's too early to judge anyone, except based on our own bias. @Buddy! is evil for breaking the harmony among team mates this early. But in doing that, he is staying true to the spirit of the former host of my version of Big Brother, Pedro Bial. That wannabe philosopher would come up with this "Discord game" in which people would point out who they hate the most, who is the most extra and such. Taking that into consideration, Buddy is a great host thus far.

Best of the rest, I'd like to give a shout-out to @Queen Conchita and... Now I'm back to skimming through my copy of Tales From Shakespeare. My reading challenge is finishing this baby this week just in case I get kicked out.In case that doesn't happen, I'll do like former Brazilian president(ess) and "double {my} goal"

Fa1x Intelectual

I agree on the fact that it's too soon to make judgments on the team mates but I sorted everyone based on very early impressions/gut feelings. :heart2:

Edited by Nacht

Yall know that's sorta the point of the game right LOL

wig

1 minute ago, Guero said:

@Buddy! did you get my PM? i tried sending twice but i got 503'd lolz

No. But if you wanna you can DM me it on twitter if you have one

Just checking in.

Image result for mariah carey gif

Back to making these coins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.